Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you enjoy seeing your mom in a bikini or underwear?

I used to caress my mom's slut body and press her boobs as a teenager.

Tom and jerry what

Last edited:
Mommies boys are the worst, I bet you are an only child from a single mother OP

Only child but parents are still together.
Yeah can't really fault you then, only children always become a bit strange like that

It's actually wild to think that boys are going to grow up seeing naked pictures/vids and sex vids of their moms on the internet. Think about it. They will see their MOTHER get gangbanged and chads cumming all over her, and see her blowjobing.

My mother is not like that all. There are no nude pics/vids of her anywhere. Heck I don't think she had sex with anyone but my dad, but of course nobody can know for sure.

Maybe you are adopted m8
Fucking retard, I said she didn't have sex with anybody but my dad. I know for a fact she and my dad had sex and I was their baby 9 months later.

Fucking retard, I said she didn't have sex with anybody but my dad. I know for a fact she and my dad had sex and I was their baby 9 months later.
What, were you there in the room watching them fuck you into existence? Unless you had a paternity test, only your mother knows with near 100% certainty (I say near, because there are some degenerate whores who let multiple men creampie them to become pregnant).

No. She's fucking ugly. Brown. Doesn't shave. Brown. Small ass tits. Brown. Protruding belly while being skinny. Brown. You get the picture.

No. She's fucking ugly. Brown. Doesn't shave. Brown. Small ass tits. Brown. Protruding belly while being skinny. Brown. You get the picture.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Freud vindicated

Im deleting my account

Does that count as bragging? Moms usually love their sons (it can be argued that less than normal if they're incels, but still); most moms wouldn't do what the average female does (trying to absolutely ruin his life) if their sons did what OP described to them.

I don't know what more fucked up. That he did that or that his mom allowed it and didn't seem to mind.
Currywhores don't want to get love from their subhuman husbands, so they get it from their sons instead, which may explain why she didn't mind:forcedsmile:.

Currywhores don't want to get love from their subhuman husbands, so they get it from their sons instead, which may explain why she didn't mind:forcedsmile:.
Exactly!

I always knew your mom was white