Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did @mentalcel1 actually self delete this time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44283
  • Start date
Deleted member 44283

Deleted member 44283

Banned
-
Or do you guys think he's just attention whoring again and will start posting again? I'm wondering because his last post was about ropemaxxing and he seemed pretty serious about carrying it out.

I seriously doubt anyone here killed himself, especially he, he had fun until it lasted and moved on.

I have a theory that mentalcel1 is actually Sneir because his vanishing correlates with Sneir's increasing apparition on this forum,and they have some simmilarities.Maybe it's one guy with multiple personalities but i'm not sure

He was a deranged, edgy idiot. He prob got bored like all those idiots that do that shit, just to postmaxx.

Or do you guys think he's just attention whoring again and will start posting again? I'm wondering because his last post was about ropemaxxing and he seemed pretty serious about carrying it out.
A better question is, why do you care?

It's not your problem if some random guy online kills himself.

Every few minutes that passes some guy kills himself, there's a guy killing himself right now as you read this post and there's nothing you can do about it.

It's not your problem.

I just ignore suicide threads tbh, because they are most likely larping, and even if they weren't I wouldn't give a fuck.

A better question is, why do you care?

It's not your problem if some random guy online kills himself.

Every few minutes that passes some guy kills himself, there's a guy killing himself right now as you read this post and there's nothing you can do about it.

It's not your problem.

I just ignore suicide threads tbh, because they are most likely larping, and even if they weren't I wouldn't give a fuck.
He will soon be forgotten anyways.
If I've learned something in the past 4 years it's that this community is full of idiots who are just here for temporary entertainment and they don't have any interest whatsoever in the lifes and oppinions of other incels.

I think he will be back. He disappeared before.

remember
u are here forever

He will soon be forgotten anyways.
If I've learned something in the past 4 years it's that this community is full of idiots who are just here for temporary entertainment and they don't have any interest whatsoever in the lifes and oppinions of other incels.

Out of all the recent postmaxxers (sneir, schery6, inminecraft), mentalcel1 was the best.

So true.

Out of all the recent postmaxxers (sneir, schery6, inminecraft), mentalcel1 was the best.
I'm just gonna add you to my ignore list for saying this stupid shit. There are no "best" or "good" spammers in a forum. They literally waste the storage space of the website to derail good discussions, troll the other members, and lower the all round quality of the forum.

I have a theory that mentalcel1 is actually Sneir because his vanishing correlates with Sneir's increasing apparition on this forum,and they have some simmilarities.Maybe it's one guy with multiple personalities but i'm not sure
Me too.

I think mentalcel1 was an IT infiltrator.

His goal was to make Incels look as crazy as possible.

Cucktears always featured His threads also.

Last edited:
They literally waste the storage space of the website to derail good discussions, troll the other members, and lower the all round quality of the forum.
Yeah, I've seen good threads go to waste because of irrelevant shit.

I think mentalcel1 was an IT infiltrator.

His goal was to be Incels look as crazy as possible.

Cucktears always featured His threads also.
This. It's like he's a representation of how Normies perceive Incels.

This. It's like he's a representation of how Normies perceive Incels.
I had Him on ignore because it was obvious He was an It Infiltrator.

He writes same psycho style but sneir uses more caps lock, less pictures and more emotes

I doubt that he is/was sneir
Maybe they knew each other from discord or sum but they arent the same person

I'm just gonna add you to my ignore list for saying this stupid shit. There are no "best" or "good" spammers in a forum. They literally waste the storage space of the website to derail good discussions, troll the other members, and lower the all round quality of the forum.
Not to forget the "dnrd" or "didn't read" parasites that swerm the forum.

I banned him because Sneir or someone said he was trolling them. :feelshehe:

He was also out of control spamming more than normal on that particular day so that also factored in as well prompted me to hit him with the spam cleaner.

I have just unbanned him however as it’s clear this forum is always in need of comic relief and he served that role well.

So if anyone knows or is in contact with him outside of our site like say on Shitscord, youtube, email, Twitter or whatever let him know that he’s free now. :feelswhat:

Soy trait:soy:

You haven't been on this forum long enough to have experienced it when it was great and then see it slowly go to shit and get taken over by trolls and larps.

I was one of the same guys saying - "I would never block anyone, it doesn't make sense".

But that was me underestimating how much trolls can ruin the experience of a forum, and how many of them were going to show up over time.

He was also out of control spamming more than normal
The fact that you even said this sentence like it makes sense is exactly the point of everything I say about this forum lol.

The forum has no standards. We literally have users that go around spamming retarded shit and trolling the forum, making us look like retards (they purposefully try to get on IncelTear threads because they are desperate for attention), and they are a clear and obvious troll that literally spams the site with emojis and gibberish. Nobody should have to report that, they should have IMMEDIATELY been banned by a mod that spotted them for not taking the forum seriously (at least temporarily and warned about their behavior).

I know one of you fuckers have seen them lol.

You probably know exactly who the fuck I'm talking about while you read this :feelskek:.
Looks like you guys finally banned him for derailing threads and ruining the forum quality.

So if anyone knows or is in contact with him outside of our site like say on Shitscord, youtube, email, Twitter or whatever let him know that he’s free now.
Oh wait, scratch that, this forum is run by the trolls, they will be welcomed back to spam some more :feelskek:.

Keep an eye out for an account 2/3 months later that has the exact same typing style :feelshaha:

Rock me yeaahh yeaaaaaaaaaaaah oh ohhh ooohhh * see you again music plays *