Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dickcels can gain size with ChemPE

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
There seems to be highly promising results from a new obscure trend called "Chemical PE", look it up and you will find some interesting blogs/forums with lots of info and support.

DHT, the most powerful natural male hormone, seems to be the key in gaining inches in a short amount of time. If you want to find a great source for DHT, I'll PM the link to you instead of putting it directly in the thread due to the negative attention this site has (no registering as a business required).

Is their a chance this will fuck my dick up

Is their a chance this will fuck my dick up
If you use topicals, no, it will not do anything negative to your dick.

But if you do decide to gain size through injecting stuff, then you do run a risk of possibly hurting your dick. But if you make sure you're dick is clean and free of bacteria, and properly inject, then nothing risky at all will happen. In fact, men with ED inject PGE-1 to induce an erection without any trouble, and there are official medical documents and procedures on this in particular. You'd have to really fuck up hard to cause issues.

I can find posts about this shit all the way back from 2011 and 2013 on PE forums, so unless you can provide a link to something that is actually new you are wrong.

The most recent thing I could find using a date filter on google is this article which mentions some fuckery with injections with risk of infection, JFL fuck that shit - https://www.bradholiday.com/chem-pe...supplements-and-science-to-grow-your-johnson/
Yeah, it's been around for awhile. But it's never really gained popularity because few are willing to put needles in their dicks. That's what it takes if you want to see some results.
https://www.pegym.com/forums/chemical-pe/ (More recent threads)

And as far as injections go, you run the risk of infection anywhere. But that same risk can be from injecting anywhere, so it's a moot point. If you want to make your dick bigger without putting a needle in your dick, then just use transdermals IMO.

I can find posts about this shit all the way back from 2011 and 2013 on PE forums, so unless you can provide a link to something that is actually new you are wrong.

The most recent thing I could find using a date filter on google is this article which mentions some fuckery with injections with risk of infection, JFL fuck that shit - https://www.bradholiday.com/chem-pe...supplements-and-science-to-grow-your-johnson/
No pain no gain bro.
1f489.png

Dihydrotestosterone administered with injections which is just another way to say taking steroids. This won’t make your dick bigger guys.

has anyone ever tried jelqing? did it make your dick bigger?

You mean PMMA? It's been around for a while and I've seen some decent results (if they were real). But it's mostly a girth thing.
You can get your shit infected pretty easily though.

Dihydrotestosterone administered with injections which is just another way to say taking steroids. This won’t make your dick bigger guys.
Your not supposed to inject DHT, that causes systemic effects instead of local effects.
And steroids actually do work for making your dick bigger, notably the ones with a high androgenic rating. Since they are male hormone analogues, they work the same as natural androgens in maintaining male sexual characteristics.
An example of this is women who roid up. When women use androgenic steroids, their clits actually end up growing into a minature penis. It's all kinds of fucked but you can see it for yourself, they end up becoming real life futanaris.
Also, MTF transgenders end up with smaller dicks due to lack of testosterone/DHT, causing theirs to atrophy.

Your not supposed to inject DHT, that causes systemic effects instead of local effects.
And steroids actually do work for making your dick bigger, notably the ones with a high androgenic rating. Since they are male hormone analogues, they work the same as natural androgens in maintaining male sexual characteristics.
An example of this is women who roid up. When women use androgenic steroids, their clits actually end up growing into a minature penis. It's all kinds of fucked but you can see it for yourself, they end up becoming real life futanaris.
Also, MTF transgenders end up with smaller dicks due to lack of testosterone/DHT, causing theirs to atrophy.
Women and men react differently when taking DHT. Yes woman who take DHT develope male characteristics. But people with normal testosterone who take DHT develop female characteristics since excess DHT will be converted into estrogen which can cause gynocomastia. That why bodybuilders avoid steroids like Dianabol and instead go for Anavar and Winstrol.

Women and men react differently when taking DHT. Yes woman who take DHT develope male characteristics. But people with normal testosterone who take DHT develop female characteristics since excess DHT will be converted into estrogen which can cause gynocomastia. That why bodybuilders avoid steroids like Dianabol and instead go for Anavar and Winstrol.
DHT can't be aromatized into estrogen, it's different than testosterone. However, it can be converted into an anabolic androstenediol metabolite in muscle tissue. It's usually derivatives of testosterone that are converted to estrogen, not DHT derivatives.