Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

did the indian girl show break the law?

J

Justice

Veteran
When the series was shot she was 17 and the chad was 28 or 29. THey have kissing scenes.

It says on google that the show was shot in LA. The age of consent is 18 in LA.

Aren't they breaking the law? If so everyone involved should be in jail.

no sweaty she is empower le women she is allowed to explore her sexuality with the entire football team and this chad actor

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 6
Potentially not. Sad and scary truth is, you CAN have scenes like that with minors, if you get the parents' permission. And sometimes the parents do give permission. That's how Superbad was made.

Yikes!! You are so toxic!!! Who hurt you my sweet summer child?

It's a wholesome story about "growing up©" and "finding herself™" of an ugly fucking ass shitskin ethnic goblin girl who is becoming a woman.

May be, just may be if you had even a little bit back ground on intersectional feminism ...

When the series was shot she was 17 and the chad was 28 or 29. THey have kissing scenes.

It says on google that the show was shot in LA. The age of consent is 18 in LA.

Aren't they breaking the law? If so everyone involved should be in jail.

Idk man I'm sure theres some loophole to allow her to do that shit. @Lawcel thoughts?

Yikes!! You are so toxic!!! Who hurt you my sweet summer child?

It's a wholesome story about "growing up©" and "finding herself™" of an ugly fucking ass shitskin ethnic goblin girl who is becoming a woman.

May be, just may be if you had even a little bit back ground on intersectional feminism ...
shes my looksmatch jfl excat same race, age, language and looks level, I should be on a ltr with her but she's getting railed and millions of shekels 4 some jewish tv show

Its not breaking the law coz chad. Also, currycels in the west are fucked. You might as well drag your ass back home and get an arranged marriage to a stinky curry cunt.

Would you get an arranged marriage with her? Volcel if you wouldnt.
shes my looksmatch jfl excat same race, age, language and looks level, I should be on a ltr with her but she's getting railed and millions of shekels 4 some jewish tv show

JFL. Maybe they should make a show on her male looksmatch getting with giga stacy. Should be funded by incels.co .

Last edited:
It doesn't even matter if she did. Foids are above the law.

in the 1994 movie 'Interview with a Vampire', Kirsten Dunst kissed Brad Pitt, their ages were 12 and 31 respectively.

Curryfoids are gigawhores too?
I have zero chance then :feelsrope:

Hah! Quirky, nerdy ethnic female? Check :feelsYall:

she’s dating Chad? Cheheeeck :feelsYall:

she’s (oh my god) she’s bashing virgins?:feelsahh::feelsUnreal:

what a “W” gurrrls!

A sub 8 men existing at the same street as a - 18 foid is creepy but Chad screwing with a young foid is sexual liberty.

They should all be arrested and imprisoned for production and distribution of cp

She would have to be 15 or younger and with the intent of arousing, appealing to, or gratifying the lust, passions, or sexual desires of that person or the child.

You seem to have forgotten. It's acceptable because it's with an attractive guy and not her currycel looksmatch.

same ngl

The plot seems so fucking cheap jfl

The age of concern should the age she gets married at. Then we can both protect pure girls from rape and send chad to prison for fornication.

Worthless currywhore should be locked behind bars and left to rot till she drops dead

Fucking suifuel

There should be a show where an ugly virgin manlet tries everything he can to get a girlfriend and experiences female hypergamy and lookism firsthand then they end the show with him being alone.

That would be controversial and be a breath of fresh air

There should be a show where an ugly virgin manlet tries everything he can to get a girlfriend and experiences female hypergamy and lookism firsthand then they end the show with him being alone.

That would be controversial and be a breath of fresh air
and his happy ending would be finally killing himself because that is the only true happiness people like us can ever get
my god i love it. should be a movie so it can be rated R