Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Did you get a single dollar of NEETbux from your country's government during this pandemic?

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
I didn't qualify for anything during this pandemic. I pay taxes and didn't get anything while others play vidya at home and get $1000-$2000. (((Governments))) should be abolished.

not one penny

None, because I am a dependent :cryfeels::feelsrope:

No. Italy is a joke and EU is trash

i cant work atm because i work in a pub.

so im currently getting furlough money yes.

it's not neetbux

I dont get a shit of them

If you're employed 1000-2000 should be pocket change.

$4000 so far another $4000 to go before I can't apply anymore

No, I have not received any money from the government. Its not a big deal but free money is always welcomed.

If you're employed 1000-2000 should be pocket change.
That is good money tbh.

Yes but it was too little too late. Why do they even bother giving us crumbs.

Yes :feelsautistic:

But I probably gave them like 10x more taxes

Nothing. Meanwhile privileged rich kids who don't even need it are getting it easily. System is broken tbh

I pay taxes and didn't get anything while others play vidya at home and get $1000-$2000.
(((Governments))) should be abolished.
I didn't get the CERB because you had to have been working and laid off to get the 500/week (>2000 per month) to sit around and do shit.

On the other hand, I was already getting bux, but I don't call them NEETbux because to get them I need to be engaged in education or training, which I am. It's less than half what the NEET normies are getting for the next 4 months, complete bullshit.

If they need 2000 per month to live and get it for doing nothing, then why exactly are the people actually trying to better themselves getting less?

I would be working before this if I was sociable enough to do easy jobs like bartending like the laid-off normies. Why should these normies who only got jobs because of their born charisma be getting more money than me now that they're not even doing that?

It's their own fault for being employed in non-essential fields, those should be banned anyway, fuck bars.

Surprisingly ZOG seemed to of given me an extra grand to go with my already sizable standard NEETbux amount.

I’m truly amazed.

Thanks for the bribe hymie!

Nothing, I just had to work from home. Meanwhile normies are furloughed and at home having sex and zoom parties.

I didn't qualify for anything during this pandemic. I pay taxes and didn't get anything while others play vidya at home and get $1000-$2000. (((Governments))) should be abolished.
Nope. I'm still working remotely from home, in an industry that's not affected at all (telecom). Other than stores being shut and having a harder time buying some stuff (curbside pickup, etc), there has been absolutely no change in my general lifestyle.

whopping $190. and i still had to go to work.

I can´t work because of my handicap so I get neetbuxx but still I agree governments should be abolished and I would be better off being put down with a bullet to the head.

As for you, I am guessing you live in the US so you pay 1/4 of your paycheck unvoluntarily to the government where 60% go to the military yet even when such a crisis hits you can´t get YOUR OWN money back, taxation is theft and you should be able to have your own money.

yes, feels good tbh

yeah im getting $1,124.50 per fortnight now, plus an extra $750 one off economic stimulus payment.thank god for the chink virus

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back