Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reason why USA needs the Ukraine/Russia war

Germany is doing well, and there are many reasons to that but it's mostly because of their currency. Euro is such a cursed currency; Making only Netherlands and Germany rich while the other countries in Eurozone are struggling in the deficit because of the trade surplus Germany and Netherlands make. I don't think ze Germans will make their neighbours calm down about this Euro problem, why would they? And US will never make positive surplus in trade because they use dollars (If you're curious about this, search Triffin's Dilema on Google). UK industry is concentrated on finance and consulting(even including Engineering consulting industry e.g. Atkins) heavily and it makes their currency stronger. Mercantilism has never worked for long term. I still don't see any sign of Anglosphere countries' economic collapse.

true, they have electricity and clean water even if they are poor. 3rd world countries dont have these things and some places still use fire wood to cook meals and warm water for bathing
The entire premise of your thread is that the latter are somehow destined to overthrow the former
I am yet to see a good reason why an unwashed shitskin could make the dollar system disappear

The entire premise of your thread is that the latter are somehow destined to overthrow the former
I am yet to see a good reason why an unwashed shitskin could make the dollar system disappear
Which shit skin? I said BRICS not some 3rd worlder in a slum . Also I am not an economist so anything I say is just an uneducated guess. If you know better then explain why you disagree.

Brics are now over 30% of world GDP as of 2023 if i am not mistaken. Cant find the proper figures now. But regardless these economies added up into a single block make up the majority of the world trade currently, even larger than USA, Canada, UK, EU, Australia and New-Zealnd combined.

Screenshot 2023 08 13 170707

Dude open your eyes the future is not Anglo or Euro but BRICS and "shit skin" as you so eloquantly put it

Screenshot 2023 08 13 171643

Attachments

• 1691942698393.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 3
Germany is doing well, and there are many reasons to that but it's mostly because of their currency. Euro is such a cursed currency; Making only Netherlands and Germany rich while the other countries in Eurozone are struggling in the deficit because of the trade surplus Germany and Netherlands make. I don't think ze Germans will make their neighbours calm down about this Euro problem, why would they? And US will never make positive surplus in trade because they use dollars (If you're curious about this, search Triffin's Dilema on Google). UK industry is concentrated on finance and consulting(even including Engineering consulting industry e.g. Atkins) heavily and it makes their currency stronger. Mercantilism has never worked for long term. I still don't see any sign of Anglosphere countries' economic collapse.
Okay thanks for the reference to the Triffin Dilema. Does that mean that the USA cannot be an industrial exporting giant because its currency is simply too expensive for countries? I watched 2 videos about the Triffin dilema but still dont understand why exactly its bad for the reserve currency issuer, but I did understand though that their currencies also become too expensive for many countries to even bother buying to import from them

But okay the Euro is even more expensive than the US$ some times by some few cents but they still major exporters on the world wide level, obviously not like China but still massive

I said BRICS not some 3rd worlder in a slum
I don't think that I need to spell out why these two things aren't exactly at odds
But regardless these economies added up into a single block make up the majority of the world trade currently
... whilst integrated into the current global order
The intra-BRICS trade is 2 times smaller than the US-EU trade IIRC

I still don't see any sign of Anglosphere countries' economic collapse.
Nah Anglosphere wont collapse but become poorer than now 100%, thats my assumption if the US$ dollar is dethroned. They wont collapse but must definately reindustrialise to have a high quality of life or an okay standard of life and if the fat cats try to refuse then they must be RemovEd. If they reindustrialise they have nothing to worry about but I doubt the elites want this they enjoying profits the way things currently are.

I don't think that I need to spell out why these two things aren't exactly at odds

Dude how should I know I cnat read your mind , explain what you mean

I dont know exactly why Putin started this war but I think the Russian elites want to maintane their sphere of influence. Plus the Russian landscape is flat land with no natural defensive barriers like mountains. It just needs a succesful Blitzkrieg from the Ukraine border and in a few hours millions of enemy troops can be in Moscow easly because its like 400km from Ukraine. Even from Latvia or Belarus. In WW2 Hitler tried this but went through Ukraine and Belarus so by the time the Wehrmacht was less than 100km from Moscow the Red Army had time to prepare the city defence but now there is no Ukraine and tanks and armoured vheciles can even move at speeds over 120km/h these days which means 3 hours to Moscow and 1 or 2 minutes for strategic missiles fired from Ukraine to reach Moscow.

View attachment 841140

I think thats why the Ruskies are fighting. Plus maybe Putin and the USA elites planned this, I wonder how many Russian elites and generals own shares in Lockheed Martin waepons prodcuers or in Rheinmetall weapons and Ukranians are low IQ and are dying to make Zelensky, Biden and Putin even richer. Maybe thats why.
I'd say it's almost entirely that "rightful sphere of influence" stuff they've been going on and on for decades. After all, before the war even started, NATO tried negotiating with them and the Russian demand for calming things down was NATO going back to its 1992 borders:lul:. Which, obviously, was completely unacceptable to NATO since none of the newer members would accept it, not to mention that the older members would look like complete wimps on the global stage, and frankly, I honestly don't think anyone in the Kremlin believed it would be done either.

To be fair, they seem to have stopped talking about this a bit and started focusing just on Ukraine, Belarus and Central Asia as they confront the limits of their own power, but that was at least the rationale they were using before and at the very start of the war.

Apart from that, there's also, as you've mentioned, the fact that there's nothing but flat terrain from Ukraine to Russia, and that probably also plays a role, but I doubt it's even all that important tbh. With how close the Baltics are to St. Petersburg, the city is pretty much destined to immediately become besieged in any war with NATO, and from there it's a pretty comfy way to Moscow given that the two cities have probably the most extensive infrastructure connecting them in the entire country.

Not to mention that the Donbass front has basically not moved at all and there were even some reports of Ukrainians recapturing some pieces of territory they haven't held since 2014, so, if nothing changes and Russians won't get anything else except the land bridge to Crimea, which they are now claiming is the only thing they wanted anyway, nothing changes with this situation, and NATO will still have the possibility of just rushing Donbass, breaking throught and entering Russia. Even if Ukrainians surrender the entire Donbass to get peace, it's a tiny sliver of land that NATO won't have any real problem getting through, so this is ultimately quite questionable how much it improves Russian defenses from a strategic perspective.

For the record; I highly doubt that China wants to try to make the Yuan the global standard because they will want to be able to inflate their own Yuan to make industry more competitive.
For now, all they seem to want to do is make the international trade they participate in be conducted mostly in the Yuan. Rather than trying to be the unquestioned world leader, they are focusing on creating their own currency empire around themselves, involving the countries they get their imports from, where most of the trade is done in the Yuan. Maybe they have ambitions to eventually completely overtake the USD, but that would still have to be a long-term, multi-decade objective.

To be completely honest that's much better than I've excepted. The US-EU trade is one of the arteries of world economy, matching half of it while not trading with either of them is a pretty significant achievement. Not to mention that intra-BRICS trade has only really gotten a real shot in the arm with the start of the war, it was growing even before that for sure, but the war really sped things up, while the US-EU trade had been developing for decades.

I'd say it's almost entirely that "rightful sphere of influence" stuff they've been going on and on for decades. After all, before the war even started, NATO tried negotiating with them and the Russian demand for calming things down was NATO going back to its 1992 borders:lul:. Which, obviously, was completely unacceptable to NATO since none of the newer members would accept it, not to mention that the older members would look like complete wimps on the global stage, and frankly, I honestly don't think anyone in the Kremlin believed it would be done either.

To be fair, they seem to have stopped talking about this a bit and started focusing just on Ukraine, Belarus and Central Asia as they confront the limits of their own power, but that was at least the rationale they were using before and at the very start of the war.

Apart from that, there's also, as you've mentioned, the fact that there's nothing but flat terrain from Ukraine to Russia, and that probably also plays a role, but I doubt it's even all that important tbh. With how close the Baltics are to St. Petersburg, the city is pretty much destined to immediately become besieged in any war with NATO, and from there it's a pretty comfy way to Moscow given that the two cities have probably the most extensive infrastructure connecting them in the entire country.

Not to mention that the Donbass front has basically not moved at all and there were even some reports of Ukrainians recapturing some pieces of territory they haven't held since 2014, so, if nothing changes and Russians won't get anything else except the land bridge to Crimea, which they are now claiming is the only thing they wanted anyway, nothing changes with this situation, and NATO will still have the possibility of just rushing Donbass, breaking throught and entering Russia. Even if Ukrainians surrender the entire Donbass to get peace, it's a tiny sliver of land that NATO won't have any real problem getting through, so this is ultimately quite questionable how much it improves Russian defenses from a strategic perspective.

For now, all they seem to want to do is make the international trade they participate in be conducted mostly in the Yuan. Rather than trying to be the unquestioned world leader, they are focusing on creating their own currency empire around themselves, involving the countries they get their imports from, where most of the trade is done in the Yuan. Maybe they have ambitions to eventually completely overtake the USD, but that would still have to be a long-term, multi-decade objective.

To be completely honest that's much better than I've excepted. The US-EU trade is one of the arteries of world economy, matching half of it while not trading with either of them is a pretty significant achievement. Not to mention that intra-BRICS trade has only really gotten a real shot in the arm with the start of the war, it was growing even before that for sure, but the war really sped things up, while the US-EU trade had been developing for decades.
Lol Russian are so screwed tbh. Estonia, Latvia are also NATO members and also like 500km from moscow and Finland next to ST Petersburg.

Maybe they can defend one front in the Latvia/Finland side but two front also on the Ukraine side is too difficult if the whole EU (Germans, French, Italy) push through Dombass and Amerimutts through Finland and Latvia then the Ruskies are realy screwed and will lose 100%. They will need nukes. Lol everybody in Europe has teamed up against Russia, Mayocels hate Russians and I dont know what Ruskies did for them to be hated like that.

But just defending the Latvia/Finland is easy because of bottle necks like roads or maybe bridges.

I don't understand German politics. They gain nothing from war. They could be neutral instead of supporting Ukraine.

Lol Russian are so screwed tbh. Estonia, Latvia are also NATO members and also like 500km from moscow and Finland next to ST Petersburg.

Maybe they can defend one front in the Latvia/Finland side but two front also on the Ukraine side is too difficult if the whole EU (Germans, French, Italy) push through Dombass and Amerimutts through Finland and Latvia then the Ruskies are realy screwed and will lose 100%. They will need nukes. Lol everybody in Europe has teamed up against Russia, Mayocels hate Russians and I dont know what Ruskies did for them to be hated like that.

But just defending the Latvia/Finland is easy because of bottle necks like roads or maybe bridges.

View attachment 841296
Hyenas hunt in packs.

i will always say this on this forum about America and that is the fact that the America is in massive social decline. there is massive social decay in America.

yes nations are made of institutions and laws but behind those institutions and laws are people ultimately. if the people go everything else goes. including the economy. if the people are immoral, decadent, and hedonistic, everything else goes down with it.

americans are a sick people only propped up right now (barely) because of bread and circus.

when the dollar becomes dethroned very soon because of BRICS, inflation in America will skyrocket. this is because the US dollar WAS the world's reserve currency but not anymore. what this means is that all of the money printing that we currently do as the world's money printer basically (and the resulting inflation because of it), is offset by the fact that the dollar doesn't stay in our system but is exported and used/held/traded by foreign banks as an international world reserve currency. economist call this phenomenon of american globalism (american imperialism really all it is) as having a deflationary effect. so if it wasn't for globalism, and based on all of the money printing that we do, that would have skyrocketed inflation in no time but because of globalism, there is deflation. when nations around the world drop the US dollar and stop using it, that will spell absolute disaster for America economically and socially.

america is only barely holding on imo BECAUSE of its massive wealth and living space. there is a lot to go around and there is enough living space so that the chicken coop isn't too small and the chickens are pecking/killing each other.

America is already collapsed and when the US dollar loses its world reserve currency status, America will be even more fucked. America right now is in its very final days. We are witnessing and seeing history unfold right now. Literally.

The idea of a race war in America is not so far fetched at all. American neighborhoods, schools, grocery stores, churches and workplaces are typically characterized by extreme segregation and a neglect, marginalization, and exclusion of its black/brown minorities (which results in very real inequalities and outcomes socially and economically). Its basically the Anglo way of doing things for as long as anyone can remember. From Singapore to America, to other former British colonies. And obviously these existing problems will be made far worst when the US dollar is dethroned. America is a consumerist souless society and American economist elites almost sort of are proud of the fact that they use pure economic strength, fundamentals, and capitalistic philosophy to solve its social issues. When the US dollar is dethroned you can kiss that whole philosophy and mode of thinking goodbye and be ready to get more used to the idea of a race war in America (if things are already this bad currently with the dollar not yet dethroned).

anyhow I'll be long gone to east asia by then. I'll even take a shit on the steps of the statue of liberty before I leave.

Last edited:
This seems to be all highly implausable. First of all, if you have an army and technology like the USA you can print money. You can have as much debt in the books of others as long as you can beat and control them on a military level. Germany is not in charge of itself since they lost the war against the jewish controlled allies 80 years ago. No one in Germany, or any european country for that matter, has a say in what is happening in europe. It's all jewish control straight out of new york and israel.

I don't really have any idea what's exactly behind the whole US-Russia conflict. The reasons you claim are not it tho.

I don't really have any idea what's exactly behind the whole US-Russia conflict. The reasons you claim are not it tho.
You know as humans we always look for simple answers and simple solutions to explain stuff. To use simple school maths as an example its very nice to think of things like 3+x = 5 so obviously x =2 because 3 + 2 = 5

But in the real world things are complex ,not complicated, complex simply means things are usually multi layered more like 3 dimensional. example,

A function like f(x,y,z)=(yz,xz,xy)f(x,y,z)=(yz,xz,xy)f, left parenthesis, x, comma, y, comma, z, right parenthesis, equals, left parenthesis, y, z, comma, x, z, comma, x, y, right parenthesis associates points in three-dimensional space with other points in three-dimensional space.

That been said Russia/China have been a thorn in the Anglo and even Euro world project since the early 1900's. Funding and arming the decolonisation of former colonies who without weapons could and WOULD NEVER EVER have broken away from their colonial masters, I mean how without weapons?
Now China is sucking all those beautiful tasty resources from the 3rd world for its economy and the West is deindustrialising, just look at graphs since the 70's, the Euros and Anglos were the industrial powerhouses enjoying those resources now look at them they are midgets and this is true.

Now China/Russia are back up to their games and tricks of sabotaging the West by creating alternative world reserve payment systems, encouraging former French colonies to chase away France like we see right now in Niger, keeping politicians in power that are anti Western domination in a specific region like Assad in Syria.

As you can see its not a simple one size fits all single variable equation thing. This situation right has been brewing since after WW2 when the Euro order of over 500 years colonisation, genocide, slavery etc etc began been unravelled. Lgbtq is just an example of American society going through radical change, just a few decades ago negores were still segragted for example, these changes are forced consequences.

As I said if you look for one explanation you wont find it at all, no way, no chance. Everything is giga complex and multi layered but this currency war right is probably the last straw and the West is now ready for a fight and I dont blame tbh, if I was in power and the top alpha dog in the pack I would fight 100%

i will always say this on this forum about America and that is the fact that the America is in massive social decline. there is massive social decay in America.

yes nations are made of institutions and laws but behind those institutions and laws are people ultimately. if the people go everything else goes. including the economy. if the people are immoral, decadent, and hedonistic, everything else goes down with it.

americans are a sick people only propped up right now (barely) because of bread and circus.

when the dollar becomes dethroned very soon because of BRICS, inflation in America will skyrocket. this is because the US dollar WAS the world's reserve currency but not anymore. what this means is that all of the money printing that we currently do as the world's money printer basically (and the resulting inflation because of it), is offset by the fact that the dollar doesn't stay in our system but is exported and used/held/traded by foreign banks as an international world reserve currency. economist call this phenomenon of american globalism (american imperialism really all it is) as having a deflationary effect. so if it wasn't for globalism, and based on all of the money printing that we do, that would have skyrocketed inflation in no time but because of globalism, there is deflation. when nations around the world drop the US dollar and stop using it, that will spell absolute disaster for America economically and socially.

america is only barely holding on imo BECAUSE of its massive wealth and living space. there is a lot to go around and there is enough living space so that the chicken coop isn't too small and the chickens are pecking/killing each other.

America is already collapsed and when the US dollar loses its world reserve currency status, America will be even more fucked. America right now is in its very final days. We are witnessing and seeing history unfold right now. Literally.

The idea of a race war in America is not so far fetched at all. American neighborhoods, schools, grocery stores, churches and workplaces are typically characterized by extreme segregation and a neglect, marginalization, and exclusion of its black/brown minorities (which results in very real inequalities and outcomes socially and economically). Its basically the Anglo way of doing things for as long as anyone can remember. From Singapore to America, to other former British colonies. And obviously these existing problems will be made far worst when the US dollar is dethroned. America is a consumerist souless society and American economist elites almost sort of are proud of the fact that they use pure economic strength, fundamentals, and capitalistic philosophy to solve its social issues. When the US dollar is dethroned you can kiss that whole philosophy and mode of thinking goodbye and be ready to get more used to the idea of a race war in America (if things are already this bad currently with the dollar not yet dethroned).

anyhow I'll be long gone to east asia by then. I'll even take a shit on the steps of the statue of liberty before I leave.
I always considered a race war in USA as not possible and unlikely but I keep hearing people in USA who are on the ground right in the eye of the storm keep saying these same things so I have to at least consider it now.

When you say browns I assume you mean Latinos because the other "browns" are simply irrelevant based on numbers. But thing is Latinos from what I understand are want to be whites, i.e white boot lickers so thats why I dont see a race war as likely, plus blacks are not even 20% of the population more like 13% so they cant even do anything. but as I stated I am not on the ground in USA so have no real idea whats really going on, if those in USA are saying it could happen then I at mimum have to also consider it.

Can you explain why and how a race is even possible in USA? Again I ask because because to me (as an outsider) it seems absurd

I don't understand German politics. They gain nothing from war. They could be neutral instead of supporting Ukraine.
The politicians are Jews if what some cels here say is true.

I always considered a race war in USA as not possible and unlikely but I keep hearing people in USA who are on the ground right in the eye of the storm keep saying these same things so I have to at least consider it now.

When you say browns I assume you mean Latinos because the other "browns" are simply irrelevant based on numbers. But thing is Latinos from what I understand are want to be whites, i.e white boot lickers so thats why I dont see a race war as likely, plus blacks are not even 20% of the population more like 13% so they cant even do anything. but as I stated I am not on the ground in USA so have no real idea whats really going on, if those in USA are saying it could happen then I at mimum have to also consider it.

Can you explain why and how a race is even possible in USA? Again I ask because because to me (as an outsider) it seems absurd
There is a high level of economic inequality (wealth gap) and extreme segregation between whites/asians and blacks/browns. Blacks and browns are a perpetual underclass and are marginalized, poor, angry, and miserable.

Whites and asians do everything in their absolute power to further push and marginalize blacks and browns deeper into the ghettos (despite all of their rhetoric/virtue signaling about social justice). They do this through NIMBYism by preventing new housing from being built and the lack of housing causes scarcity of supply thus the high rent/cost of living. Its not just housing. White owned restaurants, shops, gyms, all sorts of businesses have arbitrarily hiked prices specifically to keep the blacks/browns out. Whites have city ordinances to prevent fast food restaurants from opening up because it would mean an influx of blacks/browns. There are white only spaces and minority spaces. Its not official and dejure but defacto.

There is very real division in America along race but there is class inequality as well getting worst and worst.

Can't stress it enough. And all of these things I just talked about are getting worst and its not even including the extreme racial sexual discrimination from foids.

"The term de facto is commonly used in contrast to de jure (which means "concerning the law"). Something that is de jure is in place because of laws. When discussing a legal situation, de jure designates what the law says, while de facto designates what actually happens in practice."

Last edited:
America needs to go bc of its toxic woke culture

There is a high level of economic inequality (wealth gap) and extreme segregation between whites/asians and blacks/browns. Blacks and browns are a perpetual underclass and are marginalized, poor, angry, and miserable.

Whites and asians do everything in their absolute power to further push and marginalize blacks and browns deeper into the ghettos (despite all of their rhetoric/virtue signaling about social justice). They do this through NIMBYism by preventing new housing from being built and the lack of housing causes scarcity of supply thus the high rent/cost of living. Its not just housing. White owned restaurants, shops, gyms, all sorts of businesses have arbitrarily hiked prices specifically to keep the blacks/browns out. Whites have city ordinances to prevent fast food restaurants from opening up because it would mean an influx of blacks/browns. There are white only spaces and minority spaces. Its not official and dejure but defacto.

There is very real division in America along race but there is class inequality as well getting worst and worst.

Can't stress it enough. And all of these things I just talked about are getting worst and its not even including the extreme racial sexual discrimination from foids.

"The term de facto is commonly used in contrast to de jure (which means "concerning the law"). Something that is de jure is in place because of laws. When discussing a legal situation, de jure designates what the law says, while de facto designates what actually happens in practice."
Okay what you wrote here seems highly interconnected in practical terms. Like multi layered.

So I want to unravel this "onion" which is made of layers.

Okay lets just start with layer 1 the bare basics. Can I understand the economic/race/class divide similar to South Africa. Obviously its not if at all related because different society, different history etc but the basic underlying dynamics is whites --> rich or at least have middle class jobs thus segregated in gated communities, blacks/browns --> lack of opportunity at least those poorly educated/skilled due to historic reasons and forced to live in high crime slums because of low salaries?

Okay what you wrote here seems highly interconnected in practical terms. Like multi layered.

So I want to unravel this "onion" which is made of layers.

Okay lets just start with layer 1 the bare basics. Can I understand the economic/race/class divide similar to South Africa. Obviously its not if at all related because different society, different history etc but the basic underlying dynamics is whites --> rich or at least have middle class jobs thus segregated in gated communities, blacks/browns --> lack of opportunity at least those poorly educated/skilled due to historic reasons and forced to live in high crime slums because of low salaries?
yes. poor whites or immigrant whites get assimilated by whites relatively quickly. Including most asian women.

Everyone else is excluded hardcore, impoverished, and further pushed out/excluded and further impoverished.

this is happening all over america but its actually worst in the blue democratic states. one would naturally think that the blue states would do a far better job at racial and economic inclusivity but its the exact opposite. in these liberal blue states women have more power and influence and as we all know, women are far more racist than men. and this is why all of the things that I just talked about are far worst in liberal blue states and getting a lot worst.

america also has a lot of guns and its a powder keg waiting to happen as far as race and conflict. because its clear that the racial exclusion/marginalization and wealth gap is increasing. not decreasing. white liberals will straight up smile and say to your face that they want to help and care about blacks/browns yet have a knife behind their back waiting to stab you. their behavior as far as zoning laws says it all. they don't want blacks and browns moving in when in fact, whites have the money and power to integrate them over time. if the blacks and browns move in, the parents can have a shorter commute and access to better jobs, black and brown kids can go to better funded schools, and there can be some interracial marriage going on. but thats not whats happening. the exact opposite is happening and this country is heading towards a south africa on steroids because we have so much guns.

I highly recommend this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNDgcjVGHIw&t=71s

Last edited:
Dude, none of the people running things think this far. They are all rich and connected morons who are paid by the Jews to run the empire and keep Americans ill informed and entertained. They themselves go home and drown themselves in beer and football. Americans are too stupid to have a grand strategy.

As the world order changes, America will decline, no doubt. But you are wrong if you think other countries will rise up and replace it. America has the most livable land, agricultural land, water, plenty of fossil fuels still to go, plenty of foreign immigrants ready to come in and work and blowjob the old whites and jews. Why do you think Americans are so degenerate, because they can afford to be.

As this goes away the degeneracy will become less in America, but America will still have huge advantages.

yes. poor whites or immigrant whites get assimilated by whites relatively quickly. Including most asian women.

Everyone else is excluded hardcore, impoverished, and further pushed out/excluded and further impoverished.

this is happening all over america but its actually worst in the blue democratic states. one would naturally think that the blue states would do a far better job at racial and economic inclusivity but its the exact opposite. in these liberal blue states women have more power and influence and as we all know, women are far more racist than men. and this is why all of the things that I just talked about are far worst in liberal blue states and getting a lot worst.

america also has a lot of guns and its a powder keg waiting to happen as far as race and conflict. because its clear that the racial exclusion/marginalization and wealth gap is increasing. not decreasing. white liberals will straight up smile and say to your face that they want to help and care about blacks/browns yet have a knife behind their back. their behavior as far as zoning laws says it all. they don't want blacks and browns moving in when in fact, whites have the money and power to integrate them over time. if the blacks and browns move in, the parents can have a shorter commute and access to better jobs, black and brown kids can go to better funded schools, and there can be some interracial marriage going on. but thats not whats happening. the exact opposite is happening and this country is heading towards a south africa on steroids because we have so much guns.

I highly recommend this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNDgcjVGHIw&t=71s

Hmmm

So is it correct to say judging by the dynamics of how you described these dynamics, that whites to a degree amongst themselves have an understanding and practice of specifically only intergrating whites and Asian foids into the economic structure of America?

Secondly that would mean that whites never ever allowed anybody other than whites access to the economic structure of America from the days of desegregation in the 60's? Because to achieve a process of continual exclusion would means this would have had to play out the way I described it in the way I asked .

Anyway just wondering so as to understand these race war prophecies

Dude, none of the people running things think this far. They are all rich and connected morons who are paid by the Jews to run the empire and keep Americans ill informed and entertained. They themselves go home and drown themselves in beer and football. Americans are too stupid to have a grand strategy.

As the world order changes, America will decline, no doubt. But you are wrong if you think other countries will rise up and replace it. America has the most livable land, agricultural land, water, plenty of fossil fuels still to go, plenty of foreign immigrants ready to come in and work and blowjob the old whites and jews. Why do you think Americans are so degenerate, because they can afford to be.

As this goes away the degeneracy will become less in America, but America will still have huge advantages.
Dude what you described are resources and human potential. And I 100% agree with you in this regard and I said this in my posts that USA will have to reindustrialise, they will okay because that place is huge and has resources in abundance. They will be fine but the way things are now is 100% garunteed hell on earth for Amerimutts "if" the world shifts away from the US$ and the Amerimutts do not or can not build industries to export stuff that people want and need other than wars and sanctions. I mean export plasma tv's or bicycles etc etc etc

Hmmm

So is it correct to say judging by the dynamics of how you described these dynamics, that whites to a degree amongst themselves have an understanding and practice of specifically only intergrating whites and Asian foids into the economic structure of America?

Secondly that would mean that whites never ever allowed anybody other than whites access to the economic structure of America from the days of desegregation in the 60's? Because to achieve a process of continual exclusion would means this would have had to play out the way I described it in the way I asked .

Anyway just wondering so as to understand these race war prophecies
@starcrapoo

My USA ninja where u at? U just disappeared, didnt answer , nothing. Come back, dont just disappear like that

its pretty darn deliberate from what I've observed throughout my life.

if a space is too black or brown, the whites simply remind themselves in their head to not go there again. its as simple as that. their behavior when it comes to this is so dependable and consistent. the default mode of thinking of white americans is that there are no go zones in america primarily because of the fact that they are populated by blacks and browns. asians are somewhat tolerated meaning the asian areas aren't exactly no go zones because asian areas are very safe and low crime. doesn't mean that the whites like going to those asian areas its just that asians are tolerable and the asian areas arent dangerous.

most asian women are integrated by white society. white men and white women accept them.

we asian men are totally excluded by whites just like niggers and spics but as far as I can tell we are like the annoying bugs to them that won't go away (because we are educated and serious economic competitors). Only tall, rich, good looking asian men are somewhat integrated by whites.

if anything we asian men are beneath niggers and spics in the eyes of white americans at least here in california.

Last edited:
its pretty darn deliberate from what I've observed throughout my life.

if a space is too black or brown, the whites simply remind themselves in their head to not go there again. its as simple as that. their behavior when it comes to this is so dependable and consistent. the default mode of thinking of white americans is that there are no go zones in america primarily because of the fact that they are populated by blacks and browns. asians are somewhat tolerated meaning the asian areas aren't exactly no go zones because asian areas are very safe and low crime. doesn't mean that the whites like going to those asian areas its just that asians are tolerable and the asian areas arent dangerous.

most asian women are integrated by white society. white men and white women accept them.

we asian men are totally excluded by whites just like niggers and spics but as far as I can tell we are like the annoying bugs to them that won't go away (because we are educated and serious economic competitors). Only tall, rich, good looking asian men are somewhat integrated by whites.

if anything we asian men are beneath niggers and spics in the eyes of white americans at least here in california.
Okay just to remind of my previous question is since you said whites intergrate poor and immigrant whites into the economic structure relatively quickly that then logically means that whites always had economic power and since the mid 1900's deliberatly made sure to never ever intergrate blacks and browns into any "economic" strictures, sports okay fine, music okay fine but proper intergration this never ever.

I ask because it seems as if Asian males simply build and create their own structures compared to black and brown males who beg to be intergrated. Which it what is seems like to me if untill now they still impoverished , at least the bulk of them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back