Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How long do you think it will be before chad and tyrone become incels?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Honestly looking at clown world now especially Americuck, its only a matter of time before being chad or tyrone is not enough to please foids anymore and you will need to be gigatyrone to get foids and chad will end up being considered "subhuman" by foids and chad will become incel because foids expectations only got raised even higher just like fucking inflation.

they wont. tyrone and chad will simply just evolve in their looks in the future.

they wont. tyrone and chad will simply just evolve in their looks in the future.
I dont think so

Over for chads and tyrones born in 2040 you gotta be gigachad and gigatyrone once I am a wizard

When it comes to hoeflation, anything's possible. Well, except for it lowering, that is. :lul: :lul: :lul:

There is indeed an arms race about height, muscles and face, but it will only impact the amount of pussy Chad and Tyrone will get. They will still get pussy, just not on the same amount they get today

Not to mention it would take 1000s of years for them to evolve

There is indeed an arms race about height, muscles and face, but it will only impact the amount of pussy Chad and Tyrone will get. They will still get pussy, just not on the same amount they get today
They will soon become incels and join us, maybe chads and tyrones born in 2040 or 2050 will be on this forum because foids standards are so high

almost 100 years passed, this guys would still have women today

7-earlspencer.jpg
1456779723-1456240015-syn-clg-1456173283-soldier-435.jpg
4-micheleadrienne10599185_1726319960931940_6383218412930354932_n.jpg

Not to mention it would take 1000s of years for them to evolve
the most attractive niggers and white men will be the chads and tyrones of whatever era we are talking about, chads and tyrones will never cease to exist and will certainly never become incel, maybe the tyrones of our time would be incel if they existed in, say 2040 but most likely they arent gonna even gonna exist by then and if they do they will already be old men.

Chadexuals :feelshaha:

I can't really understand if this redpil coper in the end is really missing the point or he is trolling.
the guy at the end missed the point so badly JFL

the guy at the end missed the point so badly JFL
it's just looks so comical, dude talking in right wing redpil lingo with Trump and Uncle Sam photos in behind together with guns :feelshaha:

Honestly looking at clown world now especially Americuck, its only a matter of time before being chad or tyrone is not enough to please foids anymore and you will need to be gigatyrone to get foids and chad will end up being considered "subhuman" by foids and chad will become incel because foids expectations only got raised even higher just like fucking inflation.
i think it’s gonna start quite soon with gen alpha growing up to the stages of love probably 2030 it’ll begin to worsen

i think it’s gonna start quite soon with gen alpha growing up to the stages of love probably 2030 it’ll begin to worsen
Then if we get lucky, it will be so bad to the point the blackpill will go mainstream and a gender war will start between men and foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back