Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Describe your ideal friend and the activities you'd do together

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★
-Play video games
-Walks in the woods
-Camping
-Bug catching
-Visit Museum
-Watch documentaries
-Watch the aeroplanes take off at the airport
If I had a best friend, his name would probably be Adam or something. We'd be buddies forever :cryfeels:

This
OIP.K27_onPCIHpVZrrWui3KqQHaFj

Or this (in Minecraft)
Image result for columbine shooting

visit museums
watch tv shows with lots of commentary
screen share when we are bored about stupid and funny shit
go kayaking
If I had a best friend, I'd name him Jacob. I'd hug him when we see each other (no homo) and we'd be buddies forever

Just walking and talking about stuff, maybe watch some funny videos. But the only ones I have are drinking alcohol at night and hanging in the nightclubs on the other side of my city. Fuck it, I'm not interested in that, that's why I stopped talking with them. Even though, they were the last 2 friends I had from school.

Would like to meet a Leonard Lake or Charles Ng and we make snuff films together

For as long as I can remember, I have always dreamed of befriending a nice girl who is interested in history and science like me, and with whom I could explore what nature has to offer, while watching our friendship slowly turn into romance. We could read books together, travel the country, and make love in all positions imaginable.
Feel you bro and sorry.

I'm 26 and a truecel and can totally relate, I'm KHHV... reading such things literally makes me sad, could never experience young (nor virgin) love, and with 99.99% certainty never will. I'm a disabled autist and you can see it based on my head and face

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back