Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did you attend your prom?

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
And do you regret it? Reason I’m asking is because I just woke up from an amazing dream (it’s 4pm jfl) and I felt so empty. I realized I will never ever expierence dancing with a girl I love on the last day of school. I want to fucking die now.

No, not a single foid even danced with me at the prom training.

We don't have prom in Spain :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Our 'prom' wasn't the kind whr u need to bring a girl along, it was more like a graduation dinner. But i didn't go

We don't have prom in Spain :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Neither here in the Netherlands, although there are sometimes parties that are organized by the same year groups sometimes with the help of teachers.
They’re not really proms though.

no prom in europe :feelsautistic:

I wasn't allowed to as others were afraid of me :cryfeels:

In Australia we have a school formal (I can only guess it's a prom) and an entire week dedicated to sex, drugs, alcohol and partying. It's absolutely fucking disgusting. I didn't attend either of these events because I had dropped out of school when I was 15.

Fuck the land of the cucked and their faggy traditions, we thankfully don't have "PRAHM" where I'm from.

No? Where do you think you are.

no, what would be the point?

No.

I knew my place socially.

yea i went to a boarding school so it was mandatory

I went to the dinner they make before it, when the actual party started I was inmediately completely alone and with nothing to do so I called my mom and she picked me up. I played vidya wearing a suit for the rest of the night

Neither here in the Netherlands, although there are sometimes parties that are organized by the same year groups sometimes with the help of teachers.
They’re not really proms though.
Same, in my case it was just going a cheap restaurant and then everyone went home. I went because my friends went kek

No prom here. But they had a party later on which I attended

I went to the dinner they make before it, when the actual party started I was inmediately completely alone and with nothing to do so I called my mom and she picked me up. I played vidya wearing a suit for the rest of the night
Exactly this, except I watched animes when I came home.

No i was expelled for assaulting a teacher

I attended, no date or gf though.
Just school friends (who i don't even see anymore)

I did not go, I played Wizardry and pretended I had friends who were with me in the dungeon.

I went because my friends went kek
When my "friends" went they would just converse with other classmates and mostly I'd just stay on my phone.

Not gonna attend mine

tell more bro
I got caught texting in class and the teacher said to me to give me my phone i said no and he tried to take it out my hands so i punched him in the face he then fell to the ground and i spit on him and got in my car and left

I got caught texting in class and the teacher said to me to give me my phone i said no and he tried to take it out my hands so i punched him in the face he then fell to the ground and i spit on him and got in my car and left
low inhib god

low inhib god
For real why should i give a fuck about useless ass school, their useless ass education and bow down to their gay ass prison like rules. Gtfo here with that bullshit

There was no pron.

Yeah, I made a thread about it, it was torture. The only good part was the food

Yep, got high as fuck and danced like a retard.

None of my friends at the time attended the prom.

Didn't have a prom.

And do you regret it? Reason I’m asking is because I just woke up from an amazing dream (it’s 4pm jfl) and I felt so empty. I realized I will never ever expierence dancing with a girl I love on the last day of school. I want to fucking die now.

Ofc not, who would I go with? If u went to prom u are :chad: :chad: :chad:

Ofc not, who would I go with? If u went to prom u are :chad: :chad: :chad:
in my country in classes with male:female ratio 1:1 teachers sometimes make lottery so everyone gets a girl to dance with, it's pretty rare tho

never been to any school dance

in my country in classes with male:female ratio 1:1 teachers sometimes make lottery so everyone gets a girl to dance with, it's pretty rare tho

Jfl at dancing with girl who despise and is disgusted by you. Must be a very fun experience indeed.

Nope. And I was the only one who didn't attend the HS prom. Brutal.

there were 2 proms, one in middleschool and one in highschool

i can't remember why i didn't go to the first one since it was so long ago, but i think my parents didn't have money or some shit
the second one i didn't go to because none of the people that were friendly to me were going, they all decided they had better shit to do, so rather than go there to be bullycided by unfriendlies i just stayed home

in retrospect i should have taken all chances, desperation mode, but honestly who the fuck would have ever thought it would be this bad?