Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

destroying myself

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Inflicting pain on yourself is a good cope, I got drunk two hours ago and I started recalling all my cringe moments and regrets so I started punching myself in legs, ribs and hands (no head to avoid brain damage), I also tried to put cigarette out on back of my hand but pain was too much to handle and I started crying. I plan to stab myself with needles next. I wish I had a clone of myself so I could beat him up with my bare hands. I hate myself so much. I hate my subhuman looks and my autistic personality and behavior it’s all rigged bros.
Hangover tomorrow will be painful I spent like 10 minutes writing this post and I’m going to sleep bye

bro that's foid-behaviour

Ah yes, the famous "torture yourself" theory. But seriously, wtf man, don't do that shit.

Buy a dog and cuddle with him ASAP

I need to channel my anger into something hitting pillows isn’t enough for me anymore
Do a combat sport man, it's great for releasing anger and if you ever feel like you hate yourself don't worry because you'll get smacked up when sparring anyways. It will toughen you up mentally and physically and you'll probably make friends at a boxing club despite your autism.
Don't do any of this foid torture shit.

Do a combat sport man, it's great for releasing anger and if you ever feel like you hate yourself don't worry because you'll get smacked up when sparring anyways. It will toughen you up mentally and physically and you'll probably make friends at a boxing club despite your autism.
Don't do any of this foid torture shit.
I’m too beta for combat sports, it would be ultimate suifuel to be not only mogged but literally beaten by chads and normies

Yo what the fuck :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

i want to improve my appearance not ruin it

I had similar problem. no Fap and brutally gymcelling will fix this

Inflict that pain on others who deserve it instead (in Minecraft or GTA).

Buy a heavy bag for boxing right now
I’m too beta for combat sports, it would be ultimate suifuel to be not only mogged but literally beaten by chads and normies
In a good combat sport environment, the focus should be based on skill improvement not mogging. Also, you're not supposed to try to go 100% and try to dominate your opponent in sparring, you're supposed to work on your combos, parries, footwork while in a situation of pressure. You can talk to the instructor if you feel that someone is being disrespectful because safety is important in combat sports.

Last edited:
mental self harm is what i do tbh im too much off a pussy to really hurt myself

I just brutalize my liver with alcohol and my dick with fapping

OP hurting yourself will only make you look more subhuman. Not worth it tbh
BD587ABE 1057 4412 9578 0B779974E858

There are bettER ways to vent

My bro, don't torture yourself like that. I go out, and take a pill to calm the anger. Try to avoid that shit

I'm destroying myself slowly by ldaring hard

Buy a heavy bag for boxing right now

In a good combat sport environment, the focus should be based on skill improvement not mogging. Also, you're not supposed to try to go 100% and try to dominate your opponent in sparring, you're supposed to work on your combos, parries, footwork while in a situation of pressure. You can talk to the instructor if you feel that someone is being disrespectful because safety is important in combat sports.
I don’t have room for a boxing bag unfortunately. Maybe I will try some combat sports when I’m in better shape than now.