Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Did feminism and cultural marxism ruin gaming?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date

Did feminism and cultural marxism ruin gaming (or western-modern media as a whole)?

• Yes

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I dont play video games

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
Title. Got banned off of Blizzard’s servers for “misogyny”.

Last edited:
Not here, the majority of cs go servers are still very based, kicking females from the match and telling them to go to the kicthen

Not here, the majority of cs go servers are still very based, kicking females from the match and telling them to go to the kicthen
Based. But you have to keep in mind that in most games, you get banned for even merely criticizing a foid. Also, most game devs are feminists now as well.

Yes western gaming. I recommend u play jap jrpgs, they are less cucked but have their own proboems tho

I usually play games by myself so I wouldn't know

EU or NA , i reckon NA server is pretty cucked

Yes, just like they ruined many other things.

it's whatever. let the cucks cuck. the simps simp. there is still good vidya out there :feelsYall: :feelscomfy:

Based. But you have to keep in mind that in most games, you get banned for even merely criticizing a foid. Also, most game devs are feminists now as well.
Never happened to me tbh

He sent links to his dickpics on imgur to random foids
I told a foid on Overwatch to go back to the kitchen because she was being annoying in game chat and playing like garbage. So then, her and her team of simps reported me.

not what i rember. i was vote-kicked once for telling an antesemitc joke in a match

not what i rember. i was vote-kicked once for telling an antesemitc joke in a match
What servers do you play? I play on brazilian ones, and never had a issue

Last edited:
it was an offical valve server
But official valve servers are divided into regions, there are North American ones, European ones, East Asian ones and etc. What server region do you play? North American?

Title. Got banned off of Blizzard’s servers for “misogyny”.
What's stupid is the hypocrisy of Blizzard and Co -- women can be as misandrist as they want and nothing will happen to them at all ever yet if men are even critical of a woman in a perfectly valid way it's """"""misogyny""""". It's the double standards and hypocrisy that are rage fuel. Either none of it is OK or all of it is, yet they want to have their cake and eat it too -- and they're just ... permitted to be able to do so...
Also, yes -- gaming has been going downhill for awhile now on the whole -- not to say good games aren't getting made, they are, but you just can't do what you used to be able to.

For example, consider Naughty Dog -- in Jak and Daxter/Jak 2 for example the women were sexy af -- OG Keira for example. That shit doesn't make it into games really anymore at the same rates.

Nowadays it's more focused on stupid SJW bullshit and catering to wokies and women.

I wouldn't say it's been completely ruined, more that the average quality of games has been reduced. You'll still get a good game here and there, but it's much more rare. AAA studio games are 99.9% of the time garbage though, because they tend to be the most PC. It's usually indie developers or smaller studios who come up with good things.

Being a gamer reeks of soy so it cant ruin what it isnt already associated with

Being a gamer reeks of soy so it cant ruin what it isnt already associated with
Ok boomer. Most millennials and Gen Z males play video games, Chad plays Madden and CoD.

THE JEWS DID THIS.

Feminism and cultural Marxism didn't ruin gaming.

They ruined everything.