Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did elliot rodgers have a toxic persionality

I think he was just average tbh. JFL at some on here who think he was some kind of Chad.

He was in no way Chad-tier. At first, I thought he was actually Chad-lite, but upon closer inspection, he looked rather odd. Weird nose and lips ruined him.

He was toxic as hell and autistic

Wasn't he also short?

Did Elliot Rodgers not get sex and relationship with girls because of his personality and autism is their any truth to this
I believe he was just a shy quite guy whio was ignored by his colleagues and girl
Its like u r surrounded by people ur age but still isolated and alone

Imagine if he was 6.2 pure breed European chad
It would really depend on the definition of 'toxic', which OP failed to define.

that wasnt his real personality in the videos he posted. He was probably just playing a character like me

He was a hapa manlet with a small dick.. pretty much death sentence.. but he was also super mentalcel on top of that.. death sentence tier mentalceldom

Quote a time where he demeaned an incel.
 20190114 044747

He was telling the truth to bluepill Asians about there race and why girl hate them
@Sniffles
Yea. That's what I would've said. Also the guy he insulted had a pic of him at a concert with a white girl and elliot became jealous.

I guess, OP. Elliots autism was his death sentence.

For not defending a guy who was toxic as fuck to everyone he met and thought he deserved apprication of 8/10 stacies? LOL
nah, incel or not, he was just a really mean person, bullying pppl and deemed other incels who acted nice to him like subhumans
Chuck tears probably better fit tbh

He was a prettyboy who had money and a father that did work on one of the most popular movies of the time. ER's problem was that he had fuck-all charm. His speaking voice was simultaneously boring and annoying, and he wasn't physically imposing enough to be attractive as a narcissistic chad.

I don't believe he was toxic, but he definitely lacked social skills. However, his biggest problem was having too high of standards. He wanted tall beautiful blondes, nothing less. He'd have had a chance with foreign asian girls, as they like the HAPA phenotype.

Yes. Elliot Rodgers was a fucking retard. Legit saying this. I don't feel sorry for him, cause he was actually dispicable as a person
Please kill yourself.

@Insomniac

He never asked out or approached lol. he was just autistic
The loser didn't so much as even try and get a girl, you have to at the very least approach to have any chance.

Quote a time where he demeaned an incel.

when he killed his incel Asian roommates, probably.
no, if one girl would've been nice to him he would've treated her like a princess. He just dealt with tons of bullying, years of isolation, and extreme jealousy that turned him into a "monster"

He was a fucking NUTJOB. If he had gotten a gf, he probably would have disrespected her, expected her to treat him like a king and wouldn't be satisfied with her. Look how egotistical he was with NO GF. Imagine with A GF!

"My blonde Stacy gf didn't suck my dick yesterday because she was too ill. Does she not know that I am the supreme gentleman? I deserve more foids, loyal foids"

OR do you seriously think he would be the type of guy to make her breakfast in bed? Any guy who identifies with ER is probably as crazy and autistic as he was.

Last edited:
Again, cry more because I don't agree with you, you whiny little bitch.
LMAO fuck off, 55 posts in and you are already acting like a retard.

LMAO fuck off, 55 posts in and you are already acting like a retard.

Me? I'm simply fucking disagreeing with you. You and whoever cannot take that I disagree with you are the retards. Cry more as I said.

he was a hapa manlet. It was completely over for him.

JFL at believing Chad approaches.

Granted ER wasn't a chad but him approaching wouldn't have made his odds better.

Chad never approaches and still has ridiculous success if you look good women will certainly let you know

@Smallframecel

ngl he kind of did. I read his manifesto and you can tell that something was fucked up about him, he didnt even look like ann incel and probably could have ascended easily if he wasnt autistic

Still some parts of his manifesto resonated with me a lot

u r wrong bro he was short small framed and looked girly thay why he incel

oh i didnt know his height and yeah his lips looked like he always had lipstick on

There’s no such thing as a “toxic vibe/personality”. He was Incel because he did not run a big enough numbers game to offset his biracial phenotype. Infact he didn’t try at all.

Criminals would all be Incel if “toxic personality” was a thing but unfortunately the personality you give off in photos depends on the halo effect from your looks

Toxic :o :o :o

There is no such term as toxic [group of people]. Stop it.

He got a blond blue eyed stacy apparently giving him a wink in 1 quote from enwikiquote I read. I think this & also a narcissist as well.
If he wasn't autistic he probably wouldn't have been incel.
If he was 6'2, 8/10, caucasian and kept the same type of brain he probably wouldn't have been incel either.
He was insanely shy though so who the fuck knows, but he was a classic mentalcel.

This.

No he didn't actually he had a pretty good concept of the human condition and there are things he did to suggest he was high empathy and not autistic at all.
Empathy doesn’t mean you’re not autistic. Autistic people can have empathy, many just struggle to express it.

Last edited:
Did Elliot Rodgers not get sex and relationship with girls because of his personality and autism is their any truth to this
I believe he was just a shy quite guy whio was ignored by his colleagues and girl
Its like u r surrounded by people ur age but still isolated and alone

Imagine if he was 6.2 pure breed European chad
Feminism ruined his life which drove him insane.