Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did we ascend/shift dimension? What happened to the skullcels?

HurdyGurdyMan

HurdyGurdyMan

Groundhog Day for the incel
★★
threads about them on lookism where everywhere 2016-2018 era. Then they went off the map. Even this fourm has no mention of them. There is no nutrition for skull size. zoomers werent around at the time of the skullcel epidemic.

Skull is just face.

skullcels have died out because everyones skulls have (for some reason) gotten bigger. Everyone bodies have gotten bigger which people say is because of nutrition and zoomer offspring. But that dosent explain why skulls all over the world have increased in size for everyone apart from zoomers.

skullcels have died out because everyones skulls have (for some reason) gotten bigger. Everyone bodies have gotten bigger which people say is because of nutrition and zoomer offspring. But that dosent explain why skulls all over the world have increased in size for everyone apart from zoomers.
I didn’t even know this was a thing lol. Where have you heard skull sizes are getting bigger?

threads about them on lookism where everywhere 2016-2018 era. Then they went off the map. Even this fourm has no mention of them. There is no nutrition for skull size. zoomers werent around at the time of the skullcel epidemic.
beats me. I remember the skullcel memes

My head is big and I really wish it was smaller.