Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Don't come to Scandinavia if you're CURRY!

I live in a University town in Scandinavia. It's common to have University night clubs dotted around the city. So for instance, in my town, you'll have a nightclub called something to the effect of "Southern Norway Club", "Middle Norway Club", "Northern Norway Club" and students from these areas sign up to these clubs and get free entrance every weekend, anyone from any area can come in, it's just that they have to pay.

So people go these night clubs and of course it's a MOGfest, because you've got loads of international students too: Swedish students, Danish students and to a lesser degree, German and Dutch students.

One of my friends (scratch that, only friend) is heavy into this University clubbing scene. Guess what international students are NOT on the dancefloor? Guess what international students are manning the wardrobe and sweeping up broken glass? CURRIES! 5'5 Curries are taking the coats of 6ft 2 Nordics and hanging them on racks for 6 hours a night, for BELOW minimum wage. They get to see drunk Nordic Chads bark for their coats when the night is over, their arms around a Stacy.

My friend told me that a couple of months ago, a 6ft 3 blonde guy had been screaming at a little Pajeet-fellow for giving him the wrong coat and that he better find the right coat because it was "expensive".

CURRIES, save yourselves! Don't set foot in Scandinavia!

It's over.
Just happy soon shittinavia will be cleansed of nordcucks by 5 feet something sandniggers in sha allah

You'd think all the feminist, anti-racist Scandi-foids would be uncomfortable with these essential serfs doing the bidding of the white massa, but no, they want to be taken home and pounded by Aryan Chads.
Just shows how racism and feminism go hand in hand just like the whole shitwest and its shitliberalism.

Sieg Heil

Actually Pajeets are reviled here by foids and are referred to as Foodora/Uber-eats drivers. Scandinavian foids have an unabashed hatred for Pajeets. They defend Blacks and Muslims at every turn but never Pajeets. I have never seen a Pajeet with a white woman in this country since I became conscious. I have seen a few East Asian/White girl relationships but Pajeets are seen as scum of the Earth.
That’s why when the east wins and destroy the west it must be pajeets doing mass grapes on white cunts. Go go
Go

This shit is brutal