Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Dickpill: foid makes post about her husband’s micropenis

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
What can I say at this point. The Dickpill is the final pill. She even says it in her post, her husband is handsome, good person, etc. But at the end she admits to missing her more well endowed ex. She even says she wakes up feeling a “strong desire” to be fucked by some hung dude. What a fucking cunt. Imagine being this toilets husband, not knowing that your wife is posting about your penis for strangers to read about and laugh at. Dickpill is the final and most brutal pill. RIP dicklets

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@redditrave/video/7265766127559560490?_t=8ejg99vE0vS&_r=1

Last edited:
BRUTAL

(Un)fortunately I'm too ugly to get to the stage of a woman seeing my small penis

Honestly this is brutal. Technically none of us are gonna ascend but it reminds us that on the extreme off chance we did we’d still be screwed.

Page not available
:foidSoy: SHUT IT DOWN :soy:

truecels always lose

Dickpill is water

I hate social network but at least they provide a clear insight into how degenerate women are.

Dnw. Suicidefuel for dicklets like me.