Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did you ever cope with being a future revolutionary/prophet/richfag when you were young?

Did you ever cope this way?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Wondering if it was just me. Or others here have ever coped when they were young thinking they would be a revolutionary scientist/politician/richfag whateve. I used to cope with this during my days in a homeless shelter when I was an adolescent, likely as hope to power thru those wretched days. I would dream of having fame, immense wealth and great achievements that would leave marks for ages to come. Ofc the blackpill :blackpill: and statistics pill :whitepill: would prove such a timeline impossible, at least in this lifetime. My dreams were trampled on as time went on, my genetics and family lineage failed me. But also even if those were top tier, the feats I dreamed were impossible. Nonetheless it would have been nice to have achieed even 1/100th of what I dreamed of.

Wonder if any here to had such a complex/coping method.

Last edited:
yes and it didn't happen and life sucks

never.
i imagined myself as normal average guy with a nice blonde wife, 2 sons and 1 daughter living a happy peaceful life
until i realized my genetics will make this impossible and i will die alone as an addict before age 30 :smonk::blackpill::yes:
I think during later parts of hs and very early college. I thought I could be average but even that was a failure. Giga over :feelsrope:

when i was in highschool i fantasized being on the eastern front fighting against the soviets. wouldnt care if i die there, if i die it would be glorious

The harsh brutality of life hits almost everyone tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back