Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else feels a sharp feel of guilt or regret randomly? Am i schizo?

Eric harris

Eric harris

Recruit
★★★★
It started this month so far once like every 2 weeks, yesterday night randomly while i was showering i felt a HUGE feeling of guilt, very sharp it felt like hell and i kept contemplating what i might of had done to hurt somebody, incase that was why i was feeling guilt

But the problem is the question wasnt "what did i do that caused this", instead it was "out of all the things ive done which one could of had caused it" because this month ive been a shitty person IRL but i wont get into detail about that

And this morning i also had it and i still have it right now but its way more lightened than yesterday, still hurts though

Have i gone nuts? I even woke up at 3am and it was feeling so bad i legit worried that i made a certain somebody kill or hurt themselves for a moment, 3am sorta shit i got my senses back thankfully

But it was so bad it made me tell you idiots, i never tell shit to anybody

It started this month so far once like every 2 weeks, yesterday night randomly while i was showering i felt a HUGE feeling of guilt, very sharp it felt like hell and i kept contemplating what i might of had done to hurt somebody, incase that was why i was feeling guilt

But the problem is the question wasnt "what did i do that caused this", instead it was "out of all the things ive done which one could of had caused it" because this month ive been a shitty person IRL but i wont get into detail about that

And this morning i also had it and i still have it right now but its way more lightened than yesterday, still hurts though

Have i gone nuts? I even woke up at 3am and it was feeling so bad i legit worried that i made a certain somebody kill or hurt themselves for a moment, 3am sorta shit i got my senses back thankfully

But it was so bad it made me tell you idiots, i never tell shit to anybody
I know the feeling. I've had mental breakdowns late at night from thinking about all the mistakes I've made in my life. It's unlike any pain I've ever experienced. Unironically like that scene in peaky blinders where Tommy puts the gun to his head and screams.

Feel like that sometimes but i don't try to focus on it just let those stupid thoughts pass. Brain try to gaslight you that it's your own fault don't let that little fucker to lie since it's not your fault but foids, your parents, godless world and soyciety.

I know the feeling. I've had mental breakdowns late at night from thinking about all the mistakes I've made in my life. It's unlike any pain I've ever experienced. Unironically like that scene in peaky blinders where Tommy puts the gun to his head and screams.
I dont even think, its just a very sharp feeling. But ik what you are talking about, ive been through that stuff too but years back

Just imagine like if youre responsible for your moms death, or running over a kids mom, or responsible for somebodys suicide
Its that sort of guilt, not bad decisions or shit i wish i could change. It just feels like shameful guilt that makes me feel bad
BUT its for NO fucking reason and it pisses me off

Its that type of guilt, not the bad decision sorta shit, its as if you actually did a really bad action

As of im writing its fully gone and damn i feel so good it makes me appreciate breathing more, but im scared of it coming back

Anyway i think ik why it happened, yesterday i had a really good sociable day, not to flex, i felt like a kind regular human being after years

Went out with quite a bunch with really old friends from high school
And after returning home and whilst taking a shower, i think i suddenly felt that huge sharp regret from how shitty i went by with my life and my bad evil way of thinking and living throughout these years, i guess my humanity returned that night yesterday which consenquently lead to huge guilt for my bad actions throughout all these years, but its going away and i already feel filthy again

Last edited:
I dont even think, its just a very sharp feeling. But ik what you are talking about, ive been through that stuff too but years back

Just imagine like if youre responsible for your moms death, or running over a kids mom, or responsible for somebodys suicide
Its that sort of guilt, not bad decisions or shit i wish i could change. It just feels like shameful guilt that makes me feel bad
BUT its for NO fucking reason and it pisses me off

Its that type of guilt, not the bad decision sorta shit, its as if you actually did a really bad action

As of im writing its fully gone and damn i feel so good it makes me appreciate breathing more, but im scared of it coming back

Anyway i think ik why it happened, yesterday i had a really good sociable day, not to flex, i felt like a kind regular human being after years

Went out with quite a bunch with really old friends from high school
And after returning home and whilst taking a shower, i think i suddenly felt that huge sharp regret from how shitty i went by with my life and my bad evil way of thinking and living throughout these years, i guess my humanity returned that night yesterday which consenquently lead to huge guilt for my bad actions throughout all these years, but its going away and i already feel filthy again
The reason it comes and goes is because you haven't fully confronted why it is you feel this way. I recommend that you have a good cry when you're ready to face this and just let everything out. The fact that you feel this way may be terrible now but it is also good because that means that there is still good deep within you. Take it from me who is in a very similar situation to what you are going through, we need to accept our mistakes, and keep moving forward. Life is about growth and we shouldn't spend it constantly angry and resentful 24/7. I honestly think I'm gonna delete my .is account because I hate this feeling. Best wishes to you dude, I hope you and everyone else on here finds peace and gets away from all this pain.

Not regret but i feel nothing, just like a NPC who is unconscious

I don't feel guilty because I know that all the gears were set in motion before I even existed and my life follows a deterministic path and so on. But I do feel regret from the idea that life could have gone very differently. Abd I do feel intense frustration and the feeling of being stuck at a dead end for way too long that's all I really fell. Just lots of frustration and hopelessness. I tried my best with the retard brain I got. Can't feel guilty about that.

Sometimes this happens to me after I drink coffee. It's a mixed feeling of regret and anxiousness.

I don't feel guilty because I know that all the gears were set in motion before I even existed and my life follows a deterministic path and so on. But I do feel regret from the idea that life could have gone very differently. Abd I do feel intense frustration and the feeling of being stuck at a dead end for way too long that's all I really fell. Just lots of frustration and hopelessness. I tried my best with the retard brain I got. Can't feel guilty about that.

My doubt never stays, not anymore