Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Did Corona-Chan effect you positively ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
So far
- My classmates are getting fat and lazy since they are stuck at home.
- Foid ı know are depressed because they cant suck Chad's cock
- All sports matches canceled,over for my football obbsessed normie classmates.
- There will be summer school,meaning foids cant go to vacation and thirst over Chads
- My normie classmates are finally understanding how it feels to live like me.
- And finally but the most nuclear one MY CHİLDHOOD BULLY'S MOM AND DAD DİED FROM CORONA VİRUS :feelzez:

yes, I don't have to wageslave anymore and all my uni classes are online so I don't have to get mogged in class anymore

Didn’t affect me at all ngl

My classes are online but I don’t have to attend because I used the excuse that my internet is too slow. Not trying to get mogged for 2 hours straight by my normie classmates.

No. Quarantine measures messed with my semester and now I have online classes and tests, which are worse than the IRL thing.

No sports is great. It's so hard to get away from because of Normie obsession. I wish that was permanent.

Knowing normies and foids can't go out to bars, pubs and clubs on a Friday and Saturday night has been a big lifefuel. That's when Incels find it most tough usually to be stuck in our basements. Now it feels good.

The other thing is the hot weather starting now. All the Foids desperate to wear all their skimpy clothes in public to get loads of attention but for the most part are not allowed out their house is hilarious.

Also entering the summer and Foids can't go on vacation to boost their Instagram status and have sex with exotic Chads.

THe downside is all the e-thots on Onlyfans making money off even more thirsty and bored simps.

Yes because I don’t have to go outside. I still have to work from home and I can’t go to the gym, but I can slack off more often when working from home and I have some gym equipment to hold me over for the time being.

Other than getting paid to sit at home and do nothing, it hasn't really changed anything.

My classes are online but I don’t have to attend because I used the excuse that my internet is too slow. Not trying to get mogged for 2 hours straight by my normie classmates.
No 5G, not even 3 or 4G, good excuse. It's frightening the video you showed.

MY CHİLDHOOD BULLY'S MOM AND DAD DİED FROM CORONA VİRUS :feelzez:

:giga:

Wow your Corona Chan experience Mogs mine

No one I hate has died yet

Or that I know of:feelshmm:

They’ll all get theirs afterwards though

Doomsday 2020
:dab:

Im ldarmaxxing inside

So far
- There will be summer school,meaning foids cant go to vacation and thirst over Chads
- And finally but the most nuclear one MY CHİLDHOOD BULLY'S MOM AND DAD DİED FROM CORONA VİRUS :feelzez:
Yes, I became more spiritually enlightened in the midst of coronachan

What joy we had
In the locust summer
What fire we lit
In the locust years

For only the strong survive
All of the weak are trampled under

So far
All are lifefuel
Especially the ones about normoids becoming lazy and fat, they now have to live the same lives as the people they constantly shit on, basement dwellers :feelskek:

So far
Giga lifefuel.

So far
I got some government virusbux since I'm stuck at home due to bat soup plague.

same shit , same routine for me brocels. i am just pissed cant get some items that i needed due to lockdown also pizza pizza shut down only essentials . bad for my healthy frame, though i am trying to lose weight. so the lockdown has become an catalyst tomlose weight , since most resturants and fastfoods are closed.