Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did Mr Sam Entertainment rope?

UglyVirgin

UglyVirgin

21 year old bug-eyed virgin
Saint Sam hasn’t uploaded since a year, Insta is also dead. Did he rope? Because if he did I would understand it was brutally over for him. Hope he gets reincarnated as a Chad :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

You've been here for almost a year and you don't know that you can't have gore in your avatar? Do you really lack that common sense?

Your avi is sad tbh, pretty boy who is soldiers get executed by ISIS( the prophet muhammad the agecucks) )

Your avi is sad tbh, pretty boy who is soldiers get executed by ISIS( the prophet muhammad the agecucks) )
It’s a HTN transforming into a truecel in a couple milliseconds. I would argue it could be a Chad even for shitskin standards.

If he did would it matter? To THE World Hes just a laughtingstock. Someone who people can point out To and said Im not that guy.

Even this forum are not excluded tbh, since most of us are not as ugly as him. We HAVE someone To point finger, To felt solidarity in oneself. “Thank GOD Im not this guy” What Human Will said every time They Watch and Meet people like sam Entertainment.

Its brutal, a bluepiller would Stay bluepilled in THE end. They are too blind To see, let death Make them see it even in their last moment

If he did would it matter? To THE World Hes just a laughtingstock. Someone who people can point out To and said Im not that guy.

Even this forum are not excluded tbh, since most of us are not as ugly as him. We HAVE someone To point finger, To felt solidarity in oneself. “Thank GOD Im not this guy” What Human Will said every time They Watch and Meet people like sam Entertainment.

Its brutal, a bluepiller would Stay bluepilled in THE end. They are too blind To see, let death Make them see it even in their last moment
It’s all a big nothing.

May he rest in peace if he did :cryfeels:

He uploads like last week

He posts on Tik Tok

Atleast mrsam nt mog you, you are nothing in comparison to his low inhibition.

Maybe he ascended and spends too much time with his gf or harem to post anything.

I’m jelly of his low inhib and seemingly positive attitude and outlook on life tbh :feelsbadman:

You are right. I would never reveal my face, I know I would get mocked

nevER hEaRd about him

I never compared his face to you. Read it again.
What I mean is, him knowing how bad his face is, still low inhib to status maxx on chinktok. I would never do that in million years.
That’s what I mean

I don’t want to get known, I rather be invicible than to be known by everyone

Would be so funny if he was there ngl

nevER hEaRd about him
Just looked him up. Holy shit, I think he's basically my height but with deformed face. I actually mog someone lol.

He's alive and i heard he ascended