Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel depression is inevitable.

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
all copes will run out. you get a new video game, you will get bored of it. you think you made a friend at work,college ,whatever...you will realize they were just too polite to tell you to fuck off. they call you"that creepy guy" when you're not around. those weights at the gym are just pieces of metal,they don't love you.
as long as you are incel, depression is not an if.
it is a when.
its over.
it doesn't matter how hard you try.
the blackpill always comes back to collect.

I have been depressed since forever.
I legitimately do not remember a time when I was not depressed. The only reason I haven't roped is because I submerge myself in copes.
Even as a kid I noticed how much worse people treated me compared to everyone else.

It's surely a rare incel not to face the black waves lapping at his feet, trying to pull him fully under.

It must be very rare.

This is why suicide is so enticing
It's a way out of the cycle

How to suicide? Methods?
I'll either rope in the literal sense of the word or try to overdose on something. I don't have access to guns. An exit bag also seems like a good plan

I'll either rope in the literal sense of the word or try to overdose on something. I don't have access to guns. An exit bag also seems like a good plan
Same ive tried to get a hold of helium 100% for ages but havent found one

Rope is solid. Most famous people even go that way.

Nothing is saving us brother. Just hang in there :feelscry:

all copes will run out. you get a new video game, you will get bored of it. you think you made a friend at work,college ,whatever...you will realize they were just too polite to tell you to fuck off. they call you"that creepy guy" when you're not around. those weights at the gym are just pieces of metal,they don't love you.
as long as you are incel, depression is not an if.
it is a when.
its over.
it doesn't matter how hard you try.
the blackpill always comes back to collect.
ok pedo, i am scary