Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you come here from TikTok? (BE HONEST, YOUR VOTE IS ANONYMOUS)

Are you a TikTokcel?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't have problem with them if they're reasonable and willing to learn about us

Nope. Came here from a Rehab Room and savvy guy comments section. I never even use TikTok for anything

Never downloaded chinktok. I remember actively looking for incel websites after r/incelswithouthate was banned and came across this. Lurked for a year or two and made an account.

Nah, I discovered it through lurking on leftist/feminist sites that complained about incel places in 2019 or 2020.

total tiktokcel purge

Came from the wiki

I know half of you GrAYniggers in this thread are lying your asses off.

I love TikTok but I didn't find this forum in particular from there. Don't make assumptions about it if you haven't lurked long enough on the app. It's like pre banwave IFunny where the front page is total garbage and so will be your feed for a while, but if you dig deep enough it's actually very uncensored so you can find cool and funny shit

Last edited:
NevER used chinktok, I came here after reading many articles from incel wiki after my early blackpilling process in 2020-2021 on my native language spheres

Nope. I learned about inceldom from YouTube during Elliot Rodger's height of content such as from Mumkey Jones and Based Shaman. YouTube is probably my most used app. Then I googled for incel forums and I don't remember for sure what made me choose this one but I suspect I chose this one because this is the forums featured in Vice's documentary on incels.

I think the reason its so low is that incels arent using tiktok the way normies are

I stumbled upon it because I still couldn’t believe my existence was for nothing. I’m literally GOD, plus everyone around me said I was chore to deal with basically…

Here I erenyeager am GOD AND ABSOLUTELY DEVINE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back