Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Did this foid do a "paper" on us? (link inside)

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I admit i didn't investigate very much, but i've stumbled onto this:

what is this shit? the instagram cunt that did this is

could someone elaborate? is this some random "thesis" of low iq degree college slut?

won't let me read unless i create acount

"Participants will be randomly assigned to either the experimental condition (a feminist intervention folded into a chatroom post about the pay gap between male and female athletes) or the control condition (a chatroom about what is the best refrigerator to buy)."

Any "chatroom" about refrigerators would get removed for being off-topic. JFL they didn't even read the fucking rules. Foids in the workplace was the worst decision of the West ever.

Last edited:
"Participants will be randomly assigned to either the experimental condition (a feminist intervention folded into a chatroom post about the pay gap between male and female athletes) or the control condition (a chatroom about what is the best refrigerator to buy)."

Any "chatroom" about refrigerators would get removed for being off-topic. JFL they didn't even read the fucking rules. Foids in the workplace was the worst decision of the West ever.
Good luck finding a freezer! Forget refrigerators! Freezers are rare these days...

Seen this before.

Like the general premise of her paper actually, but it has the sloppy methodology and writing skills typical of an undergraduate.

Seen this before.

Like the general premise of her paper actually, but it has the sloppy methodology and writing skills typical of an undergraduate.

None of these papers on studying incels or the manosphere are even at the level of an undergraduate tbh

But that's to be expected when most of the research consists of cherrypicking quotes and trying to shoehorn a gynocentric agenda.

Already been threads about it.

Views

Guess how many of the views came from us?

I need you to SMASH that reply button guys. Can we help get it to 2,000 views?

My dick gets hard knowing that a becky has been reading my posts

I ain’t clicking that shit tbh

half of this site is ethnic and the harlot focuses only on the white man boogeyman