Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting did you bully other kids?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
i must admit whilst being bullied myself i sometimes did bully other kids.

by calling them names, throwing stuff at them, made like 4 kids' noses bleed (including 1 girl) (she was bullied).

this makes me really sad knowing that i made others feel hurt/bad. :feelsbadman:

No. Never did.

Other kids tried to bully me because of my face and race, but I always faught back - and I was a big kid - so after some time at each new school the bullying stopped.

I am proud I never bullied another kid, and I never physically hurt anyone without them initiating the fight first.

No, but i was bullied for being genetically modified. I always just took it until i snapped. Thats why i live alone in a forest now.

I chadfished a foid in my class, making her look like an idiot to a normie she liked, like, bringing him thinks he didnt ask for, reminding him about a medical appointment in the middle of the class (that he didnt have) etc.

Eventually he asked her in front of everyone what was happening, and she broke down crying and everyone thought she was crazy, when it'd be so easy to just say she was chadfished. Jfl. But it was long ago and that kinda thing wasn't so common, it was over msn messenger in fact.

That's the closest thing to bullying I've ever done.

Last edited:
never made fun of other guys, but I did occasionally joke about foids in private

by calling them names, throwing stuff at them, made like 4 kids' noses bleed (including 1 girl) (she was bullied).

this makes me really sad knowing that i made others feel hurt/bad. :feelsbadman:
Yes. Was bullied (people threw objects at me; insulted me for being overweight/having akne; my stuff was destroyed; etc.) and retaliated as well as being angry/toxic in general. Most of the time only verbal. Only beat one guy severly who stole from me in my own house. Always "liked" to scream insults at people passing by the window - like almost every boy in class (others even threw stuff at them, but still feel bad for one person I yelled at, because she was distraught after it, also was punished for that, others did it too, but that's no excuse).

Only once really bullied/trashtalked a male who was also bullied, but only after that guy smashed my foot (he had anger issues), but we later became friends (after I heard how bad his fucking life was and finding something to relate to). Had roughly the same problem going on with another guy who always treated me in a condescending manner, but we also became friends and still talk occasionally. Was a problem child and often had visits with psychiatrists, but also decent grades. Only became somewhat calmer as in high school. I also started to hide stuff better (like resentment or controversial beliefs). Middle school was hell for me and everyone who pissed me off.

Kind of. I always stood up for people being bullied, but then I got bullied myself and kinda internalized it and bullied a girl that probably had aspergers as well.

My answer to the topic title question: Yeah, unfortunately but you live, you learn I guess.

No, but that didn't matter. I was still bullied

No. Not like I could if I wanted to. I was the one people picked on.

I have made fun of special needs foids with some normies at school

(including 1 girl) (she was bullied).
be very careful with dem fellow fed cucks here, brocel, they may get on your ass someday
I chadfished a foid in my class, making her look like an idiot to a normie she liked, like, bringing him thinks he didnt ask for, reminding him about a medical appointment in the middle of the class (that he didnt have) etc.

Eventually he asked her in front of everyone what was happening, and she broke down crying and everyone thought she was crazy, when it'd be so easy to just say she was chadfished. Jfl. But it was long ago and that kinda thing wasn't so common, it was over msn messenger in fact.

That's the closest thing to bullying I've ever done.
holy fuck that's based
I'm actually kind of resentful at myself for not having done this kind of stuff during my HS years

Nope I never bullied others. I was bullied but I fought back somewhat, though, not as much as I should have.

no

In order to be a bully you need to be visibly superior to another person in some way or another, I am not so I did not bully anyone.

I should have. It's a bully or be bullied type of world out there.

I bullied a kid literally once one day in 3rd grade, admittedly due to peer pressure (I was one of the popular kids and some other popular kids egged me on), and I still think about it to this day, even though I became good friends with the kid the following day and apologized. I don't know how some people can bully their peers for like a decade and not feel bad about it. I also genuinely wonder if that was karma, because I am unpopular, retarded, and ugly looking now, while I was the inverse then.

After I moved away though, I didn't get physically bullied at all, though it almost happened a couple times. Verbal bullying still continued up until 9th grade, but attempted physical bullying stopped when I grew taller than the majority of the kids in my school and became well built due to playing football and lifting (ogremaxxing) from 6th grade to 8th grade -- I think I was somewhere around 5'7 or 5'8 and 240lbs at my peak.

Last edited:
passively as part of a group in like 3rd grade, and this one girl that was a family friend's daughter. feelsbadman

No. It was the other way around for me.

No, never anyone who did nothing to me.

Yes I did. I joined my classmates in bullying other classmates. We were in a really nerdy school though so most of the bullying that occurred was verbal and there was no real physical danger involved. It's not my proudest moment but when I was a youngcel I didn't really know better. I just thought that by going with the actions of the people who had a major influence on the social dynamics of the class, I would be able to fit in better, and to a certain extent, it did. It's a dog eat dog world out there in secondary school and I wasn't going to get eaten. The people who were bullied seem to be doing well right now whereas I'm currently just an empty shell rotting away day by day, so that's poetic justice I suppose.