Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Deranged Polish Ambassador wants Poland to join Russia-Ukraine war

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
Our retarded tradcuck Government would be more than happy to go to war with Russia and send thousands of men to die for this gynocentric tradcuck hellhole of a country, this country is unironically worse than the west.

This just shows that Slavic countries don't see men as human beings but rather as drones who should die so that our evil foids and politicians get to live a decent life.

Poland deserves to be wiped out with a nuke (in video game).
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Khanivore

So your gov does actually want to fight.. interesting

based Poland. They know that rent is too high. By fighting in a war, you can kill off excess population and cut the rent down.

So your gov does actually want to fight.. interesting
Our current Government is ran by a party called PiS they are retarded boomers who constantly bark at Russia and Germany.

There is an election in october i hope they lose, our opposition is also trash but still better than PiS.

no government mandated JB virgin gf no fighting

Why can't you guys just capture Lwow? Introduce some peacekeepers and that's it

Jakie kurwa szczęście, że mam kategorię E
E category in Poland means being unable to military service even during a war

Didn't he retract it just hours after that?

WW3

iu

Jakie kurwa szczęście, że mam kategorię E
E category in Poland means being unable to military service even during a war
HUYA KURWA NIECH PO MNIE WPADAJA RAZEM Z EUROPOLEM TO ICH KURWA POTNE MACZETAMI KURWA SKURWYSYNOW !!!!!!!!!! ZAJEBIE ICH KURWA DO SPODU KOPAMI DO DUP IM NOZE KUCHENNE POWPIERDALAM!!!!!!!!!!!! RUSSIAN POWER YOU SLAVIC FILTHY WHORES JEWKRAINIAN DOGS ARE DESERVING TO BE BRUTALLY RAPED AND DECAPITATED BY BASED RUSSIAN FORCES FUCK POORLAND !!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEOGAME)

HUYA KURWA NIECH PO MNIE WPADAJA RAZEM Z EUROPOLEM TO ICH KURWA POTNE MACZETAMI KURWA SKURWYSYNOW !!!!!!!!!! ZAJEBIE ICH KURWA DO SPODU KOPAMI DO DUP IM NOZE KUCHENNE POWPIERDALAM!!!!!!!!!!!! RUSSIAN POWER YOU SLAVIC FILTHY WHORES JEWKRAINIAN DOGS ARE DESERVING TO BE BRUTALLY RAPED AND DECAPITATED BY BASED RUSSIAN FORCES FUCK POORLAND !!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEOGAME)
JEBAC POLSKE (W GRZE KOMPUTEROWEJ)

It still reflects our retarded government point of view.
Fair enough, though I doubt that they would risk the rest of NATO not following them if they openly intervened in this way at least.

Our current Government is ran by a party called PiS they are retarded boomers who constantly bark at Russia and Germany.

There is an election in october i hope they lose, our opposition is also trash but still better than PiS.
I always thought PiS was based until i found out they let in a record of ethnics into poland

After we run low on Ukrainians.. then Polish and Romanians are going in next.

2020 populations..

Russia population: 146 million
Belarus population: 9.3 million
Areas of Ukraine Russia controls: ~9 million

Sum: 164 million

Areas the government of Ukraine controls: ~32 million
Poland population: 38 million
Romania population: 19 million
Lithuania population: 2.7 million

Sum: 91 million

You see why my thoughts that Ukraine will run out of men eventually. Unless the West can send in enough mercenaries to help.

Poland is crazy, they wanted to use article 5 when some stray Ukrainian missile accidenally hit a Polish bordering town and killed two farmers.

Unless the West can send in enough mercenaries to help.
I suspect they will relax the recruiting requirements for mercenaries and give civilian recruits very brief summary training in specialized boot camps to get them ready to be shipped off to the front lines and feed the meat grinder war machine.

When those numbers are insufficient then NATO will pressure their governments to reinstate the draft. That's when the real shit storm will befall us.

I suspect they will relax the recruiting requirements for mercenaries and give civilian recruits very brief summary training in specialized boot camps to get them ready to be shipped off to the front lines and feed the meat grinder war machine.

When those numbers are insufficient then NATO will pressure their governments to reinstate the draft. That's when the real shit storm will befall us.

Good idea. Ya you can turn it into an industrial process, so say at a training camp 5,000 normies are training. Then when they leave the camp headed for the frontlines, another 5,000 normies trainees can come in. And you get a bunch of camps going.

If the Russian side is getting through the Polish, Romanians and Lithuanians too, we will have to start at minimum sending in the NATO armed forces and calling up the reserves and possibly drafting zoomers.

Good idea. Ya you can turn it into an industrial process, so say at a training camp 5,000 normies are training. Then when they leave the camp headed for the frontlines, another 5,000 normies trainees can come in. And you get a bunch of camps going.

If the Russian side is getting through the Polish, Romanians and Lithuanians too, we will have to start at minimum sending in the NATO armed forces and calling up the reserves and possibly drafting zoomers.
WHAT?! HOW IS ANY OF THIS A GOOD IDEA?

I'm stating what I think is most probable, given the current events, not what I believe to be best.