Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did u ever cry after seeing a beautiful ass because of sexual frustration?

CursedShycel

CursedShycel

Banned
-
I experienced it a month ago. I was walking my regular way after school and then I saw 8/10 blonde stacylite with perfect body. She was wearing yoga pants and her ass was one of the most beatiful asses I've ever seen. At those moment I just aware I will never touch this ass, I will never squeeze or spank it. My lust suddenly turned into a strange depression. I felt ridiculously broken. I sat on a bench and started crying. I know it's pathetic but I can't help it. My sexual frustration makes me so weak. 23 yo guys not designed for sexless life, it's against our nature. it's so fucking brutal.

Didn't read.
yoshi-gif.713051

Despite being a blackcel I actually have little to no interest in ass.

I experienced it a month ago. I was walking my regular way after school and then I saw 8/10 blonde stacylite with perfect body. She was wearing yoga pants and her ass was one of the most beatiful asses I've ever seen. At those moment I just aware I will never touch this ass, I will never squeeze or spank it. My lust suddenly turned into a strange depression. I felt ridiculously broken. I sat on a bench and started crying. I know it's pathetic but I can't help it. My sexual frustration makes me so weak. 23 yo guys not designed for sexless life, it's against our nature. it's so fucking brutal.
Yes but it's mostly the feeling that I'll never get to experience it and how much I'm missing out in life.

I’m feral at this point. All women should be raped by me.

Only my dick cried

No, I'm more into faces, but I did legitimately cry and go into rage fits due to sexual frustrations a multitude of times.

No, I'm more into faces, but I did legitimately cry and go into rage fits due to sexual frustrations a multitude of times.
Faces are the most important for me too :feelsokman:

yea, when i was in 10th grade i saw a foid that had to been only like 5ft tall, borderline dwarf but her proportions made her look fuckable as hell, wide ass hips, big butt, jet black hair, big tits, and when i watched her walk her hips swayed with each step :ahegao::feelsohh:

I've cried after seeing my crush kiss and other dude, but not after seeing someone's ass