Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Deranged femoid shoots and kills Chad when he wouldn't kiss her.

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
It's funny how violent Redditcucks keep on insisting that men for some reason have difficulty taking rejection, because here's an interesting story from just two days ago.

NewFile 7

From NBC Chicago:
A woman shot and killed a man when he refused to kiss her — and instead asked his girlfriend for a kiss — while the three were hanging out and drinking at their Rolling Meadows home, Cook County prosecutors said Saturday. Claudia Resendiz-Flores, 28, had recently moved in with the couple at the Preserve at Woodfield apartment complex at 4700 Arbor Drive in the northwest suburb, according to prosecutors and Rolling Meadows police.

When Jones said he wouldn’t kiss her, Resendiz-Flores took his gun, which was tucked between couch cushions at the home, and aimed it at him, prosecutors said.

The man tried to push the gun down after he saw Resendiz-Flores’ finger on the trigger and watched her take the safety off, prosecutors said. She then allegedly lifted her arms and shot him once in the chest, killing him. Resendiz-Flores allegedly admitted to shooting Jones and was subsequently charged with first-degree murder.

Yikes.

Femoids are so unused to being rejected that this particular foid just snapped when he turned her down. You know for a fact that if Redditcucks were in charge of criminal justice, they'd give her probation, because well, she's a foid.

Should of just shot herself too

Disgusting femcels.

Even more disgusting than regular women, amazingly.

Normies killing normies over sex, not my problem

real niggas already heard of this from the IncelsCo twitter account :cool:

Normies killing normies over sex, not my problem
Not a normie woman lol look at her.

Disgusting subhuman creature, with insane standards due to shit world we live in.

It's funny how violent Redditcucks keep on insisting that men for some reason have difficulty taking rejection, because here's an interesting story from just two days ago.

View attachment 511830

From NBC Chicago:

Yikes.

Femoids are so unused to being rejected that this particular foid just snapped when he turned her down. You know for a fact that if Redditcucks were in charge of criminal justice, they'd give her probation, because well, she's a foid.
Where's the chad ?

Of course it happened in Chicago, its the nigger capital of America.

i bet IT wont post this

Not a normie woman lol look at her.

Disgusting subhuman creature, with insane standards due to shit world we live in.
mogs your smv to oblivion

Imagine getting shot because you so Chad that kisses/hugs/handholding mean shit to you :feelsohh:

Hate news these days because i can never tell if the person is a trans person. Looks like a dude to me. Manly face
if it is a girl then yikes no wonder he didnt wanna kiss that

No woman wants anything to do with me, and I'm not even that bad of a guy.
Saad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back