Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did David Hogg ever ascend?

genma

genma

Officer
★★
During the parkland shooting, Hogg was in a different building and never in any actual danger. Nonetheless, he wisely seized on the opportunity to activistmax.

Ewscrippsbrightspotcdn

4chan found his reddit account and compiled this collection of his posts, illustrating his long history of involuntary celibacy.

David hogg on reddit

I'm wondering if there was ever a followup. Have any blue-haired hipped chicks ever thrown him a pitty fuck? Being famous should have increased his SMV, and I'm saying this without any sarcasm or irony. I'm honestly rooting for him! Can't he go to one of his marches and get a girlfriend? He's a little bit famous. Shouldn't that matter more than him being short and twink-like?

Last I heard he was doing some pillow grift where that retard is gonna sell pillows to Libtards.

During the parkland shooting, Hogg was in a different building and never in any actual danger. Nonetheless, he wisely seized on the opportunity to activistmax.

View attachment 417441

4chan found his reddit account and compiled this collection of his posts, illustrating his long history of involuntary celibacy.

View attachment 417443

I'm wondering if there was ever a followup. Have any blue-haired hipped chicks ever thrown him a pitty fuck? Being famous should have increased his SMV, and I'm saying this without any sarcasm or irony. I'm honestly rooting for him! Can't he go to one of his marches and get a girlfriend? He's a little bit famous. Shouldn't that matter more than him being short and twink-like?
bro he's already ascended, the glowniggers literally traffic children to harvest adrenochrome and his dad is a glownigger dedly srs

bro he's already ascended, the glowniggers literally traffic children to harvest adrenochrome and his dad is a glownigger dedly srs
I don't think that being raped as a child counts as far as inceldom is concerned.

This is his tinder profile, he "ascended" as much any lefty cuck can ascend: to a open relationshit with a sheboon landwhale who lets him see her getting railed by Tyrone.

Jfl, the faggot writes his height in the bio. "Height doesn't matter, bro!" So unimportant that he lists it as one of his best traits alongside an attendance to an elite university and a (more or less) successful career in politics.

This is his tinder profile
lol. "the existence of my LGBTQ friends is not up for debate"

Are lefties really so retarded that they think conservatives are denying the existence of people?

So, if I claim I'm attractive and David Hogg says, "uh no you're really not" does that mean he's denying my existence? Or is he just disagreeing with a subjective label I applied to myself?

View attachment 417441

View attachment 417443

I would ascend if I had his face

View attachment 417476
This is his tinder profile, he "ascended" as much any lefty cuck can ascend: to a open relationshit with a sheboon landwhale who lets him see her getting railed by Tyrone.
Most soy shit I've ever read. Hope he gets killed sometime soon.

lol. "the existence of my LGBTQ friends is not up for debate"

Are lefties really so retarded that they think conservatives are denying the existence of people?

So, if I claim I'm attractive and David Hogg says, "uh no you're really not" does that mean he's denying my existence? Or is he just disagreeing with a subjective label I applied to myself?
It's also so retarded when they come up and say "trans people exist", yes, they do, so do pedophiles/necrophiles/serial killers as well as human rights and drugs against cancer. Just because something exists it doesn't mean that it's good or something that should be promoted, existing is in itself inherently neutral and says nothing about the worth of a person/object/etc.
Or my absolute favorite statement from LGBT enthusiasts: "Homosexuality exists in all species, homophobia only in one!" Yes, the same thing with many things like the transplantation of hearts, the travels to space, the explicitely written down laws and almost everything, no other species does the shit we do, that is literally the reason why humans nowadays control almost everything. Just because something exists in nature it doesn't mean that it's automatically good. Jfl, these "arguments" are ridiculous.
The same thing with "Pedophilia isn't a sexuality" - pedophilia is per definition a sexuality in the sense of a sexual orientation, but just because something is a sexuality it doesn't mean that we should accept it. But due to being so in love with everything regarding LGBTs they are so insistent on denying the obvious just to stop any association with something that could prove harmful for them. They twist the truth as they deem fit and their arguments for everything are completely worthless when you think about it (not just for that topic, but for everything really). Even when you agree with their points the way how they argue for them makes you just cringe in a way that you want to argue against it just for the lulz.