Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Despite you can't get laid, would you have a child?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Yes, its probably selfish.

I probably would perhaps via through surrogacy or IVF. I'd like to have one daughter and teach her everything I know about math (being that its the only thing I know and love). Also I have a selfish hope for her to become a mathematician (if not then, she could become anything she wants), also to continuously pass down my genes (since it'd be easier; since she's a female), and which also enables her to give her an easier chance to find love in real life. And Of course, also somewhat live an easy life; that I've hope to live in. I'll be looking through her; as I die from a more female perspective. I'll be watching her down and future my generations to come, from above the clouds; as I'm long died from old age.

What about you guys?

You want to inflict pain upon an innocent victim with your shitty incel genes? That's pretty selfish, indeed. You're pretty much tossing a two sided coin, 50% chance of bringing another incel into the world.

I want a Chad son that I can redpill from an early age

I would like to be a sperm donor but i can't because the height requirement is 5'9, i wanna see schizo and manlet kids

Considering surrogacy but wouldn't do it until I am a bit older. Just not ready for the responsibility atm

No fucking way with my 5’6 frame.

I have some chilldern. In my basement.

CopingGymcel said:
You want to inflict pain upon an innocent victim with your shitty incel genes? That's pretty selfish, indeed. You're pretty much tossing a two sided coin, 50% chance of bringing another incel into the world.
I've always daydreamed and have always had the desire to want kids because its my biological imperative and desire to want one; its almost as the same desire for me to want to fap or have sex.

She could end up having a son (he will surpass me in looks) and of course I'm going to pick the egg donor thats the smartest, and most good looking one, but she'd also have an opportunity to date up and not down; resulting in a more better looking child.

Anyways, life is a gamble. And who knows? Maybe, someday my gene dissipate completely? Or perhaps someone down my lineage dies? Resulting in no passing of my genes

forevergymcelling said:
I want a Chad son that I can redpill from an early age
Gonna name your kid, Aziz? Lol.

torujo said:
I would like to be a sperm donor but i can't because the height requirement is 5'9, i wanna see schizo and manlet kids
You looksmax them as early as possible. Be sure to feed em with good food and of course plenty of exercise helps as well.

I would've had a child few months ago but didn't want.. I will make a thread about it soon... very sad shit.

Battlefield3cel said:
Considering surrogacy but wouldn't do it until I am a bit older. Just not ready for the responsibility atm
I see your thing. Its good that you're sorting your shit out pretty early. Children need nice and stable homes to grow up in.

ovrload said:
No fucking way with my 5’6 frame.
You could pick a taller woman's egg to breed your child with. Go for a 6'2" lady, if you do the maths and find out the average of (5'6" + 6'2")/2= (66+74)/2=140/2=70/2 = you're kid will be 5'10" (70 inches of height) and also its actually not bad, he could also have a possibility to surpass the height of 6'2" but however 5'10" (is minimum).

incelman said:
I have some chilldern. In my basement.
You could start a telemarketing business man.

Weed said:
I would've had a child few months ago but didn't want.. I will make a thread about it soon... very sad shit.
Woah, sounds like some serious shit had happen man. Be sure to tell us about it, whenever you decide to make that thread; it may change others and my perspective of wanting kids, or not.

I guess it seems like its not all the glamour and fun to hope for...

I used to want sons, but not anymore. I couldn't curse them with this miserable fucking existence, or the almost certain likelihood I'd die in the next 20-30 years.

OP dreams of having a daughter, you can't be more cucked than this lmao.

Lolita incest theory

eurocel said:

Hmm, it kinda makes sense to me

Oedipus complex is legit to me, so were many theories by Freud. An older incel man fantasising of having a daughter to look after and spend time with makes alot of sense.

NekoStance said:
Lolita incest theory

Hmm, it kinda makes sense to me

Oedipus complex is legit to me, so were many theories by Freud. An older incel man fantasising of having a daughter to look after and spend time with makes alot of sense.

Except she'll spend her time with Chad and Blake while you pay for her condoms.

eurocel said:
Except she'll spend her time with Chad and Blake while you pay for her condoms.

There's a risk. One many old incels like the OP with romantic hearts are willing to take I'd bet.

P. S. I myself sometimes fantasise of having a son, perhaps that's more common

eurocel said:
You probably haven't read the OP or haven't thought too deeply about it.
BlackPill47 said:
I used to want sons, but not anymore. I couldn't curse them with this miserable fucking existence, or the almost certain likelihood I'd die in the next 20-30 years.
I see what you mean. Going through life trauma and dark events in life; sometimes make you feel like you don't to be a part of this bane of existence. The only thing left is to keep doing the little things enjoy whilst slowly withering away into dust.

NekoStance said:
There's a risk. One many old incels like the OP with romantic hearts are willing to take I'd bet.

What risk lmao, do you think your daughter will want to spend more time with an ugly incel male in his 30/40s or with Jake, the captain of the football team?

honest question: can an incel raise a Chad? Would there be hatred of respect for the kid? Personally I want nothing to do with children

eurocel said:
What risk lmao, do you think your daughter will want to spend more time with an ugly incel male in his 30/40s or with Jake, the captain of the football team?

She will be away by 17 this much is a given. Some good times and strong relationship forging may have been had before that time.

throwzo said:
honest question: can an incel raise a Chad? Would there be hatred of respect for the kid? Personally I want nothing to do with children
1) It's the incels choice.
2) Treat the kid right and let them have fun every now and then, so that they won't resent you. But it isn't 100% guranteed; just simply don't be a dick.
3) That's fine, if you want to do nothing with children as their pretty expensive to handle and it of course takes a big responsibility, to raise and look after em.

Lol. Imagine having a daughter in these time just to see her turn into a complete whore by age 16. No thanks.

idkwattodowithlife said:
1) It's the incels choice.
2) Treat the kid right and let them have fun every now and then, so that they won't resent you. But it isn't 100% guranteed; just simply don't be a dick.
3) That's fine, if you want to do nothing with children as their pretty expensive to handle and it of course takes a big responsibility, to raise and look after em.

You missed my point. I am saying that if an incel managed to raise a Chad somehow could the incel resent the kid for managing to slay some pussy?

ItheIthe said:
Lol. Imagine having a daughter in these time just to see her turn into a complete whore by age 16. No thanks.
I don't mind.

She'll probably eventually see her friends dating and having boyfriends, she'd probably be under their influence and want to do the same. That's totally fine by me and I did state in my opening post for her to be enamored with love later on life.

As a parent, I'll make any compromises to make her happy and attend to her needs, also prepare for what lie aheads for her. Being that my craftmanship would be mathematics and being that its the only thing I have a grasp on, its a gift that I could pass down to her alongside my love for her.

throwzo said:
You missed my point. I am saying that if an incel managed to raise a Chad somehow could the incel resent the kid for managing to slay some pussy?
Being that you're going to get IVF or Surrogacy, you do have the freedom to select your mate (well egg); of how attractive, healthy, and smart they'll be.

It depends on the Incels temperament. If I had a Chad son, I wouldn't mind. In fact, in my opening post I do want my future daughter to live a better life than me and even if I had a Chad son. They'll be smart enough to know what rules they'll comply by (and the one thing I'll pass down to them) and of course, I'm not going abstain them from having sex or being in relationships. During then, I would've already accept my fate long ago and I'd be happy to see them to make strides in life.

Off-Topic Logic Game

Unintelligent_Anon
noFilter

#185501144Wednesday, March 16, 2016 11:07 PM CDT
Greetings, Off-Topic. On this particular occasion, I have decided to have an entertaining discussion with all of you by composing a simple game based on logical-reasoning.Firstly, while utilizing mathematics, we have objective statements such as "x = 5"Those particular type of statements are properly known as "predicates", given that they equate to either the Boolean values of true and/or false. within the above premise, it merely defines the quantity that variable 'x' represents. Therefore, it is "true" predicate.Although I used "x = 5", we could use symbolic notation such as this:E(x) = 5Where uppercase "E" refers to the word "Equal", and the input variable 'x' receives the quantity described on the opposite side of the "=" operand.---------------------------------------Recognizing the above objective explanation, the goal of the game is rather basic: to derive logical expressions to be interpreted by other users.I have devised a minimal list of logical symbols below:"-->" - The logical "if-then" operator. "If certain cookies are delicious, then some grapes are bluish"(Note that the premise predicate and the conclusion predicate do not necessarily need to be related. They merely need to have an obtainable Boolean value.'~' - The logical "NOT" operator. It merely negates "true"/"false" Boolean predicates into the opposite Boolean value.~"I decided to traverse the area" becomes "I decided not to traverse the area.""^" - The logical AND operator. "(1+1 = 2) ^ (2 + 2 = 4) --> (5 + 5) == 10", which is true, given that "1 + 1 = 2 ^ 2 + 2 = 4" are both (true ^ true) respectively.Disregarding all of the other logical operators for the current moment, this is a sample expression that I have devised below:Suppose that we have variables 'a' and 'b':a = 100b = 50Firstly, let us define a predicate to determine whether the first value is a factor of the second value:R(a,b) = (a % b)This will retrieve the remainder of the division operation "a/b", using the difference between 'a' and 'b' as a referent.Likewise, R(b,a) would also retrieve the remainder of the division operation "b/a", using the difference between 'b' and 'a' as a referent.If I had an expression such as this:(R(a,b) = 0) ^ (R(b,a) = 0)It would be an expected case of a true/false pair. This is due to the mere fact that the (100 % 50) does not have a remainder, whereas (50/100) does indeed have a remainder of fifty itself.Hopefully the above descriptions provides a rather wholesome and otherwise precise discussion involving mathematical logic.

Re: Binary Sequences Discussion Thread
ParadigmaticAnon
noFilter

#183519765Saturday, February 13, 2016 12:37 PM CST
I have developed another explanation for the users on the sub-section.Suppose that we a machine containing six buttons. Each button can be successively activated/deactivated using a sequence of instructions. Each "button press" will reverse the button's current state. We can express this as a binary sequence of six bits.This will be our representation:000111In the above sequence for our machine, the first three buttons are deactivated. The last remaining three buttons are active.Naturally, since we are working directly with base-two, we can utilize logical operations to modify the behavior of the individual bits.Let us define a function "P", which will represent each unique button press. Imagine that function "P" accepts an input "positional value", and signals a state change to the bit of that position. This would be our notation to use the sequence(Assuming that lowercase "p" refers to the position within the address and uppercase "B" refers to the actual memory address itself):p(p) = ~B[p]The "~"(Or logical NOT) operator merely reverses the numerical value of the bit found. In non base-two context, this would reverse "true" to false, and "false" to true.Since base-two has only two valid digits, 0 and/or 1, this operator will likewise reverse 0 to 1 and 1 to 0.Since our machine has six button, the function will need to be executed exactly six times to affect every digit.Given that our original sequence was "000111", this is how it would be altered:p(1) = 1P(2) = 1P(3) = 1P(4) = 0P(5) = 0P(6) = 0Altogether, the new button sequence would be "111000." Notice how the values of both sets of halves of the button sequence was swapped. Consequently, the first three buttons are activated. The last remaining three buttons are not.

I'd like to have one daughter and teach her everything I know about math (being that its the only thing I know and love)

View: https://youtu.be/LSqTbP9OfOg?t=46

Rs2977464EA

Rs1624455EA

Rs39998EA

Rs10411759EA

Rs62090515EA

Rs9536462EA

Rs13318986EA

Rs1777827EA

Rs56405138EA

Rs7603132EA

Rs10166286EA

Rs12524625ICV

Re: What should I script
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#184119096Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:21 PM CST
"http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Random_numbers"Ah, very nice.Could you provide various sample uses for the other functions of triangular Geometry that are available within the standard mathematics library, such as sin and its inverse, asin?
Re: i need help with setting up this controller to my pc
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#184119411Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:26 PM CST
Why not just a third-party program such as Xpadder to map the input/output accordingly?
Re: Push forces
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#184134660Monday, February 22, 2016 2:00 AM CST
Well, I suppose that you could use the "f = m * a" formula to calculate the necessary quantity of force.ROBLOX provides the "GetMass()" method to calculate the mass of an object.You may be able to use something such as this:Obj = Environment.Game.Object;Acceleration = 5.8;Force = Obj:GetMass() * Acceleration;

Rs176218EA

James D. Watson, who shared the 1962 Nobel prize for deciphering the double-helix of DNA, apologized “unreservedly” yesterday for comments reported this week suggesting that black people, over all, are not as intelligent as whites.

In an interview published Sunday in The Times of London, Dr. Watson is quoted as saying that while “there are many people of color who are very talented,” he is “inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa.”

“All our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours — whereas all the testing says not really,” the newspaper quoted him as saying.

Dr. Watson is in England to promote his new book, “Avoid Boring People: Lessons From a Life in Science” (Knopf). In a statement, Paul Bogaards, a spokesman for Knopf, said only that it was “understandable that his comments have caused upset throughout the world.”

There is wide agreement among researchers on intelligence that genetic inheritance influences mental acuity, but there is also wide agreement that life experiences, even in the womb, exert a powerful influence on brain structure. Further, there is wide disagreement about what intelligence consists of and how — or even if — it can be measured in the abstract.

For example, in “The Mismeasure of Man,” Stephen Jay Gould, the evolutionary biologist, dismissed “the I.Q. industry” as little more than an effort by men of European descent to maintain their prominence in the world.

Nevertheless, Dr. Watson, 79, is hardly the first eminent researcher to assert that inherited characteristics like skin color are correlated to intelligence and that people of African descent fall short. For example, William B. Shockley, a Nobel laureate for his work with transistors, in later life developed ideas of eugenics based on the supposed intellectual inferiority of blacks.

View: https://youtu.be/3jqLVPJJS2Q?t=54