Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Depression is kind of scary tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I mean the real version, not the normie meme.

I troll a lot but I'm being serious right now. Only a few hours ago I was legit ready to end everything and now I'm fine. It was over something so trivial too. That would have been the most incel death ever. I didn't even write a goodbye post or manifesto. No one would know why I did it. I wonder how many other incels went out like this. :cryfeels:

:f:

Rope is low IQ tbh.

i've been detoriating if i had a gun i'd shoot myself no second thoughts

I bought Shenmue remastered for the PS4.

I'm hoping that will help motivate me to do my schoolwork (so I can play it without feeling guilty) and help my depression.

Yeah, it hits hard at times but to off myself now would be an ERror

for an incel drugs are the only reasons to live

Yeah, it hits hard at times but to off myself now would be an ERror
I don't know how people plan specific dates for rope or going ER. I feel like I'd be more of an impulsive killer... which is worse because you might regret it during the act.

Last edited:
I don't know how people plan specific dates for rope or going ER. I feel like I'd be more of an impulsive killer... which is worse because you might regret it during the act.
I don’t have a date per se, it’s a long process that involves multiple phases, so when my checklist is complete then my Week of Hedonism begins. At the end of that week it’s game time

Last edited:
I don’t have a date per se, it’s a long process that involves multiple phases, so when my checklist is complete then my week of hedonism begins. At the end of that week it’s game time
I would probably change my mind after the week of hedonism and then get depressed again later, JFL

prozac worked for me

I would probably change my mind after the week of hedonism and then get depressed again later, JFL
Honestly I can see that happening for myself, that’s why I’m putting myself into a position to where I have no choice but to go through with it

I mean the real version, not the normie meme.

I troll a lot but I'm being serious right now. Only a few hours ago I was legit ready to end everything and now I'm fine. It was over something so trivial too. That would have been the most incel death ever. I didn't even write a goodbye post or manifesto. No one would know why I did it. I wonder how many other incels went out like this. :cryfeels:

:f:

Rope is low IQ tbh.
I had some mental issues too. I still have them, but it's different now. Let me explain.

In the past, I was about yo kill myself several times: jump off from a bridge, cut my throat, medics... So many ideas. Didn't attempt.

Now, I'm so "blackened" that I'm not really sad. It feels normal to me to have no hope. Maybe it is the final land that you reach after taking the blackpill, who knows.

My sympathy (if I have any) for OP.

I understand how hard it is sometimes to just simply keep on living, and ending it all seems like the best and most rational option. Not to sound like full on norman, but their meme answer to suicide "just do something you wouldn't have done otherwise, no matter how reckless or dangerous it is" somewhat fuels me to live, as there are truly some things that I still want to experience. I don't know what it might be for you, but simply roping alone in silence has got to be the worst way to go about it. At that point might as well go ER, not that I advocate that. It can be anything honestly, I'm not for drugs, but they will make your life blissful and enjoyable, if even for a short while. Or go full roids, not that you have anything to lose anymore. Or go rob a bank.

i've been detoriating if i had a gun i'd shoot myself no second thoughts

If I evER reachEd my bReaking point and had a gun thERe's something else I would do without a second thought

Depression has crippled me.

At least you still have the motivation to rope. When you’re extremely depressed you don’t even have that.

Every negative thing that happens to me makes me want to rope

This same thing has been happening to me really hard lately and i even failed a subject this semester because of it.

It's so weird how locked you become in a depressed mindset, my mental breakdowns usually occur when i feel i'm not good enough or when i see couples and realise i'm a coping loser.

However when i'm engaged in programming or some other meaningful cope, i'll feel completely fine and not even care about trivial stresses. It's so strange how the mind works, we really are emotional beings with very little rational control.

If I get sad I think about ascending in the motherland and then I'm happy