Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did elliot rodgers have a toxic persionality

Smallframecel

Smallframecel

blackpill power to see past the lies and deception
-
Did Elliot Rodgers not get sex and relationship with girls because of his personality and autism is their any truth to this
I believe he was just a shy quite guy whio was ignored by his colleagues and girl
Its like u r surrounded by people ur age but still isolated and alone

Imagine if he was 6.2 pure breed European chad

He never asked out or approached lol. he was just autistic

Yes. Elliot Rodgers was a fucking retard. Legit saying this. I don't feel sorry for him, cause he was actually dispicable as a person

Define "toxic personality" please

Yes. Elliot Rodgers was a fucking retard. Legit saying this. I don't feel sorry for him, cause he was actually dispicable as a person
Cucktears is probably a better fit for you tbh

No he didn't actually he had a pretty good concept of the human condition and there are things he did to suggest he was high empathy and not autistic at all.

No he didn't actually he had a pretty good concept of the human condition and there are things he did to suggest he was high empathy and not autistic at all.
ER was autistic. Autism doesn't mean you lack empathy

Yes I thought the same bro I m too empathic

Cucktears is probably a better fit for you tbh

For not defending a guy who was toxic as fuck to everyone he met and thought he deserved apprication of 8/10 stacies? LOL
nah, incel or not, he was just a really mean person, bullying pppl and deemed other incels who acted nice to him like subhumans

> toxic
E5C8D29F 5F87 44B0 B994 B38358044E96

Elliot Rodgers.......RODGERSSSSS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

ER had every right to fuck a 9/10 stacy, JFL at the cucks who will call him entitled

For not defending a guy who was toxic as fuck to everyone he met and thought he deserved apprication of 8/10 stacies? LOL
nah, incel or not, he was just a really mean person, bullying pppl and deemed other incels who acted nice to him like subhumans
Quote a time where he demeaned an incel.

Source. Also, we're just as "deserving" of the attention of 8/10 Stacies as any Chad is

Someone portrayed his personality as a bad one. But a lot of teens have thoughts similar ho his.
To my eyes ER had a great and fabulous personality. His only problem was he didn’t looked like a Chad.

Only Chads can have a great personality like the one of ER and still be able to pump foids while at the same time be adored for their wonderful personality.

Quote a time where he demeaned an incel.

Can't be bothered. But just listen to the read up version of his daires and how he speaks and acts to his friends.

Even rapsist and murders get dates even bullies get girl so he was worst that a bully

Can't be bothered. But just listen to the read up version of his daires and how he speaks and acts to his friends.
I've listened to the whole thing. More often than not Elliott's friends believed him to be strange so they felt superior to them. Elliot knew it was in fact the other way around and he was the superior one. He's the better man. HE deserves it more.

He never asked out or approached lol. he was just autistic
He could have scored, I'm sure of that. He was just too fucking retarded and narcissistic.

lets see, from what I gather, he ended up killing incels, considered people who said hi to him who wern't attractive "subhuman", and was pretty high-tier normie status in terms of looks so he never approached. You tell me.

Elliot Rodger was crazy. He was the type of person who no matter what you say or do to them, they'll hate you and create theories about how you're doing everything with the intention of hurting and bullying them. I met one guy like that personally one day.

Still, I can empathize with him a lot and enjoyed his manifesto. I like his writing style.

Elliot Rodger was crazy. He was the type of person who no matter what you say or do to them, they'll hate you and create theories about how you're doing everything with the intention of hurting and bullying them. I met one guy like that personally one day.

Still, I can empathize with him a lot and enjoyed his manifesto. I like his writing style.
The real question I asked is what if he was 6.4 chad who bullied kids for lunch money

no, if one girl would've been nice to him he would've treated her like a princess. He just dealt with tons of bullying, years of isolation, and extreme jealousy that turned him into a "monster"

The real question I asked is what if he was 6.4 chad who bullied kids for lunch money
Oh my bad. I got carried away with my general opinion on Elliot.

I think he would take advantage of that fully, but his personality would still be bad, yes. He wouldn't become good and calm because of it, because we was truly mentally ill, not a normal person who just got bitter.

Oh my bad. I got carried away with my general opinion on Elliot.

I think he would take advantage of that fully, but his personality would still be bad, yes. He wouldn't become good and calm because of it, because we was truly mentally ill, not a normal person who just got bitter.
No I asked how would people treat him

No I asked how would people treat him
If he were good-looking, well, of course. Unless he did something truly violent or bizarre like punching someone in the face out of nowhere.

Source. Also, we're just as "deserving" of the attention of 8/10 Stacies as any Chad is

LOL! In what delusional way are ugly cels who also are assholes deserving? Genetic trash
You may feel like it's suppose to be that way, but it isn't. That's the whole black pill.
Chad is the epthome of genetic superiority and thus it's nature genetic top women choose them

LOL! In what delusional way are ugly cels who also are assholes deserving? Genetic trash
You may feel like it's suppose to be that way, but it isn't. That's the whole black pill.
Chad is the epthome of genetic superiority and thus it's nature genetic top women choose them
bluepilled line of thinking. The only reason Chad has what we do not is because his facial bone structure. He's not inherently more worthy of female attention than anyone else, that's just a retarded cope to keep you sedated and accepting of the shit hand you've been dealt.

bluepilled line of thinking. The only reason Chad has what we do not is because his facial bone structure. He's not inherently more worthy of female attention than anyone else, that's just a retarded cope to keep you sedated and accepting of the shit hand you've been dealt. Also, It's basically an alternative of the personality meme disguised in redpilled jargong

He isn't inherently more worthy, he is more worthy by nature and by society and it cannot be changed. Thus inherently doesn't mean anything.

He isn't inherently more worthy, he is more worthy by nature and by society and it cannot be changed. Thus inherently doesn't mean anything.
It's not a natural law akin to 2+2=4 that Chad has a harem of foids that he pumps and dumps. There are ways of circumventing and restraining human nature that actually lead to happier and more functioning societies, as was the case in the past.

It's not a natural law akin to 2+2=4 that Chad has a harem of foids that he pumps and dumps. There are ways of circumventing and restraining human nature that actually lead to happier and more functioning societies, as was the case in the past.

Yes I agree, to some extent. For example the removing of Tinder would be beneficial.
But genetic superiority in face structure has always been a thing. Always. And will always be.
We just have to accept it.

Yes I agree, to some extent. For example the removing of Tinder would be beneficial.
But genetic superiority in face structure has always been a thing. Always. And will always be.
We just have to accept it.
We don't. I can easily envision a society in where women are reduced to nothing more than property, completely stripped of all autonomy, and we have a true meritocratic system of breeding in place. A eugenics program based on actual as opposed to assumed functionality

We don't. I can easily envision a society in where women are reduced to nothing more than property, completely stripped of all autonomy, and we have a true meritocratic system of breeding in place. A eugenics program based on actual as opposed to assumed functionality

Be realistic tbh. That will not happen. Not sure it would be a good society either, considering all.

He had NPD. In other words yes. Just work on your ersonality br0

Or I happen to not agree with you, which can be a thing you know, fucking aspie.
well there's a massive inconsistency in your line of argumentation which calls your true motives into question. First you say Chad is more worthy of female attention because of supposed genetic superiority, but then, when I propose putting that assumed genetic superiority to the test in the form of a meritocratic eugenics program you suddenly disagree. Seems to me you just want to munch on Chad cock and put other incels down. So back to cucktears you go

well there's a massive inconsistency in your line of argumentation which calls your true motives into question. First you say Chad is more worthy of female attention because of supposed genetic superiority, but then, when I propose putting that assumed genetic superiority to the test in the form of a meritocratic eugenics program you suddenly disagree. Seems to me you just want to munch on Chad cock and put other incels down. So back to cucktears you go

You need to get some fucking logic in your brain. Cause you obviously lack it.

You need to get some fucking logic in your brain. Cause you obviously lack it.
Cuck detected cuck detected cuck detected I call upon @iKillCucks

He's not ugly and never approached so we can't say for sure that his face is the main/only reason for his celibacy. I wouldn't call his personality toxic, whatever that means, I just think that if he looksmaxxed and approached he would have a chance.

Humans around him made him toxic.

Partially, yes. He was a little bit above average, but that didn't mean he could get away with his rantings. If he was Chad-tier, he could've slayed easily.