Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

did anyone else coped you'd looksmax and make foids who rejected you regret it?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
jfl at my old self bluepilled mentally

I think it goes without saying that this couldn't be further from the truth. All girls who rejected me are looking even hotter than before (for now at least) and even the ones who fucked up in life like end up as a single mom still managed to get decent looking guys to take care of little chadrone, one even got herself a WHITE chad (a soccer player btw) to commit

meanwhile I barely got a dead end job, I'm still alone and now looking worse because I'm balding :lul: all that not even putting in any effort while I literally had to jump through 5000 hoops to even get where I am today.

Fucking stupid gynocentric world

LOL, i always thought how cool i would be if i was super atractive and letting every girl on read/ignoring them. i was such a naive fellow, it makes me cringe when i think about it, same with your bullies/ people that you didnt like. you always thought that you could become better than them just to end up being a social outcast with no job or being a neet. while they have a good job and a wife/gf.... funny how in reality everything is set on HS, you can clearly see how a person will develop from that point on, there are too litle black horses

Sometimes I fantasized about how cool it would be to reject an attractive girl or treat her like shit in a relationship, like a true Alpha Chad does it regularly.

Of course I always knew that these were just pathetic fantasies.

I think it goes without saying that this couldn't be further from the truth. All girls who rejected me are looking even hotter than before (for now at least) and even the ones who fucked up in life like end up as a single mom still managed to get decent looking guys to take care of little chadrone, one even got herself a WHITE chad (a soccer player btw) to commit

meanwhile I barely got a dead end job, I'm still alone and now looking worse because I'm balding :lul: all that not even putting in any effort while I literally had to jump through 5000 hoops to even get where I am today.

I hope all women get their ovaries taken away for being evil individuals:feelsUgh:

Yep I used to imagine myself becoming rich and looking great and making the foids who rejected me regret that they did that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I was so delusional man i wish i was blackpilled since childhood
All girls who rejected me are looking even hotter than before
and in my case it's the opposite :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I think every non-chad male goes through this phase for a while

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back