Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Depression as Personality Trait????

flaK33

flaK33

Freikorps
Why do foids think that depression is a personality trait that they absolutely need??????
They live the perfect life, are not disadvantaged in anything and yet they post things on social media like "I can't do this anymore", "My life is so shit", "no one likes me"
this gives me so much angER in my whole body.

It's a side effect of facing no responsibility and everyone kissing their ass.

May as well have depression, autism, etc... for fun! Teehee! Everyone still loves me!

It's a side effect of facing no responsibility and everyone kissing their ass.

May as well have depression, autism, etc... for fun! Teehee! Everyone still loves me!
Averageautisticwoman

they depressed coz chad doesnt want to commit

Attention seekERs, simple.

Spoiled bitches. They think that boredom is depression.

Why do foids think that depression is a personality trait that they absolutely need??????
They live the perfect life, are not disadvantaged in anything and yet they post things on social media like "I can't do this anymore", "My life is so shit", "no one likes me"
Depression is just realising how shitty is your life

Privileged people problems

depression is a stupid made up word by foids. the meaning is, incels that are never gonna have sex or get there penis sucked by women so they become depressed.

Depression = Chad doesnt want to commit

Foids have no idea what true depression feels like

That's because they aren't living normal healthy lives either.
Only a child would assume that having everything you WANT makes you happy.

blackpill is only right that women get more opportunities than men get, but it doesn't mean its the ultimate way to live.
It can be addictive and damaging.
They are human just like you, they can be depressed, sad, happy.
in most cases the bar for them to feel happy or sad is much lower than a male ,much rather an incel