Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did they hand out condoms at your school?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Imagine what it is like to have a condom booth installed in the school hallway so that girls and chads can have sex safe while you rot in your sad and pathetic sexless life. Even worse is watching your oneitis, whom you thought might one day be yours, withdrawing condoms from the booth. I don't even know what stopped me from going ER in such an environment; it took a sheer amount of will power to keep my sanity and self-control. However, I think it would have been justifiable if someone went ER after experiencing everything I've mentioned here.

jfl what kind of degeneracy is this? and this coming from somone from cucknada

jfl what kind of degeneracy is this? and this coming from somone from cucknada

They hand out condoms in some Brazilian schools

They handed out condoms at my university. I laughed when someone asked me if I had a girlfriend. I replied: “Of course not- why would I. I have never been in a relationship.”

They hand them out everywhere in the US. Doctors offices, schools, ect. Lot of public bathrooms sell them in vending machines for 50 cents.

Condoms are Fapfuel!

Good
For
Low
Handgripcels.

its like they are asking incels to go er

I wonder if they do this on purpose just to piss us off..

lmao this made me remember the time when i was younger, i walked past this clinic building and some black lady who was sitting in a booth outside asked me if i wanted free condoms ,i was like 15 at the time and it honesty made me wonder what made her think a manlet curry like me was having sex.I'm not sure if she was serious or was mocking me but of course i declined.She looked about 30-40 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back