Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Dick Mogger Trait: A grown man said your dick was bigger than his as a kid

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I remember as a kid i had a biggest dick and balls. My sister’s bf and even other man would say “his dick is bigger than mine” or “he has a big dick” when they’d see me in the bathtub or something as a kid. Yes it made me uncomfortable.

Too bad i suffered The Breaking Dick Incident and now i have a goddamn micropenis.

Last edited:
I remember as a kid i had a biggest dick and balls. My sister’s gf and even other man would say “his dick is bigger than mine” or “he has a big dick” when they’d see me in the bathtub or something as a kid. Yes it made me uncomfortable.

Too bad i suffered The Breaking Dick Incident and now i have a goddamn micropenis.
:lul: :lul:

r/Humblebragging

Larping master

That’s fucking weird

Bro no offense but you’re admitting your sister’s friends saw your dick out bro. Also the fact they saw your dick hard.
Nigga when i’d take a bath and was getting dressed they’d see it cuz they stayed in the room with the bathroom dumb ass nigga

Why are grown men looking at your dick? And also didn't you say your dick was 6 inches there's no way it was bigger than a grown mans as a young kid
Yes but these niggas must have had small dicks

Nigga when i’d take a bath and was getting dressed they’d see it cuz they stayed in the room with the bathroom dumb ass nigga
That’s weird as hell bro

I remember as a kid i had a biggest dick and balls. My sister’s bf and even other man would say “his dick is bigger than mine” or “he has a big dick” when they’d see me in the bathtub or something as a kid. Yes it made me uncomfortable.

The breaking bad dick incident. But you are an incel silly Billy. Not a chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back