Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Despite you can't get laid, would you have a child?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Yes, its probably selfish.

I probably would perhaps via through surrogacy or IVF. I'd like to have one daughter and teach her everything I know about math (being that its the only thing I know and love). Also I have a selfish hope for her to become a mathematician (if not then, she could become anything she wants), also to continuously pass down my genes (since it'd be easier; since she's a female), and which also enables her to give her an easier chance to find love in real life. And Of course, also somewhat live an easy life; that I've hope to live in. I'll be looking through her; as I die from a more female perspective. I'll be watching her down and future my generations to come, from above the clouds; as I'm long died from old age.

What about you guys?

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
1h 31m
You want to inflict pain upon an innocent victim with your shitty incel genes? That's pretty selfish, indeed. You're pretty much tossing a two sided coin, 50% chance of bringing another incel into the world.

F

forevergymcelling

Banned
-
I want a Chad son that I can redpill from an early age

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
2d 2h 3m
I would like to be a sperm donor but i can't because the height requirement is 5'9, i wanna see schizo and manlet kids

Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Considering surrogacy but wouldn't do it until I am a bit older. Just not ready for the responsibility atm

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
31d 9h 38m
No fucking way with my 5’6 frame.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
I have some chilldern. In my basement.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
CopingGymcel said:
You want to inflict pain upon an innocent victim with your shitty incel genes? That's pretty selfish, indeed. You're pretty much tossing a two sided coin, 50% chance of bringing another incel into the world.
I've always daydreamed and have always had the desire to want kids because its my biological imperative and desire to want one; its almost as the same desire for me to want to fap or have sex.

She could end up having a son (he will surpass me in looks) and of course I'm going to pick the egg donor thats the smartest, and most good looking one, but she'd also have an opportunity to date up and not down; resulting in a more better looking child.

Anyways, life is a gamble. And who knows? Maybe, someday my gene dissipate completely? Or perhaps someone down my lineage dies? Resulting in no passing of my genes

forevergymcelling said:
I want a Chad son that I can redpill from an early age
Gonna name your kid, Aziz? Lol.

torujo said:
I would like to be a sperm donor but i can't because the height requirement is 5'9, i wanna see schizo and manlet kids
You looksmax them as early as possible. Be sure to feed em with good food and of course plenty of exercise helps as well.

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
45d 13h 20m
I would've had a child few months ago but didn't want.. I will make a thread about it soon... very sad shit.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Battlefield3cel said:
Considering surrogacy but wouldn't do it until I am a bit older. Just not ready for the responsibility atm
I see your thing. Its good that you're sorting your shit out pretty early. Children need nice and stable homes to grow up in.

ovrload said:
No fucking way with my 5’6 frame.
You could pick a taller woman's egg to breed your child with. Go for a 6'2" lady, if you do the maths and find out the average of (5'6" + 6'2")/2= (66+74)/2=140/2=70/2 = you're kid will be 5'10" (70 inches of height) and also its actually not bad, he could also have a possibility to surpass the height of 6'2" but however 5'10" (is minimum).

incelman said:
I have some chilldern. In my basement.
You could start a telemarketing business man.

Weed said:
I would've had a child few months ago but didn't want.. I will make a thread about it soon... very sad shit.
Woah, sounds like some serious shit had happen man. Be sure to tell us about it, whenever you decide to make that thread; it may change others and my perspective of wanting kids, or not.

I guess it seems like its not all the glamour and fun to hope for...

BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
I used to want sons, but not anymore. I couldn't curse them with this miserable fucking existence, or the almost certain likelihood I'd die in the next 20-30 years.

eurocel

eurocel

Officer
★★★★★
19m
OP dreams of having a daughter, you can't be more cucked than this lmao.

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
7d 7h 52m
Lolita incest theory

eurocel said:

Hmm, it kinda makes sense to me

Oedipus complex is legit to me, so were many theories by Freud. An older incel man fantasising of having a daughter to look after and spend time with makes alot of sense.

eurocel

eurocel

Officer
★★★★★
19m
NekoStance said:
Lolita incest theory

Hmm, it kinda makes sense to me

Oedipus complex is legit to me, so were many theories by Freud. An older incel man fantasising of having a daughter to look after and spend time with makes alot of sense.

Except she'll spend her time with Chad and Blake while you pay for her condoms.

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
7d 7h 52m
eurocel said:
Except she'll spend her time with Chad and Blake while you pay for her condoms.

There's a risk. One many old incels like the OP with romantic hearts are willing to take I'd bet.

P. S. I myself sometimes fantasise of having a son, perhaps that's more common

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
eurocel said:
You probably haven't read the OP or haven't thought too deeply about it.
BlackPill47 said:
I used to want sons, but not anymore. I couldn't curse them with this miserable fucking existence, or the almost certain likelihood I'd die in the next 20-30 years.
I see what you mean. Going through life trauma and dark events in life; sometimes make you feel like you don't to be a part of this bane of existence. The only thing left is to keep doing the little things enjoy whilst slowly withering away into dust.

eurocel

eurocel

Officer
★★★★★
19m
NekoStance said:
There's a risk. One many old incels like the OP with romantic hearts are willing to take I'd bet.

What risk lmao, do you think your daughter will want to spend more time with an ugly incel male in his 30/40s or with Jake, the captain of the football team?

T

throwzo

Greycel
honest question: can an incel raise a Chad? Would there be hatred of respect for the kid? Personally I want nothing to do with children

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
7d 7h 52m
eurocel said:
What risk lmao, do you think your daughter will want to spend more time with an ugly incel male in his 30/40s or with Jake, the captain of the football team?

She will be away by 17 this much is a given. Some good times and strong relationship forging may have been had before that time.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
throwzo said:
honest question: can an incel raise a Chad? Would there be hatred of respect for the kid? Personally I want nothing to do with children
1) It's the incels choice.
2) Treat the kid right and let them have fun every now and then, so that they won't resent you. But it isn't 100% guranteed; just simply don't be a dick.
3) That's fine, if you want to do nothing with children as their pretty expensive to handle and it of course takes a big responsibility, to raise and look after em.

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Lol. Imagine having a daughter in these time just to see her turn into a complete whore by age 16. No thanks.

T

throwzo

Greycel
idkwattodowithlife said:
1) It's the incels choice.
2) Treat the kid right and let them have fun every now and then, so that they won't resent you. But it isn't 100% guranteed; just simply don't be a dick.
3) That's fine, if you want to do nothing with children as their pretty expensive to handle and it of course takes a big responsibility, to raise and look after em.

You missed my point. I am saying that if an incel managed to raise a Chad somehow could the incel resent the kid for managing to slay some pussy?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
ItheIthe said:
Lol. Imagine having a daughter in these time just to see her turn into a complete whore by age 16. No thanks.
I don't mind.

She'll probably eventually see her friends dating and having boyfriends, she'd probably be under their influence and want to do the same. That's totally fine by me and I did state in my opening post for her to be enamored with love later on life.

As a parent, I'll make any compromises to make her happy and attend to her needs, also prepare for what lie aheads for her. Being that my craftmanship would be mathematics and being that its the only thing I have a grasp on, its a gift that I could pass down to her alongside my love for her.

throwzo said:
You missed my point. I am saying that if an incel managed to raise a Chad somehow could the incel resent the kid for managing to slay some pussy?
Being that you're going to get IVF or Surrogacy, you do have the freedom to select your mate (well egg); of how attractive, healthy, and smart they'll be.

It depends on the Incels temperament. If I had a Chad son, I wouldn't mind. In fact, in my opening post I do want my future daughter to live a better life than me and even if I had a Chad son. They'll be smart enough to know what rules they'll comply by (and the one thing I'll pass down to them) and of course, I'm not going abstain them from having sex or being in relationships. During then, I would've already accept my fate long ago and I'd be happy to see them to make strides in life.