Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did my Peruvian incel friend ascend or is he coping? He went back to Peru after failing in America.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
My friend is from Peru and he came to America when he was 17 years old because he wanted live here. He actually speak english pretty well because his parents got him english learning video tapes and dvd since he was little. He said it was his dream to come to live in America. I've known him for 4 years. He's 25 now.

He's not bad looking, maybe average in the face, lighter skin tone, but he's 5'3. (the average height in Peru for men is like 5'2-5'4 for men) He's always been rejected by women because of his height. He never had a girlfriend because of this, but he's always trying to remain positive because in his words "If I keep getting rejected it just means God has the perfect GF ready for me for another time"

He's basically a blue pilled incel, he's a virgin who's never had sex, he has gotten matches on tinder, until the girls find out about his height then they loose interest, but he still remains positive after so many rejections. I never had the heart to tell him about what inceldom or the black pill is, because I didn't want to crush him.

Well several months back he made a confession to me and told me that he wasn't enjoying his time in America, that he couldn't make a lot of friends and dating was hard and he was feeling lonely. He started to realize that women in the USA had high standards he didn't meet. He told me "Being short is normal in Peru, it's just part of our genes, but now I find myself feeling ashamed of being Peruvian because of my height."

Two months ago he sold all his stuff, and went back to Peru.

I stay friends with him, and suddenly he's a different person. He's happier. His social media shows him now with friends, and he's got a GF, and she's actually pretty cute. He looks like he's having a good time and I'm happy for him. He even has an added status of living in America and speaking english fluently. But he's a bit upset because he feels he wasted so much time in America for nothing, and had to give up his dream.

On one hand I think he ascended because he now has friends and a GF. On the other hand he had to basically give up his dream of living in America because he didn't meet the dating standards, so it kinda feels like coping. I mean, can I really say you're winning in life when you had to give up your dreams just to have a GF? Something any Normie can do in the USA without having to give up their dreams.

Also it doesn't feel like your typical seamaxx where a white guy uses is JBW theory to get an asian gf, in his case he's just going back to where was originally was from.

Just give up your dreams and then you can find a girlfriend bro

TLDR;
Peruvian friend came to the USA at 18
Was always his dream to live in the USA
He's 5'3 because Peruvians are shorter
Failed at achieving friends
Girls reject him for his height
Now is a 25 year old virgin
Sold all his stuff and went back to Peru
Now has friends and a cute girlfriend
Also has above normie status in Peru for living in America and speaking English
Seems happier but at the cost of giving up his American dream

Last edited:
Copeing? He's more happy there then he would ever be just wageslaving for some dead end IT job in the west. So why does it matter that he gave up on his "dreams" If they weren't panning out and making him happy?

Also I keep telling you ethnic bros to go back to your ancestral homeland if you want to have a better chance at ascending, the west is hell.

Copeing? He's more happy there then he would ever be just wageslaving for some dead end IT job in the west. So why does it matter that he gave up on his "dreams" If they weren't panning out and making him happy?

Also I keep telling you ethnic bros to go back to your ancestral homeland if you want to have a better chance at ascending, the west is hell.
What about us whites? Should we go back to our homeland in Europe? Or will it pretty much be the same thing.

What about us whites? Should we go back to our homeland in Europe? Or will it pretty much be the same thing.
The west encompasses most of Europe and slav bros said that Slavic women are also adapting a western feminist mindset because of social media and you know how that pans out. If you want you can try but I wouldn't suggest Nordic countries because you would get giga mogged by 6+ chads often so I've heard.

I will do the same thing as him and leave the UK, I've wasted 24 years here and achieved absolutely nothing

The west encompasses most of Europe and slav bros said that Slavic women are also adapting a western feminist mindset because of social media and you know how that pans out. If you want you can try but I wouldn't suggest Nordic countries because you would get giga mogged by 6+ chads often so I've heard.
So are white incels more fucked than ethnic cels?

I'm happy for everyone who had to endure incel life and ascends later after looksmaxxing with surgery. I'm also happy for the other ones, but they weren't incel if they could ascend with some workout and hygiene.

No, he is not incel, even if I go to Peru, I will not ascend

So are white incels more fucked than ethnic cels?
Not necessarily because we can just JBW in non white nations, so if you're fine with racemixing you could just go to Asia but I personally wouldn't. Our nations are most definitely fucked though.

Not necessarily because we can just JBW in non white nations, so if you're fine with racemixing you could just go to Asia but I personally wouldn't. Our nations are most definitely fucked though.
Even if I could, a part of me doesn't want to do that because I feel I'm basically getting the scraps of society while everyone else has the pick of the litter. Plus I have nothing in common with those people. At least when my friend went to Peru he's among his own people so he's at home.

My friend is from Peru and he came to America when he was 17 years old because he wanted live here. He actually speak english pretty well because his parents got him english learning video tapes and dvd since he was little. He said it was his dream to come to live in America. I've known him for 4 years. He's 25 now.

He's not bad looking, maybe average in the face, lighter skin tone, but he's 5'3. (the average height in Peru for men is like 5'2-5'4 for men) He's always been rejected by women because of his height. He never had a girlfriend because of this, but he's always trying to remain positive because in his words "If I keep getting rejected it just means God has the perfect GF ready for me for another time"

He's basically a blue pilled incel, he's a virgin who's never had sex, he has gotten matches on tinder, until the girls find out about his height then they loose interest, but he still remains positive after so many rejections. I never had the heart to tell him about what inceldom or the black pill is, because I didn't want to crush him.

Well several months back he made a confession to me and told me that he wasn't enjoying his time in America, that he couldn't make a lot of friends and dating was hard and he was feeling lonely. He started to realize that women in the USA had high standards he didn't meet. He told me "Being short is normal in Peru, it's just part of our genes, but now I find myself feeling ashamed of being Peruvian because of my height."

I stay friends with him, and suddenly he's a different person. He's happier. His social media shows him now with friends, and he's got a GF, and she's actually pretty cute. He looks like he's having a good time and I'm happy for him. He even has an added status of living in America and speaking english fluently. But he's a bit upset because he feels he wasted so much time in America for nothing, and had to give up his dream.

On one hand I think he ascended because he now has friends and a GF. On the other hand he had to basically give up his dream of living in America because he didn't meet the dating standards, so it kinda feels like coping. I mean, can I really say you're winning in life when you had to give up your dreams just to have a GF? Something any Normie can do in the USA without having to give up their dreams.

Also it doesn't feel like your typical seamaxx where a white guy uses is JBW theory to get an asian gf, in his case he's just going back to where was originally was from.

TLDR;
Takeaway: knajjd should peru-maxx

Even if I could, a part of me doesn't want to do that because I feel I'm basically getting the scraps of society while everyone else has the pick of the litter. Plus I have nothing in common with those people. At least when my friend went to Peru he's among his own people so he's at home.
agreed.

Does he play dota?

Are u also peruvian

How cope? I already live in latin america and I don't get shit here
:feelshehe:

Which latin american country :feelswhat:

@Idlevillagercel @BummerDrummer look at this potential lifefuel :feelsautistic:

Screenshot 20210625 163004 Chrome

>5 foot 3
he can just rope, its over for him in peru too.

Make money in 1st world and then 3rd world max. :dab:

Hardly an incel if he can travel the world with a average face and light skintone.

>5 foot 3
he can just rope, its over for him in peru too.
But he literally has a gf, also 5'3 in Peru is like average height, so he's like about 5'9 there.
How cope? I already live in latin america and I don't get shit here
Where in Latin America do you live? And what is the physical trait holding you back? Height, face, mental?
Hardly an incel if he can travel the world with a average face and light skintone.
Isn't the word for those people locationcel? I mean it would still suck to have to leave the country in which you live just to get a GF, something basic the average normie can do. Especially if you're a born american.

Last edited:
I have a Peruvian foid classmate who is in mid 20s and legit she's like 1.45m tall, for Americancels that's around 4'8. Shorter than most middle schoolers. So lifefuel for manletcels kek.

I have a Peruvian foid classmate who is in mid 20s and legit she's like 1.45m tall, for Americancels that's around 4'8. Shorter than most middle schoolers. So lifefuel for manletcels kek.

peruvians are so short, how tall they will be with western diets

manletism destroys mens dreams theres no way around this, manletism is death incarnate

As a manlet i am seriously thinking about living in Peru or Bolivia and be treated like a normal human being, in Brazil the zoomers are getting so fucking tall here, even in the North, the average height for men in Bolivia is just 5'3" and 5'4" in Peru

TLDR;
Spics especially mestizos are turbomanlets by default. I'm 5'3 and I height mog some Mexicans.

Giga gay volcel if you wouldn't betray the white race for a qt Peruvian JB tbh :feelsLSD:

@BummerDrummer
Maybe i should say fuck Chile and go to study something there? Maybe, just maybe, i won't look like a child there

Thanks for the read. Now, i'm going to the peruvian embassy.

What else is possible for a sand dweller?
Not a lot of Arabs in Latin America. Except for maybe a few Lebanese immigrants (like Shakira and Carlos Slim).

Maybe i should say fuck Chile and go to study something there? Maybe, just maybe, i won't look like a child there
If you think you have a shot at a better life then go for it and I wish you good luck man

Not a lot of Arabs in Latin America. Except for maybe a few Lebanese immigrants (like Shakira and Carlos Slim).
Arabs and brown ethnics are the most bluepilled race in existence, they will clinge to their beliefs no matter what, and their belief is to moneymaxx and buy their foid cousins when they get old.

Thanks for sharing this. In the US, psychologists would have labeled HIM "mentally ill" for feeling despondent because of his alienation within his community. Drugs and therapy (expensive and questionably effective) would have been prescribed--including him altering the way he thinks, "negatives self-talks." No mention of how merely finding a community that recognizes and engages him miraculously cured his "mental illness."

Good luck to your friend.

Being happy and poor > miserable and still poor

I would g

TLDR;
Seems happier but at the cost of giving up his American dream.

I would go back to my country and probably ascend easily since I could run JBWL (Just be White Latino game) but I don't wanna starve and live in squalor. Also, no internet and running water/blackouts constantly.:cryfeels::cryfeels: