Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion did the original Jewish milah actually amputate any skin or did Zipporah just fuck it up because she was an untrained foreigner foid? BIBLE STUDY

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Zipporah is literally the only time in the bible I can remember hearing about someone physically removing a piece of flesh from the penis, when she chucks it on the ground to break up the God v. Moses wrestle match.

Does anyone know any other times?

I'm pretty sure Zipporah did an akroposthion-ectomy (removed her son's preputial ring) which is less extreme than what rabbinists do, but maybe she did a larger-than-normal circumcision because she was rushed/untrained?

The term "cut" is not as extreme as "amputation" so I'm now indulging my imagination that Judaism may have been even less degenerate than I had thought, pre-Rabbinism.

Basically what if all they did was a tiny nick in the preputial ring so it changed the ring from a O into a U ? This would prevent phimosis while still retaining some elasticity and erogenous nerve zones.

I'm still against such a cut/nick (you can just gradually stretch it if your parents let you play with your dick growing up) but if it actually left even the akroposthion mostly intact then the covenant of Abraham was nowhere near as invasive as what I imagined.

I had operated under the assumption a long time that Zipporah performed the same Milah as the other Jews, but why should I think that? She's a foid, she's a foreigner, she hadn't been coached for this because Moses didn't want to cut his son's dick, and she had very little time to react because Moses was gonna tap out to Yahweh's Hurt-Lock soon.

I can forgive Zippora for her mistake but I think we should recognize if she went overboard.

The best evidence I can think is: are there any other parts in the bible where they talk about foreskins being a physically discrete and separate piece of flesh after the milah?

Closest I can think is 1 Samuel 18:25
Saul replied, “Say to David, ‘The king wants no other price for the bride than a hundred Philistine foreskins, to take revenge on his enemies.’”​

In that case I don't think we're talking about the ritual covenant w/ god you do for allies though, but punishing enemies similar to scalping them, so you might remove foreskins instead of just nicking them via a milah cut.

Like where does it actually talk about REMOVING flesh (instead of 'cutting') it via the Bris?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back