Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you have Abusive Parents?

Thejokester

Thejokester

The Butler Of Jokes
-
Like most men here, we all had abusive parents. My dad was literally Bruce Banner's dad and belted me for annoying him or due to the stress from his work. My mom would manipulate me and say that i'm a shitty son while being a lackluster mother who cared more about me working some shitty job then my health. She would literally put school with work ahead of me even if I broke my ankle or even was dying from a stomach flu. I may be lucky that it got somewhat better after my parents realized how shitty they were, yet those scars still last a lifetime and as usually it was an ethnic family.

my father once hit me so hard on my arms that he left bruises that I had for a week, during that week I didn't go to school or leave my house, just so no one would see it

fun fact:I was the only one of his children he used to hit, he never hit my siblings (three sisters and my brother)

as usually it was an ethnic family.
This is a normal experience for ethnic children though still abusive and wrong.

I used to hate my parents thinking they were abusive sacks of shit and they did beat and verbally abuse me hard at times, especially the verbal abuse. But I began to realize society and foids are even crueler and at least my parents care about me enough to let me live with them and take care of me. Realistically, ethnic parenting is supposed to prepare ethnic children for the harsh and brutal nature of third-world countries (also first world countries if you are considered an ugly male). Luckily my parents are no longer abusive but society will be the one abusing, bullying, ostracizing and rejecting me from now on. My peers were pretty brutal as a kid too and people don't really change so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

She would literally put school with work ahead of me even if I broke my ankle or even was dying from a stomach flu
my mom was exactly the same

she always forced me to go to school, and I hate that, she forced me to go to school where I was bullied and beaten for 8 hours.
and it was a waste of time that left indelible marks for the rest of my life, in the end I dropped out of school, all that shit was for nothing.

This is a normal experience for ethnic children though still abusive and wrong.

I used to hate my parents thinking they were abusive sacks of shit and they did beat and verbally abuse me hard at times, especially the verbal abuse. But I began to realize society and foids are even crueler and at least my parents care about me enough to let me live with them and take care of me. Realistically, ethnic parenting is supposed to prepare ethnic children for the harsh and brutal nature of third-world countries (also first world countries if you are considered an ugly male). Luckily my parents are no longer abusive but society will be the one abusing, bullying, ostracizing and rejecting me from now on. My peers were pretty brutal as a kid too and people don't really change so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
That's poetic yet I feel like some ethnic families go too far and then game over the children by accident. On the bright side they were saved a lifetime of hardship, it's very hard to cope when a new ethot gets 3 gazillion for the weakest pics in 2022 and it's getting harder every year.

I don't think so, most men here were spoiled by their parents
The only thing I got spoiled in was clothes and there is no clothes for my unfournate eye area.

My father was more of the psycho type, he was not reasonable and would scream at my face for whatever reason. I remember one time we went to chruch and there was the singing part, i could not sing cause i had a terrible cough. And he started pulling my ear really hard because i was not singing, but remember guys i had a terrible cough XD.

He would love to scream at my face everytime of the day and treat me like shit, didn't hit me hard or leave me with bruises but would spank me, pull my ear or my cheek. He was fucking insane and one time he threw a bucket at me for some random reason.

my father once hit me so hard on my arms that he left bruises that I had for a week, during that week I didn't go to school or leave my house, just so no one would see it

fun fact:I was the only one of his children he used to hit, he never hit my siblings (three sisters and my brother)
Do you live with your parents still?

Yes, my father was extremely abusive, he used to beat the shit out of me for the most stupid reasons.

yes, my dad used to beat the shit out of me and my parents enjoyed isolating me then we grew up poor which by itself is abuse

Like most men here, we all had abusive parents. My dad was literally Bruce Banner's dad and belted me for annoying him or due to the stress from his work. My mom would manipulate me and say that i'm a shitty son while being a lackluster mother who cared more about me working some shitty job then my health. She would literally put school with work ahead of me even if I broke my ankle or even was dying from a stomach flu. I may be lucky that it got somewhat better after my parents realized how shitty they were, yet those scars still last a lifetime and as usually it was an ethnic family.
Yes

No but my mother sheltered me too much i think. My dad that i live with is good, just super bluepilled. And my dad that doesn't live with me (who nutted in my mom to make me) has other kids with other wives now, he was never really around before anyway.

Yep, got beaten and gaslighted

Yeah my pos toilet whore "mother" used to beat the shit out of me when i was a kid and she'd call me retard and stupid all the time.