Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Despite looks supposedly not mattering for men, not even radfems talk about lookism as much as us, or at all.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Seriously. I honestly don't remember when was the last time I've seen lookism discussed in any feminist forum, or any feminist publicly talking about it. I mean, sure, they always say that typical "Women are oppressed by patriarchal beauty standards:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:," bullshit, but, there's almost never more to it:waitwhat:? They repeat that shit ad infinitum, but they never say how exactly women are oppressed for their looks, nor do they ever talk about studies of lookism or attraction at all. The best you might see from them is the "body positivity" bullshit, talking about how landwhales should also be worshipped and seen as sexually attractive, which is honestly just another blackpill, since they clearly know that standards for women are literally as simple as "just don't be a landwhale", which is why they focus so much on that and never talk about facial attractiveness or anything, since they know that just about all thin women are found attractive regardless.

Compare that with us, holy shit. Incel forums are some of the biggest links repositories for studies on lookism on the internet, and there were probably more Tinder Chadfish experiments done than actual experiments by actual scientists on how differently people act with attractive and unattractive people.

since they clearly know that standards for women are literally as simple as "just don't be a landwhale", which is why they focus so much on that and never talk about facial attractiveness or anything, since they know that just about all thin women are found attractive regardless.
this would be true at first but then I remembered even people on my 600lb life have bfs and gfs. sometimes it feels like anyone other than us can get a partner in this fucked up clown world

Seriously. I honestly don't remember when was the last time I've seen lookism discussed in any feminist forum, or any feminist publicly talking about it. I mean, sure, they always say that typical "Women are oppressed by patriarchal beauty standards:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:," bullshit, but, there's almost never more to it:waitwhat:? They repeat that shit ad infinitum, but they never say how exactly women are oppressed for their looks, nor do they ever talk about studies of lookism or attraction at all. The best you might see from them is the "body positivity" bullshit, talking about how landwhales should also be worshipped and seen as sexually attractive, which is honestly just another blackpill, since they clearly know that standards for women are literally as simple as "just don't be a landwhale", which is why they focus so much on that and never talk about facial attractiveness or anything, since they know that just about all thin women are found attractive regardless.

Compare that with us, holy shit. Incel forums are some of the biggest links repositories for studies on lookism on the internet, and there were probably more Tinder Chadfish experiments done than actual experiments by actual scientists on how differently people act with attractive and unattractive people.
Yikes Incel! Maybe check on that personality first!

Women of color complaining about eurocentric beauty standard is them seething about white chad dicking white stacies and not them. Everything women do or think is centered around Chad one or another.

this would be true at first but then I remembered even people on my 600lb life have bfs and gfs. sometimes it feels like anyone other than us can get a partner in this fucked up clown world
Yeah, that is definitely the biggest challeneg against the Blackpill, as a my 600lb viewer.

I mean, sure, they always say that typical "Women are oppressed by patriarchal beauty standards:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:," bullshit, but, there's almost never more to it:waitwhat:? They repeat that shit ad infinitum, but they never say how exactly women are oppressed for their looks, nor do they ever talk about studies of lookism or attraction at all
These radfems might simply all be scientificly illiterate morons, have you considered that possbility inkwell...? I didn't think so :feelsugh:.

In all seriousness though, to them none of this is ever about truthseeking, it's all just power moves. Blame, shame, use any and all social aggressions and get away with it because those are less policed than physical violence, even now that relational aggression is amplified by social media across the entire world.

I know there are some high IQ women probably writting things worth reading somewhere, but they are hiding extremly well. I know of a few exceptions, but I could probably count them all on one hand, maybe on both hands if I lower the standards a bit.

"Women are oppressed by patriarchal beauty standards:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:," bullshit
as an incel you obviously don't notice it, but the one "oppressing women" is women themselves. nobody except other women actually cares, but women online are always trying to bring each other down. no man is out there empowering fat women, being aggressive towards thin women, promoting insane beauty standards through the use of heavy filters etc. women are in their retard bubble trying to bring each other down and trying to look like certain models and then blame it on men.
it's all about stuff like "beyonce's ass" (something nobody cares about), teen girl shows (something aimed at young girls that no male cares about)

both the male gaze AND the female gaze are something women created, and judge eachother and themselves by. (see, easy to blame on men. after all you named it the MALE gaze)
they then further apply this to men, saying women don't want THIS man, they want THAT man (which statistically is a lie)

this man (jimin) was handpicked by a scout, modelled, had makeup applied, dressed, hair styled and all to appeal to women specifically. by MEN. he's not "embracing" his feminine side, he was handmodelled by MEN to appeal to women.

An example she gives for the "female gaze" is adam driver as kylo ren. supposedly called ugly by men, but women love him.
this is the "ugly hot man" in question

breaking the norm, are we?

another example is this guy

idk who he is, but ever man on earth knows this is what women think is attractive.

tbh I was gonna write more but I realised that I'm way off topic. just started writing and in the middle I forgot what I was even writing about lmfao

so to tldr what I was about to write, men think anything with semi clear skin and 2 boobs is attractive. alot is to be said about how men ruined the dating market by boosting women's ego's too high by NOT having high standards. the entire reason incels exist is because most men don't have standards.

It is the same man-woman duality applied this time to the microuniverse of lookism

Women are superficial, crybabys, little empathetic with anyone other than other women and little given to rational analysis.

On the other hand, man tends more towards collecting scientific data and discussing its application in the real world.

These radfems might simply all be scientificly illiterate morons, have you considered that possbility inkwell...? I didn't think so :feelsugh:.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

In all seriousness though, to them none of this is ever about truthseeking, it's all just power moves. Blame, shame, use any and all social aggressions and get away with it because those are less policed than physical violence, even now that relational aggression is amplified by social media across the entire world.

I know there are some high IQ women probably writting things worth reading somewhere, but they are hiding extremly well. I know of a few exceptions, but I could probably count them all on one hand, maybe on both hands if I lower the standards a bit.
Exactly:yes::yes::yes:.

as an incel you obviously don't notice it, but the one "oppressing women" is women themselves. nobody except other women actually cares, but women online are always trying to bring each other down. no man is out there empowering fat women, being aggressive towards thin women, promoting insane beauty standards through the use of heavy filters etc. women are in their retard bubble trying to bring each other down and trying to look like certain models and then blame it on men.
I actually thought about it. There's research that shows that women gossip about appearance more than men, but the study I found still tried hard to make women look good there:feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Qualitative analysis of the data provides a more complex picture. For example, while women gossip more about physical appearance than men, their descriptions tend to be couched in positive terms, although they are deployed to emphasize other salient negative traits.

Gossip and gender differences: a content analysis approach

Jfl:feelskek::feelskek:. So basically, women's gossip tends to be shit like "Damn, Linda's got such a nice hair, too bad it's wasted on a face like that:foidSoy::foidSoy:," and that's apparently OK according to those researchers:feelsjuice::feelskek:.

I actually thought about it. There's research that shows that women gossip about appearance more than men, but the study I found still tried hard to make women look good there:feelshaha::feelshaha:.
the difference between men and women is pretty much that women see someone looking better than them and get mad that they don't look like that and wish that person was uglier and men see someone that looks better and wish they looked like that

the difference between men and women is pretty much that women see someone looking better than them and get mad that they don't look like that and wish that person was uglier and men see someone that looks better and wish they looked like that
Exactly:yes::yes::feelsthink::feelsthink:.

Also of course women are more likely than men to discriminate against other women out of jealousy for their looks. Studies show attractive women are less likely to be hired because of this: https://www.livescience.com/9038-at...g women, the study,no picture on their resume.
And female hair stylists intentionally mess up the hair of women more attractive than them: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...EQFnoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1AGVFdW8_r0Gj8PfYrXS9j

Gossip and gender differences: a content analysis approach

Jfl:feelskek::feelskek:. So basically, women's gossip tends to be shit like "Damn, Linda's got such a nice hair, too bad it's wasted on a face like that:foidSoy::foidSoy:," and that's apparently OK according to those researchers:feelsjuice::feelskek:.
Well-spotted. The women-are-wonderful effect always tries to reinforce itself.

:bigbrain:

They aren't thinking logically or abstractly. They are trying to advocate for things that benefit them regardless of if they are true or not. Trying to apply a logical framework onto a group that values self interest over facts will lead to frustration. Neither way of looking at the world is better just different. If talking about looks benefited them they would be using it as leverage.

They aren't thinking logically or abstractly

Yes, although reposting the same content isn't enough for this problem.

I'll increase it now.

Fortunately, it's incomplete right now.

They are fully aware we aren’t human to them they don’t care