Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over dick.exe stopped working

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
So I woke up yet again just to get heightmogged and framemogged by college stacies and brutalised in every single way by other guys.

Foolishly I felt good despite enduring what would warrant a mental breakdown in every single girl out there and would make a normie want to get drunk on vodka.

In a surge of nice warmth I felt from turning on an electric heater in my room, i scrolled through the usual, aka facebook pictures of my old crushes and I grabbed my dick.

After about 10 seconds of stroking a semi, it went flaccid.

It's like my body realised how fucking pitiful and hopeless this is and pulled a plug on my own dick.

I've never seen my dick this shrunk before.

And it wasnt mental. I've beat my dick with one hand wiping tears with another yes I did. I fell asleep: dick was still hard and ready. I'm one of them guys who could cum no hands at 15.

Im 24 and this is where I am, writing this shit on .is to you motherfuckers and my dick quit on me just like everyone else.

So I woke up yet again just to get heightmogged and framemogged by college stacies and brutalised in every single way by other guys.

Foolishly I felt good despite enduring what would warrant a mental breakdown in every single girl out there and would make a normie want to get drunk on vodka.

In a surge of nice warmth I felt from turning on an electric heater in my room, i scrolled through the usual, aka facebook pictures of my old crushes and I grabbed my dick.

It's like my body realised how fucking pitiful and hopeless this is and pulled a plug on my own dick.

And it wasnt mental. I've beat my dick with one hand wiping tears with another yes I did. I fell asleep: dick was still hard and ready. I'm one of them guys who could cum no hands at 15.

Im 24 and this is where I am, writing this shit on .is to you motherfuckers and my dick quit on me just like everyone else.
Inceldom will break a man, Your cock is first step

Your new nickname is EL Flacido

There's no cure for this btw

Breaking dick incident :feelsohgod:

You jerked it too much dude.

Ded Teletubbie GIF by MOODMAN
Its 2 inches man.

You jerked it too much dude.
I jerk off once a week.

The only time i felt some real kind of arousal was in a dream from like around 7 years ago when i woke up with cream in my pants boner still on and my mom saw my boner when i stood up.

It's over is not enough word to describe my existence.

Truecel trait: your dick commits suicide before you