Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you enjoy seeing your mom in a bikini or underwear?

Can you send me a picture of your mom so I can jack off?

No, she's hideous.

I used to caress my mom's slut body and press her boobs as a teenager. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: Sorry for the brag.
When I was 11 or 12 my mom bent over in front of me while wearing a bikini, I started spanking her ass, I was too horny to care about the fact it was my mom

When I was 11 or 12 my mom bent over in front of me while wearing a bikini, I started spanking her ass, I was too horny to care about the fact it was my mom
LARP or ded srs? :feelsmega::feelsmega:

Alabamacel trait tbh kek

Saw my moms massive bush once when I was 12 when she was on the toilet after i walked in on her because she left the door half open.

My mom has D-cup tits, too bad she's a landwhale.

Saw my moms massive bush once when I was 12 when she was on the toilet after i walked in on her because she left the door half open.
:feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: You dad tapping that huh?

Based

Send me pics of her

She's single and recently left another boyfriend and moved back from Florida to hometown.
So many men in her life! She must be hot. :feelsohh::feelsohh:

I've seen my mom naked on several occasions. I won't lie, it made me horny and I had to jack off. There's no way I could fuck my own mom though. It's just a natural reaction to seeing a pair of tits in real life.

Moms are the only females we are closest to.
Use this on your mom.
Sigil 2023 1 31 2 4 31 131

An actual Oedipus complex. Electra complexes are even more common among today's adolescent "nymphs," as I have come to call them... :feelsugh:
The Electra complex so dominates soyciety.

The foid cascade from Tall Alpha to Beta Buxx represents the desperate seeking out of a composite Father Figure.

The reason this is not sought in one man is (1) immediate and variegated distractions of pleasure and (2) denial of the complex, i.e., wanting the bad boy not the protective father, and then seeking it, and then rejecting it, etc. in an endless flux.

Male complex denial maps similarly, of course, in extremist, BPD style characterization of all women as either whores or holy virgin mothers, and in the Chad cascade that is essentially analogous to the foregoing, from Hot Stacy to Stable Becky Mommy (and then rejecting that, and then seeking it, etc.).

I say that Electra predominates in soyciety because women dominate it, and so their world imprints the world for the rest of us.

These complexes are terribly isolating and atomizing. The molecule of MommyDaddyMe is a power structure that is constantly fighting against itself and breaking itself apart.

The complexes seem stronger these days because there are so few adults. Most biological adults are in maturity and outlook no more than adolescents...and they will never develop...never cut the cord...except, as Jung noted, in rare cases of (i) successfully completed strenuous psychotherapy, (ii) extreme and transformative trauma, and (iii) vital spiritual awakening. Rare birds.

Last edited:
no i am not attracted to her

r9k/momcest general tier thread

but for sake of participation, i've accidently seen my mother's clean shaven vag once when she was sleeping in objectionable manner without covering blanket or so over herself and her petticoat curled up above her knees in sleep, it was darker than overall body tone so i guess unbleached. i was maybe 8 years old so i didn't think much over it just thought "heh she's naked for her age, now that's funny and shameful" something and went back to playing games on tv; *bing bing wahoo*

later when she woke up and i joked about it to her i got the bitchiest slaps on my face on both sides and a stern warning to not tell it to my father or anybody else she would skin me alive :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: but after some years she died and now i'm telling it to some internet strangers who's gonna skin me :feelscry:

as for her mommy melkers i used to see them frequently whenever she'd change as she mostly changed her upper part without caring for our presence and they were shaggy probably size 38

No, I don't find the bitch who gave birth to me attractive.

r9k/momcest general tier thread

but for sake of participation, i've accidently seen my mother's clean shaven vag once when she was sleeping in objectionable manner without covering blanket or so over herself and her petticoat curled up above her knees in sleep, it was darker than overall body tone so i guess unbleached. i was maybe 8 years old so i didn't think much over it just thought "heh she's naked for her age, now that's funny and shameful" something and went back to playing games on tv; *bing bing wahoo*

later when she woke up and i joked about it to her i got the bitchiest slaps on my face on both sides and a stern warning to not tell it to my father or anybody else she would skin me alive :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: but after some years she died and now i'm telling it to some internet strangers who's gonna skin me :feelscry:

as for her mommy melkers i used to see them frequently whenever she'd change as she mostly changed her upper part without caring for our presence and they were shaggy probably size 38
:feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

this fucking thread:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Did you enjoy seeing your mom in a bikini or underwear?​

Resurrecting this god-tier thread.

Degenerates.is strikes again.