Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did this website worsen your depression?

Did .co worsen your depression?

• Yes

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • My life was already depressing and filled with suicide fuel

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
My life wasn't fine and dandy before but after getting blackpilled and joining .co I feel very hopeless and even more depressed. I wasn't exposed to such levels of suicide fuel to be honest. It helps that PDA are not allowed where I live and I don't go outside much.

Not sure, I have crazy mood swings and I'm not sure if I can blame this forum for it.

Can't get much worse than it already was, at least I know I'm not alone

My entire existence was suicide fuel. Still is, but this website helps knowing I'm not the only one.

no. I don't have depression
anymore*

The blackpill is VERY liberating and cathartic if you let it be.

Also the blackpill lead me to the whitepill which helped to soothe the pain of my inceldom.

Whitepill? You mean physical feature improvement?

Oh.

No white pill = Stoicism and aestheticism to make the best of your life in your present situation and accept what you cannot change. Its pure blackpill without all of the rope and self-loathing bs.

The environment and mood of the site has drastically changed since I first came here, and I think that it was for the better tbh.

With that being said, I'd say that I love posting here, it's an excellent cope.

The environment and mood of the site has drastically changed since I first came here, and I think that it was for the better tbh.

With that being said, I'd say that I love posting here, it's an excellent cope.

How was the vibe of it before?

What depression? :feelsautistic:

I was a bit unsure before I found this website, on whether I was garbage, how the world really was, so yeah this site definitely worsened my depression, but also it saved me from being a beta cuck

It makes time go by faster by postcoping but it’s probably made me worse since this forum is like crack rn

Actually made me feel better. This site has made me realize that even gigachads of my race are high normie or chadlite at best in the west.

If that's them, who am I to bitch and complain.

Its like me bitching about not having a billion in the bank.

I was a bit unsure before I found this website, on whether I was garbage, how the world really was, so yeah this site definitely worsened my depression, but also it saved me from being a beta cuck
It makes time go by faster by postcoping but it’s probably made me worse since this forum is like crack rn

can relate.

it has actually helped tbh
it's the only place where i can interact with people like me

Actually made me feel better. This site has made me realize that even gigachads of my race are high normie or chadlite at best in the west.

If that's them, who am I to bitch and complain.

Its like me bitching about not having a billion in the bank.

It gets hard to cope. If I only had one gf preferably my oneitis I would'nt have gave a shit about chad's privileged life.

This forum didnt change my feelings toward the world irl

This site gives me at least something to do as I dont have a Facebook account

Toxicity outside of here is much higher than in here

no, my mood was way worse before joining

Only pointed stuff out

No difference, I was already blackpilled long before joining. Not sure if it would have helped if it was around 10 years ago or not. I used to be alone with my daily suicidal thoughts for years, which was insanely difficult, this forum and SS would've probably eased a lot of that pain/fear.

No difference, I was already blackpilled long before joining. Not sure if it would have helped if it was around 10 years ago or not. I used to be alone with my daily suicidal thoughts for years, which was insanely difficult, this forum and SS would've probably eased a lot of that pain/fear.

I guess it would have.

Its not worst, its a site to cope

Any comment which says yes is IT bait

A solid NO.
this site is a great cope and infinite source of suprmeme blackpill wisdom.
the "co" in incels.co stands for COPE.

This website did not influence me in any way

It removed some depression cos i know im not alone or crazy tbh

My life was already depressing and filled with suicide fuel