Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Deranged femoids start chimping out in an airport

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

View: https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1583582820219334656

As a frequentflyercel, I have never seen a low SMV male behave this way. This is because if a man, especially an ethnic man, made a scene in an airport, he would get tackled by a SWAT team.

Also, JFL at this cuck trying to protect one of the femoids from being beat up.

Last edited:
Fucking retard cumskin piece of shit had to step in and ruin the fun LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER THROW IN A KNIFE NEXT TIME

God Niggers Fucking Suck.

It seems this behaviour is aggravated and spurred on by their knowledge of foid privilege and white knights meaning they know they'll receive virtually no consequences from whatever disruptive and irritating actions they take... :feelswhat:

As a frequentflyercel
Mogs me; I've flown exactly 2 times in my life, and none were for entertainment or luxurious purposes... :feelsUgh:

Though I guess that means I'll likely not have to deal with whatever deranged ape behaviour is displayed in the video. :feelskek:

Mogs me; I've flown exactly 2 times in my life, and none were for entertainment or luxurious purposes... :feelsUgh:

Though I guess that means I'll likely not have to deal with whatever deranged ape behaviour is displayed in the video. :feelskek:

If you're in business class you don't have to sit right next to insufferable normies. Lounge access helps too if you have the right memberships or credit cards. I'm convinced it is a fucking zoo in the back of the plane, I read news articles about screaming babies, families demanding that you switch seats so they can seat together, people in the middle seat being sandwiched by landwhales. It must be absolutely horrific.

Air travel seems to bring out the absolute worst in a lot of people for some reason.

Troop of sheboons stalking their prey

Modern day America.

Why da white had to interrupt

I see some hot Latinas there.

Smh this is why they are called sheboons. But black women, just like every other foid, lack the self-awareness to see it.

Ok but guy was a good tank.
6 foids (attack mode) are weaker them him ( not moving and in defense mode).

Erectus walk among us

Fucking retard cumskin piece of shit had to step in and ruin the fun LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER THROW IN A KNIFE NEXT TIME

i wonder if he was even related to the foid on the ground on the end or if he literally went giga-cuck and took the hits meant for her.

Twitter removed the video of course, what a bunch of cucks.

Twitter removed the video of course, what a bunch of cucks.
Censorship should be slightly lower after Elon musk took hold. Although my hope are not high

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back