Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Diablo 2 Resurrected

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
I just bought the remastered game that was released a couple of weeks ago. The game itself one of the greatest PC games of all time and was the inspiration for many other games that followed. This was a huge game for me back in the day.

Time to relive some great memories. Summoning necromancer, LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOO!

inb4 :soy:

Based. I played the barbarian mostly

They censored the game to high hell, so its a big pass from me.

Let us know if its any good.:feelshehe:

Most of the reviews have trashed it sadly.:feelswhat:

They censored the game to high hell, so its a big pass from me.
Yeah, true. They censored Andariel and turned the Amazon into a fucking tranny, but tbh I care only about the gameplay. This re-release puts the game back in their servers for multiplayer.

Let us know if its any good.:feelshehe:

Most of the reviews have trashed it sadly.:feelswhat:
It's supposed to be a graphical reskin of the original, so the skeleton and guts of the game is exactly the same (with a few minor additions, like skill respecs).

so a remasterization. I don't know, I'd feel hesitative to playing remastered games that once shaped or affected me in a special way. could be disappointing or modify the greater former memories.

I've been thinking about getting it

Played the third one in 2013. It was hard for me JFL

Didn't know it was released. Haven't logged in to my blizzard account for months. I'll try it at some point because I really enjoyed SC:BW remastered.

How was Diablo 3 shit?
Character progression was made too streamlined. You couldn't customize stats at all. Character builds meant nothing as you could easily swap out to mix and match skill combos.

Back in D2 building a character from the start and focusing towards a specific endgame was meaningful. In D3 you would derp around and do whatever until you found some endgame gear to then pick your skills.

Based. I played the barbarian mostly
Do you have this remake?
so a remasterization. I don't know, I'd feel hesitative to playing remastered games that once shaped or affected me in a special way. could be disappointing or modify the greater former memories.
If you loved the original, you will love this. It's a much prettier version of the same game with slight improvements :)blackpill: strikes again even when it comes to vidya KEK).

Last edited:
Do you have this remake?

If you loved the original, you will love this. It's a much prettier version of the same game with slight improvements :)blackpill: strikes again even when it comes to vidya KEK).
I haven't played the remake yet. I will probably go back and buy it when I feel nostalgic

Ded srs. I don't like PvP. It gets too sweaty, competitive, and all about min-maxing. I leave that shit for team game shooters.