Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did religion keep females in line?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★

Saw this on reddit, this whore regrets not being more of a whore in the past. Now that religion is disappearing, every female is trying to sleep with as many men as possible.

I absolutely believe that religion kept women in line for as long as they were. As an atheist even I wish fundies were more abundant

"I don't mean racking up one night stands teehee "

Sure whore, suuuure....

the replies are actually pleasant you guys should read them.

of course it did. too bad we live in the information age and peak degeneracy where you have to be borderline retarded to believe in ancient sky jews.

Back then now they be whores and go to church. Smh:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Religion was best thing to hold control over femoid hypergamy, i doubt we will have something like that in the future.

Social mores and customary laws did. Religion justified said laws and mores.

Fuark...this is literally the best time to be Chad on earth. While incels are left in the dust, the same 20-30% of men pass around women of various races, sizes, etc. an entire rainbow of women jump on their dicks.

The only way to experience even 1% of what Chad get on a daily basis, is eat processed sugary foods, even that's no replacement for the touch of a woman let alone a sexual experience.

FUCK ITS' NOT FAIR

NkJTZ8.gif
NkJTZ8.gif
NkJTZ8.gif
BfxmjJp.gif
BfxmjJp.gif
BfxmjJp.gif
s5YixDz.gif
s5YixDz.gif
s5YixDz.gif

Attachments

• 1531796084765.jpg
    1531796084765.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 64
Religion prevented people from acting like animals. Of course for the majority this is actually false, as motivation through fear isn't really a separation from animalistic tendencies. It's still better than the atheism and hedonism present in modern society though.

Women shouldn't have any rights at all

Of course it did, the breakdown of religion and traditionalism is why Incels and whores are growing everyday, also this reddit post is fucking saddening as fuck, another woman corrupted and brainwashed.

100% yes. Now that religion is not as important foids are acting more whoreish than ever before

Religion alone isn't enough, you also need real-world consequences for things such as adultery, prostitution, premarital sex, etc.

the replies are actually pleasant you guys should read them.
Their ex Christians it’s repulsive shit . I’m utter appalled at the trash in the comments. You must be an it cuck

Religious punishment stopped them, they would of slept around if there was no punishment. Remember even Jesus forgave a whore that was about to be stoned. Churches stop punishing people for their actions meaning foids had no reason to keep the rules.

Religious punishment stopped them, they would of slept around if there was no punishment. Remember even Jesus forgave a whore that was about to be stoned. Churches stop punishing people for their actions meaning foids had no reason to keep the rules.
At this point, I tend to see these people as already lost. If fear was the only thing stopping a female from being a whore, then it's false devotion. Ideally one could look upon their own pleasures and see them for what they are, that being transitory and bitter. However, given the state of the west, it seems most come to the opposite conclusion as me.

This is why I wish I could eliminate my loneliness, I'm just so repulsed by my people and especially foids that I don't even want to associate with them.

Yes, that was the whole point of it. That’s why it was invented.

Bring back compulsory religion, along with threats to ex-communicate and publicly humiliate foids and their Johns.