Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you come here from TikTok? (BE HONEST, YOUR VOTE IS ANONYMOUS)

Are you a TikTokcel?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Looks like my summer vacation is… over
★★★★★
It's been well over a year since the TikTok invasion of the BP community happened, so I'm interested to know what amount of the forum's current userbase found us from TikTok. I'm hiding the results until you vote, but dw your vote is anonymous (if you find that it isn't, you can go ahead and report this post). Tbqh I thought this forum was done for back in July of 2023, but to my happy surprise, not everyone who's joined since then has been cancerous. In fact some of my favorite users now like @Yunez.Belgrade, @Regenerator, and @Infamie.Belgrade are post-invasion cels

Last edited:
No
I found through Incel Wiki and watched Zoomer Trader's jewtube shorts before i joined here

Last edited:
No, I rarely ever use tiktok

I downloaded TikTok once, it forced me to register to watch things and made my phone slower.

500 MB of app. Brutal.

Most users here don't seem like tiktokcels luckily. Can't say the same thing for .org...

Like all trends the hype faded away

Most of the blunt i assume would've been taken by .org anyways

no I came from reddit which is way better

I just stumbled upon incles.wiki, I already knew what lookism and inceldom was for a long time

Fuck no, nigga

no I came from reddit which is way better
Same, I was trying to find incel subs on there and found IT, quickly learned they were anti-incel, then I found the forum from their posts jfl

This was back in 2021

Because I was late to add the parentheses-enclosed part in the title, I have a feeling the result for "no" is probably inflated by an amount greater than 0 and less than 10

no but i do use tiktok there is some funny blackpill memes on there and dancing jbs 10/10 app

Yes I did. Found the link under a bp edit

lurked here since around the time braincels shut down

Because I was late to add the parentheses-enclosed part in the title, I have a feeling the result for "no" is probably inflated by an amount greater than 0 and less than 10
Also a good amount of TikTokcels probably have me on ignore. So I wouldn't take the results of this post as gospel

Yes I did. Found the link under a bp edit
Thank you for being honest. I've never seen you say anything bluepilled or soy so I have nothing against you, even if you're from there

Most users here don't seem like tiktokcels luckily. Can't say the same thing for .org...
Like all trends the hype faded away

Most of the blunt i assume would've been taken by .org anyways
Yeah .org's definitely taken the brunt of the invasion. There's practically been a Great Replacement over there with how tiktokers have taken over :feelshaha:

Tiktok came preinstalled on my chink phone but I never used it

No. I have never used TikTok. I came from a blackpilled incel YouTuber.

I don’t have Jewtok

I literally looked up “incel website” and found this place lmao

It's been well over a year since the TikTok invasion of the BP community happened, so I'm interested to know what amount of the forum's current userbase found us from TikTok. I'm hiding the results until you vote, but dw your vote is anonymous (if you find that it isn't, you can go ahead and report this post). Tbqh I thought this forum was done for back in July of 2023, but to my happy surprise, not everyone who's joined since then has been cancerous. In fact some of my favorite users now like @Yunez.Belgrade, @Regenerator, and @Infamie.Belgrade are post-invasion cels
Half tiktokcel, learned BP further throught it alongside inceltwt, it was a disc friend who first introduced me to BP and 'celosphere

Last edited:
no but i do use tiktok there is some funny blackpill memes on there and dancing jbs 10/10 app
I mostly use it for a few decent BPers in there, for TCC and also NS shit.

This is the main incentive I have to return there. It's the best place to find TCC edits, since they're usually posted there first. NS stuff I'd rather use RWgram for

This is the main incentive I have to return there. It's the best place to find TCC edits, since they're usually posted there first. NS stuff I'd rather use RWgram for
Its either TT or Vidlii now, NS and TCC in telegram dying because the 'gram is now giving ips and numbers to the feds.

@Infamie.Belgrade How were you interested in incels without knowing of .is? The two seem pretty inseparable

This is the main incentive I have to return there. It's the best place to find TCC Edits
You can also find decent TCC edits in vidlii if yk where and how to look.

Its either TT or Vidlii now, NS and TCC in telegram dying because the 'gram is now giving ips and numbers to the feds.
Was talking about Instagram. But that's fucked if Telegram's killing off these communities. Was the best place on the internet for dissidents until now :feelsrope:

Was talking about Instagram. But that's fucked if Telegram's killing off these communities. Was the best place on the internet for dissidents until now :feelsrope:
Both are, its now tiktok, since Vidlii is now crawling with Turkish feds after Eskisehir.

No I dont use ccpchinktok.that app is for low attention span retards and norimes/npcs

i forget where i found this site, i think it was on pol
i browsed master’s suicide forum before coming here

I thought looksmaxxing was the thing that became cool in July 2023

you caught me OP, I 've been a tikTok zoomer this entire time

No, I despise chintok and I was lurking for 1 year before i joined.

No I have been lurking on here since 2021, Just never came around to making an account until August 2023.

I don’t even have TikTok.I actually came from JewTube and Reddit and reading this forum before I joined it

No, i came here from 8chan. Never used shittok in my life

I'm a 12 yo tiktok cel yes

Nope don't use chinktok.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back