Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone watch new Joker movie and what are your thoughts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I can't wait to see this movie, but I'm interested if anyone watched it and what do you think about it? Is it really great and violent as they say? Does it live up to it's reputation? Or it's just another above average movie without greater value?

overrated movie tbh, will not survive the expectations of himself

it's not out yet for me but I will watch it tbh

i will pirate it

overrated movie tbh, will not survive the expectations of himself

You watched it? Why do you think it's like that? Share it with us

It’s not out until October 4th in the States.

I’m going to see it soon in the cinema, and I will wear my fedora.

Movie isn't even out yet, so unless an incel saw it at the premier...

You watched it? Why do you think it's like that? Share it with us
A joyless film with the wit and emotional intelligence of a school shooter manifesto; The movie isn't badly made or even ugly to look at, but there's a mean, smug little heart at the center of it that, at best, irresponsibly frames a familiar male power fantasy as a revolutionary act; it is a reactionary call for incel vigilantism: the movie is a toxic rallying cry for self-pitying incels, for lonely, creatively impotent white men who are drawn to hateful ideologies because of the angry communities that foment around them

A joyless film with the wit and emotional intelligence of a school shooter manifesto; The movie isn't badly made or even ugly to look at, but there's a mean, smug little heart at the center of it that, at best, irresponsibly frames a familiar male power fantasy as a revolutionary act; it is a reactionary call for incel vigilantism: the movie is a toxic rallying cry for self-pitying incels, for lonely, creatively impotent white men who are drawn to hateful ideologies because of the angry communities that foment around them
:soy:

I just read this gay review. Muh "radicalized white male demographic". What the fuck is wrong with the media? Keep labeling people monsters and get shocked when they become them. At this point it must be intentional. With the economy going to shit, incels, bitter mstow divorcees, red pillers, single sub 8-/10 men, and any other low value guys are gonna get bashed 24/7.

Last edited:
I’m going to see it soon in the cinema, and I will wear my fedora.

The fedora sounds like a plan. Incels should just wear fedoras to Joker screenings in incel solidarity. I laugh at the military's logic behind us wanting to shoot up what will be a glorious film. I thought they already kicked trannies out of the military. What might actually happen is that there will be the first IT tranny mass murderer. . . targeting incels. This incel-on-incel violence needs to end. :feelsgah:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back