Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did this forum or reading about the blackpill change the way you think about women?

Did your opinion of women change to negative after joining the forum or reading about the blackpill?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Going to need to increase my sample size

@Robtical @ordinaryotaku @RREEEEEEEEE @NBAYoungBoy @SlayerSlayer @Alone75 @ItsOver4cel @Caesercel @ThoughtfulCel @Zer0/∞ @Ray @InMinecraft @Iseedivision @unsettling @Gymcelled @iamsubhuman @YBP Yxngcel @incelerated @Atavistic Autist @sub human @Mentally lost cel @mistersinister @tehgymcel420 @METALMILITA88 @Zensfy @Broly @-BrettyBoy- @Ray @IncelKing @Substitute Subhuman @K9Otaku @Incelius Savage @Lv99_BixNood @BraincelsRefugee @TheDarkEnigma @ThinTinyDickCel @IchWillSterben @Furlossus @bing @CopingForBrutality @SchrodingersDick @sckicksal345 @Death @ionlycopenow @Ellsworth @Emba @erenyeager @AsiaCel @i_want_emo_gf @blackpillscience @BlkPillPres @Nemesis @manlet cUnt @HighTGymcel @yez @Mecoja @NoTommERow @RandomGuy @Sneir @TINMAN @Izayacel @Iwanttolive @subzero @Cope_Time @racoon4 @Pancakecel @epillepsy @IsolationHurts @BornToLose @faded @Pixycel @Animecel2D @WØLF @shii410 @TheProphetMuscle @trying to ascend @turbocuckcel_7000 @Undervalued @kampman @Hail The Bloatlord @ERadicator @Capable_Onion @Kamikaze @nazianime @Subhuman Currycel @kanyepilled @andinocel @thespanishcel @proudweeb

i'll need more to tag later

It definitely changed.
Not only that, it changed my way of thinking about life and hard work in general
Nothing beats genetics

The second thing, was just less misogynist.

yes, before knowing the :blackpill: I wondered why all girls rejected me, now I know why :feelsrope:

Yes, before I took the blackpill I was pretty bluepilled

I always thought that women were kind and gentle, but now I realize that they're cold and manipulative

I have to elaborate, women wining in society is a known fact, only redditors are denying it, but I never knew it was that bad, if I were born as woman, literally every shit I've went through could be fixed.
They being successful just because they have a hole, made me hate them even more, but don't call this as "muh radicalized by le inkler forum" jfl.

inb4 cant get women cuz you inkler le hates woman
I don't kill every women I see, you should be able to think that.

Definitely opened my eyes although I had a vague notion that the bluepill was false after seeing bullies being successful and the bullied getting the shit end of the stick in life. The idea of karma and a just world was shattered early on.

@Robtical @ordinaryotaku @RREEEEEEEEE @NBAYoungBoy @SlayerSlayer @Alone75 @ItsOver4cel @Caesercel @ThoughtfulCel @Zer0/∞ @Ray @InMinecraft @Iseedivision @unsettling @Gymcelled @iamsubhuman @YBP Yxngcel @incelerated @Atavistic Autist @sub human @Mentally lost cel @mistersinister @tehgymcel420 @METALMILITA88 @Zensfy @Broly @-BrettyBoy- @Ray @IncelKing @Substitute Subhuman @K9Otaku @Incelius Savage @Lv99_BixNood @BraincelsRefugee @TheDarkEnigma @ThinTinyDickCel @IchWillSterben @Furlossus @bing @CopingForBrutality @SchrodingersDick @sckicksal345 @Death @ionlycopenow @Ellsworth @Emba @erenyeager @AsiaCel @i_want_emo_gf @blackpillscience @BlkPillPres @Nemesis @manlet cUnt @HighTGymcel @yez @Mecoja @NoTommERow @RandomGuy @Sneir @TINMAN @Izayacel @Iwanttolive @subzero @Cope_Time @racoon4 @Pancakecel @epillepsy @IsolationHurts @BornToLose @faded @Pixycel @Animecel2D @WØLF @shii410 @TheProphetMuscle @trying to ascend @turbocuckcel_7000 @Undervalued @kampman @Hail The Bloatlord @ERadicator @Capable_Onion @Kamikaze @nazianime @Subhuman Currycel @kanyepilled @andinocel @thespanishcel @proudweeb

Years of hatred and pain

:yes: No, I hated women before I ever knew about these forums

Not just woman,I hate men equal

Yes it did, it helped me understand more their behavior and that they are more or less all the same. I started to recognize their lies and virtue signaling more easily. I trust them much less.

to elaborate, as early as 6th grade i could tell you that girls were bitches, and would win arguments by getting angry and calling you a moron, while everyone sided with them

they also had the confidence to inflict light physical abuse on boys, something that never went the other way

to elaborate, as early as 6th grade i could tell you that girls were bitches, and would win arguments by getting angry and calling you a moron, while everyone sided with them
yes but did this forum affect your opinion of women even more?

I always knew women are not attracted to men, had a feeling they are disgusted by men. Always was confused. And was confused about them liking evil people.

This forum helped me understand why that was the case, and opened my eyes to many more behaviors too.

And yes this forum did make me develop a negative view towards women. I look at all of them with extreme pessimism now.

I was naive but vaguely aware of the blackpill when girls used to treat me like shit as a kid. I used to avoid women a lot, but I still had some unicorn mentality, that somewhere a girl was destined to be with me. This forum made all my experiences make sense in hindsight.

The only reason I didn’t “hate” women before the blackpill was that I wasn’t aware that much about how superficial and shallow they really are and also how cold they treat unattractive men since I always tried to cope

My opinion of women immediately soured upon breaking out of my naive way of thinking and learning about the black pill.

Their nature, the way they carry themselves, they way society treats them, how they've become first class citizens above human men despite men building the foundation of society. It's sickening.

What pt 2

I always knew women are not attracted to men, had a feeling they are disgusted by men. Always was confused. And was confused about them liking evil people.

This forum helped me understand why that was the case, and opened my eyes to many more behaviors too.

And yes this forum did make me develop a negative view towards women. I look at all of them with extreme pessimism now.
did you have any negative opinion of women before joining this forum?

you start to realize that life is a scam and your hard work means shit , if your not born a certain way and or wealthy .

it can save yourself from all the nonsence but still fills you with hatred and anguish , because you know its basically over

@Mecoja @Edmund_Kemper @IchWillSterben @Lux @ItsOver4cel @lonelycurry26 @Izayacel @Rimiru @Lebensmüder @Rotter
@Mainländer @sub human

did you have any negative opinion of women before joining this forum?
No more than I did of men.
I still hate normies equally but I have this prejudice about women now.

you start to realize that life is a scam and your hard work means shit , if your not born a certain way and or wealthy .

it can save yourself from all the nonsence but still fills you with hatred and anguish , because you know its basically over

@Mecoja @Edmund_Kemper @IchWillSterben @Lux @ItsOver4cel @lonelycurry26 @Izayacel @Rimiru @Lebensmüder @Rotter
@Mainländer @sub human
Exactly. I was already foid hating before finding this forum. Browsing this site just made me completely nihilistic

Always had the feeling something was always not right about this civilization and how it functions. People tell me the world is innocent when it's surely not the case. Until discovering this forum it's confirmed my doubts. Any male who is born not right or is seen as such is ostracize for things out of his control and are seen as devils as we are persecuted on this island of inceldia. Beyond the walls, I was dissapointed in humanity. As the entire world was the enemy.

My opinion of women immediately soured upon breaking out of my naive way of thinking and learning about the black pill.

Their nature, the way they carry themselves, they way society treats them, how they've become first class citizens above human men despite men building the foundation of society. It's sickening.

View attachment 603531
don't forget to vote

No more than I did of men.
I still hate normies equally but I have this prejudice about women now.
but did you hate men or women before this forum?

Exactly. I was already foid hating before finding this forum. Browsing this site just made me completely nihilistic
i was bluepilled as fuck back then , jfl . now its just me , myself and trying to be a selfish shit .

I wouldn’t say I hated them but I knew they were different and that we certainly weren’t equal I was actual watching quite a lot of RP content even after finding braincels I was so young at the time (15) it’s hard to say exactly how I felt :lul:

I already hated women but joining this forum changed my perspective and made me more based. And I can give scientific proofs why women are gross and evil creatures.

the only thing that changed is that before when I thought of marrying a foid I didn't care if she's a virgin or not but now I think it's beyond cucked to marry a non virgin foid. + I realized that sex is a compliance tool

Nah I was redpilled and cautious of their nature. The blackpilling just showed me how bad it truly is.

I hated mostly men, now I hate women too

I hated all normies. Still do. But have disgust/distrust towards women now.
but what was your opinion of women (and men) back then like?

@Mainländer @sub human
Pretty much, i was banging my head asking myself where did the things going wrong started, here i learned it never begun.

I was already mostly blackpilled even before I came here, just that my own theories and conclusions were somewhat incomplete.

I would say that I hate women more since I joined here, but really it was more just that I was oblivious before and no longer am now

I was already mostly blackpilled even before I came here, just that my own theories and conclusions were somewhat incomplete.

I would say that I hate women more since I joined here, but really it was more just that I was oblivious before and no longer am now
Did you hate women before joining here?

Made me aware that there are a lot more people like me than I once thought.

I was already hatefull againts women

I used to think women were human beings with souls and were not driven purely by insect-like unconscious instincts. Boy was I wrong.

I used to think women were human beings with souls and were not driven purely by insect-like unconscious instincts. Boy was I wrong.
When did you change your mind?

Don’t forget to vote too

i do not listen to a bunch of autists on the internet. i have not had the first hand experience to formulate much of an opinion

When did you change your mind?
No particular incident but probably from all the times women kill their own children either by abortion or Casey Anthony style.

No particular incident but probably from all the times women kill their own children either by abortion or Casey Anthony style.
What about the forum?

What about the forum?
The forum itself just makes you see the blackpill more clearly, the way the world works, and the true inhuman nature of women becomes easy to see.

2fpi81

@Cash @RoastieBeef @Incelius Savage @Transcended Trucel @El Enemigo @BiryaniCel

I was attracted to this forum because I already despised foid behavior and was blackpilled by experience. Normies have it all wrong. We are drawn to this forum because we already think these things. This forum doesn't make us this way.

Forum itself was a great source of blackpill material. I never encountered any BP content before joining the forum for the first time.
I hated women simply for hating me, but having gotten deeper into hypergamy and overall attitude towards men foids consider unattractive, I started hating women more then ever plus started hating myself for both still having a massive sex drive and not being good-looking enough to have a chance getting some pickled cod between their legs.

Did you hate women before joining here?
I did not hate them, but that was only because I basically kept my brain shut off all the time as a way to cope. It's more that I didn't understand anything that was going on, so I didn't realize that I should be hating them.

When I was a teenager, well until early adulthood, I developed a habit of extreme dissociation when in the presence of other people as a means of coping with my childhood trauma (family related). In other words, whenever I was around other people I would basically tune them out as much as possible, not look at them, pretend that they didn't exist, because for me, the moment I became aware of another person it would instantly send me into a panic attack. I would have a fight or flight response, get a massive burst of adrenaline, and become soaked with sweat and want to run away and hide. It was the only way I could possibly function in my daily life, because otherwise I would be too exhausted all of the time from constantly having panic attacks.

As a result of this I spent very little time thinking about my problems because to think about the state of my life was painful. I realize that something was wrong and that people treated me differently, but I didn't understand what it was. Every year I tried to make friends at my school and every year I would fail, I tried asking girls out a few times until I got an absolutely brutal rejection which destroyed me. People started making fun of me at school after I did that and gave me a stupid nickname which I hated.

At that point I realized it was over for me. I tried to kill myself when I was 16, but I chose a stupid method with a low success rate (it never occurred to me to check the success rate), resulting in failure. Then I got sent to a youth suicide ward where they kept me locked up and pumped me full of various drugs for several months until I started saying what they wanted to hear and they let me go.

So basically what I am saying is that I was too oblivious, because I was spending all of my time dissociating to cope with my extreme trauma, I never took the time to stop and sort things out in my head. That's why I didn't hate holes or other people when I was younger.