Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The agepill is killing me

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★
It's crazy how I have no memories from 19 -24 ,I missed teen life and also miss early twenties experiences. I tought girls would love me if I had good grades. Anyway I was too poor to afford a gf .My goal was to be financially "ok" to get a gfI . thought I had a lot of time in front of me when I turned 24,now I'm facing the reality I'll be virgin at 25.

Recently I saw a lot videos of those videos where the person posted a picture of their parents in their early twenties married and with kids compared to them which are still living at their parent's house.The thing that was brutal was the poster said his brother has a beautiful gf in the comments .

Normies are mocking us every time.
@VictimofBpillReaper

This is literally me. Save for the fact I'm twenty-one and soon to be twenty-two. No girlfriend, never been on a date. Never held a girl's fucking hand. This world is so fucking cruel. All that matters is your genes. That's it. If I had been born a Chad, even as a non-white, my life, and all our lives for that matter, would have turned out so differently.

All these fucking people talking about their sex lives during high school, some even earlier than that, and I didn't EVEN KNOW WHAT SEX WAS BECAUSE MY PARENTS NEVER TAUGHT ME!

This world is just too much. If I had known what was going to happen, I would have asked for different specks or simply never to be born into this cruel world ruled by evil people who not only don't care about our suffering but both profit and laugh at it. They are all laughing at us as we fall. It's all just such a joke. Fuck this world and all the people in it.

They say looks don't matter; well, that's the biggest fucking lie ever told to a man. Looks are ALL that matter. As in your genes. Your DNA. It never was over because it simply never began.

It's crazy how I have no memories from 19 -24 ,I missed teen life and also miss early twenties experiences. I tought girls would love me if I had good grades. Anyway I was too poor to afford a gf .My goal was to be financially "ok" to get a gfI . thought I had a lot of time in front of me when I turned 24,now I'm facing the reality I'll be virgin at 25.

Recently I saw a lot videos of those videos where the person posted a picture of their parents in their early twenties married and with kids compared to them which are still living at their parent's house.The thing that was brutal was the poster said his brother has a beautiful gf in the comments .

@VictimofBpillReaper
Girls will only love you if you're Chad
Love is impossible for inkwell
It's overrr

Double them ages and say hello to my world

I'll be 28 soon. You get used to it.

@VictimofBpillReaper
Oyyyyyy veyyyyy

All these fucking people talking about their sex lives during high school, some even earlier than that, and I didn't EVEN KNOW WHAT SEX WAS BECAUSE MY PARENTS NEVER TAUGHT ME!
Young guys (5-6 years younger) than me in my home country sexlifemog me to oblivion. They had experienced gangbang,having multiple gf, girls begging them , going to parties, celebrating Christmas together...

Young guys (5-6 years younger) than me in my home country sexlifemog me to oblivion. They had experienced gangbang,having multiple gf, girls begging them , going to parties, celebrating Christmas together...
Absolutely brutal. I just couldn't relate to my peer in any given setting as they discussed their lives like it was the most normal thing. As you've said, parties, trips, parks, etc. On top of fucking sex. I just SIT THERE alone like a retarded sperg as these people go on and on about their business as I just sit there left behind because of my shitty genetics, which I had no say in or any control of. It's just so FUCKING brutal.

I fear of getting old no girlfriend no good relationships with anyone I dont see my myself wanting to play this cruel game called life

Already 34, ovER for wizardcels

Absolutely brutal. I just couldn't relate to my peer in any given setting as they discussed their lives like it was the most normal thing. As you've said, parties, trips, parks, etc. On top of fucking sex. I just SIT THERE alone like a retarded sperg as these people go on and on about their business as I just sit there left behind because of my shitty genetics, which I had no say in or any control of. It's just so FUCKING brutal.
I orbited them however I was still a stranger despite knowing them for a long time. I never fit in. Often I regretted I didn't go to pool parties with them but it'd be useless because everyone would be with a girl

I never fit in. Often I regretted I didn't go to pool parties with them but it'd be useless because everyone would be with a girl
I regretted not going to this specific party during high school. Still, now I'm glad I didn't go, as it would have been another humiliation ritual, as I jester maxed for any recognition from the foids and superior genetic males.

I regretted not going to this specific party during high school. Still, now I'm glad I didn't go, as it would have been another humiliation ritual, as I jester maxed for any recognition from the foids and superior genetic males.
i went to the higschool parties but i was alone . Very often each one had it's partner

i went to the higschool parties but i was alone . Very often each one had it's partner
Such is the way of life. Normies and Chads get foids; inkwells/Sub-Fives don't. I can't stand going outside and seeing all these people have partners. It makes me realize how truly over it is for me.

I soon will be 19 and I am about to loose my mind over this. Idk how you guys can cope your way to tour late 20s.

I think it has to do with the age you discovered the blackpill.

I soon will be 19 and I am about to loose my mind over this. Idk how you guys can cope your way to tour late 20s.

I think it has to do with the age you discovered the blackpill.
I discovered it at 23

Such is the way of life. Normies and Chads get foids; inkwells/Sub-Fives don't. I can't stand going outside and seeing all these people have partners. It makes me realize how truly over it is for me.
It's painful

Brootal shit. Never began for us :feelsrope:

I seem to be aging in dog yrs