Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did dark white should go to nordic countries ?

Petain

Petain

Recruit
★★★
By dark white, i mean someone who IS european, have a white skin but have dark eyes and hairs.

In south Europe and the rest of the world, being blonde with blue eyes is such a halo first because it's very aesthetic, and because it's very rare, you literally pop out and can't be a incel with light features except you are subhuman / have deformities.

But what about nordic country ? I talked with a nordcel on discord saying me in scandinavia, guys with dark features have a advantage, it's surprising me first but thinking about it it's maybe not so surprising, they see everytime blonde guys, it's the norm so being non aryan is what made someone pop off, ironically.

I don't plan to do it anyways because i still too much subhuman for this plan working anyways, but i'm just curious to know if it's really true. Maybe it's not just be white but just be exotic is law ????

Complete non sense.
I’ve been to Denmark and Sweden and most men are not blond.

Complete non sense.
I’ve been to Denmark and Sweden and most men are not blond.
The main phenotype in sweden is hallstatt nordid, which is blonde.

You were in capital right ? If yes it is normal because it is bonded with ethniks and immigrants

yes, nordick countries are cucked

Probably, I have heard this as well